Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

In Need Of A Thick Lady For A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Thick Lady For A Serious Relationship (486 Views)

How I Wish I Can Grind The Way I Can Dance - Thick Lady's Sexy Twerk Video / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Thick Lady And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Thick Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Good morning nairalanders, well I'm a slim guy and a Graduate CEO of a clothing brand tho not Fortune 500 yet grin. Now the deal is i'm looking for a thick lady for a serious relationship and by thick i don't mean *fat*. Eligible ladies can start by sending me a PM. And btw she must be a graduate and have a presentable face and appearance . Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Thick Lady For A Serious Relationship by uyaima: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Ok,me dy ready.me finish school (B.ed) Health Education.me dy study (M.ed) Occupational Health now.That is 2016 to 2017.The question is this,who are you?,were do you base? What do you do for a living,etc
Re: In Need Of A Thick Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2017
uyaima:
Ok,me dy ready.me finish school (B.ed) Health Education.me dy study (M.ed) Occupational Health now.That is 2016 to 2017.The question is this,who are you?,were do you base? What do you do for a living,etc
I'm based primarily in Port Harcourt but shuttle between Lagos and Abuja. Work purposes wink. I'm a graduate of public administration and the CEO of Honips clothing brand. Send me a PM to know more and possibly exchange digits. Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Thick Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Ak33n must see this grin
Re: In Need Of A Thick Lady For A Serious Relationship by Maxi112: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Guys Sha.
Re: In Need Of A Thick Lady For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Ak33n must see this grin
oh my God..

this dude again..

Honips:
Good morning nairalanders, well I'm a slim guy and a Graduate CEO of a clothing brand tho not Fortune 500 yet grin. Now the deal is i'm looking for a thick lady for a serious relationship and by thick i don't mean *fat*. Eligible ladies can start by sending me a PM. And btw she must be a graduate and have a presentable face and appearance . Thanks

you couldn't even ask a girl out face to face.. you're here looking for a pretty thick lady..

you're a disgrace to manhood.. hells,, you're a disgrace to ugly people..

only a girl who already agreed she's a waste of sperm would reply you..

I'm pretty sure there's no one here who's a waste of sperm..

(1) (Reply)

Accused Of Infecting Lover With Hiv, Nigerian Lady Shows Prove That She Is - / Eye Popping Aso Ebi Styles For Fashion-loving Nigerian Men (photos) / 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Might Never Lead To Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.