Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 (15066 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 by earnontime231: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2017
Happy new week and let the blessings of this week began in your life .
Re: How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 by Viergeachar: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2017
TINALETC3:
I demolish evry spirit of Evans in d lives of d mods dat kept pushing Evans matter to fp

are you an iddiottt

So you want Evans to be freed abi

Pathetic flatiyeasterners everywhere.
Re: How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 by Viergeachar: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2017
madbuhari:
abeg this Evans news don do... this is new week and we expect to get new stories and headlines, not Evans do this he do that, he poo he sleep he want to die... dullard buhari speaking to Nigeria suppose to be a worry to us not this old news

e neva do!

Evans must be executed!!

Crazy flatiyeasterners!!!
Re: How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 by modsfucker: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2017
TINALETC3:
I demolish evry spirit of Evans in d lives of d mods dat kept pushing Evans matter to fp

Why did you release your brother Tina?
Re: How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 by madbuhari: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Viergeachar:

e neva do!
Evans must be executed!!
Crazy flatiyeasterners!!!
rented village yellowbar demons

Re: How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 by ednut1(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2017
StOla:

So you do not believe a story where the source is a ranking police officer with a name and not an nameless source? So you believe Evans is a man that never told a lie?

Anyway, the same Evans has already recanted his old story and has admitted to the said robbery and we have seen the picture of his chest with the scar.

I hope you have learnt an important lesson about information timeline and adapting as the story changes.
did u not read last week abba kyari said who is kate henshaw. wat proof do u hv d high ranking officer said so
Re: How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 by StOla: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2017
ednut1:
did u not read last week abba kyari said who is kate henshaw. wat proof do u hv d high ranking officer said so

Indeed your response make sense.

Anyway, it has been proven that such senior police officer exist and Evans has been confronted with the disclosures the officer made, and has begun to un-tell the previous lies about his work experience.
Re: How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 by jiangchu: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2017
drlaykay:
I'm not a tribalist but I must say this. There's something wrong with Imo state. The crime rate among its indigenes is high. Something has to be done.
Too much.

the whole IBO TRIBE thier general psyche is in support of crime.
Re: How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 by pinkcita: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Breeze don blow
fowl yansh go open
Re: How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 by jiangchu: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2017
kidnapa:

You can do more than him if you want. I don't see him as intelligent as you guys tagged him, It is very easy to evade security in a country like Nigeria.
Im not bragging. I now many murderers roaming the streets of Nigeria. Some never been chased or attempted to be arrested by police.
Some travel and return to their houses within 10 months.

Evans didnt draw state attention as you claimed. Before Aninih was arrested, his name and photos are all over the newspapers.
Evans has never been in the news until he was arrested.
It is very easy to operate when you havent made criminal headlines in national newspaper.
Evans was crying like a baby while Aninih was so rugged till death. He was smoking cigarette during the firing squad.

Meanwhile Evans is a very greedy man for continuing the job for so long despite his riches. A sharp man or intelligent man will understand that luck will finish one day.

your comment your username everything of you reek of crime are you from the east.
Re: How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Even with this Evans case if he pays a lot of money to all the police officers involved they can release him.
Re: How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 by soulfood(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: How A Policewoman Aided The Release Of Evans, Billionaire Kidnapper In 2006 by Roon9(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
kidnapa:

You can do more than him if you want. I don't see him as intelligent as you guys tagged him, It is very easy to evade security in a country like Nigeria.
Im not bragging. I now many murderers roaming the streets of Nigeria. Some never been chased or attempted to be arrested by police.
Some travel and return to their houses within 10 months.

Evans didnt draw state attention as you claimed. Before Aninih was arrested, his name and photos are all over the newspapers.
Evans has never been in the news until he was arrested.
It is very easy to operate when you havent made criminal headlines in national newspaper.
Evans was crying like a baby while Aninih was so rugged till death. He was smoking cigarette during the firing squad.

Meanwhile Evans is a very greedy man for continuing the job for so long despite his riches. A sharp man or intelligent man will understand that luck will finish one day.

Lols! You av a point sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Court Acquits Olufumilayo Eriolowa Charged With Assault On Police / CBN Benin City Was Not Attacked - Central Bank Of Nigeria / The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.