Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (62061 Views)

Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
oodua1stson:
religion brings human intelligence down.

You can't blame them
it's sad religious folks can't see it. they are all hypocrites anyway.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by DoktorEazi: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
i cnt judge u.... coz i dnt knw d truth �
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by 6UEE: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Papiikush:
Satan don't buy unfortunate souls, they are his right from time. Your soul ain't worth shìt SISTA. grin
Bros, why na. Why na. The sis is just looking for attention and you did this to her. Person no fit follow you play again?
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
The devil does not exist, So no one can sell their soul to him or her.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by ijayebonyi(f): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by nehemiah111: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
you talk like one of the fools in Babylon.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Augustap(f): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pls shift let me faint
Wat the flying Bleep is this?

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by HyDef(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
I could be wrong, but ain't this the same chick they said found a baby?

Edit: Yes.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by lincs25(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chai in Mama peace language...Jesu Oluwa ooo
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
greatman247:
This one don missed road, unfortunately for you, you don't have so much money like those who serve God, like Bill Gate, Aliko Dangote. So God still and always over devil, shame on ya.
how do you know that bill gates and dangote serves God? is that what they told you? because you sound like you have met or know them personally. for your information the only people who go to church, pray all the time or believe in God are poor people because they believe that the so called God will make them rich one day. religion gives poor people some kind of hope.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
nehemiah111:
you talk like one of the fools in Babylon.
babylon? is this your comments supposed make any sense? well.. maybe you have been to babylon grin grin
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by olamitunmise: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
ignorance has destroyed her life. you gave urs free of charge, saving devil d stress. devil run after those with vision and those who values their existence

1 Like

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by hollamat(m): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
my reaction each time I read shit like these

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by uvalued(m): 3:12am On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Satan don't buy unfortunate souls, they are his right from time. Your soul ain't worth shìt SISTA. grin

finality. she cant sell what she doesnt own...
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by ipobbigot7: 4:18am On Jun 27, 2017
The moment i saw the caption something told me she will be no one but an Igbo lady and am not surprise she is.

Yet they will be forming Jew as though other tribes are God forsaken.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
This is for her
right response for that girl wey need brain surgery.

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Ermacc: 6:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Driftingking:
Sorry Hun! Needed to place an advert
chimbonda? Does that name ring a bell?
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by judedwriter(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2017
onyxo76:
Am sure she is yet to visit hell, she will surely change her mind when she spends a few minutes there.
Some think hell is like Disneyland...they will get d greatest shock of their lives when they get there...
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2017
she is an epitome of stupidity trying to gain popularity by saying nonsense... who give a dame shit about her?
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2017
ipobbigot7:
The moment i saw the caption something told me she will be no one but an Igbo lady and am not surprise she is.

Yet they will be forming Jew as though other tribes are God forsaken.
I swear the kind thunder wey go visit you anytime soon still they package sound for that your uncoordinated brain
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by greatman247(m): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2017
gypsey:
how do you know that bill gates and dangote serves God? is that what they told you? because you sound like you have met or know them personally. for your information the only people who go to church, pray all the time or believe in God are poor people because they believe that the so called God will make them rich one day. religion gives poor people some kind of hope.

You are some worth right. I don't know them personally I don't care to know what God they serve in their respective closets even though I know people serve different god, I only know me personally that i serve the Almighty God but at least the men I had mentioned never declared for the devil as the lady was doing on the internet.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2017
greatman247:

You are some worth right. I don't know them personally I don't care to know what God they serve in their respective closets even though I know people serve different god, I only know me personally that i serve the Almighty God but at least the men I had mentioned never declared for the devil as the lady was doing on the internet.
Good! and like you said you don't care what God they serve perhaps people should concentrate on serving which ever god they chose to instead of insulting and criticising the girl who have chosen to serve satan as her God. if she wants to serve satan (that's if satan even exits) that's her choice.

Atleast she isn't a hypocrite like most so called christians who claim to serve God, on that day everyone will give an account of themselves, no one is more righteous than the other for now.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by onyxo76(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
gypsey:
Absolute! Rubbish! if you know were hell is show me i would like to visit today when I come back I will tell you what it was like grin
And you think you will come back the same? just pray that you never visit the place ,its only God that can give you the grace to go there and come back and still live to tell the story...Its not a place that you will visit and remain the same believe me, if you are so eager to visit then be prepared for a lot of things.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by obinna58(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
I might have reward her better if she had sold the soul to me cry
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
onyxo76:
And you think you will come back the same? just pray that you never visit the place ,its only God that can give you the grace to go there and come back and still live to tell the story...Its not a place that you will visit and remain the same believe me, if you are so eager to visit then be prepared for a lot of things.
more rubbish! if you have never been how are you sure of what hell is like?
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by onyxo76(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
gypsey:
more rubbish! if you have never been how are you sure of what hell is like?
no need to argue with you, you simply won't understand. Your human mind is too limited to understand anything spiritual.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 28, 2017
onyxo76:
no need to argue with you, you simply won't understand. Your human mind is too limited to understand anything spiritual.
i think you have been brainwashed into believing all that Rubbish! thats why you can't even explain it to me infact you don't even understand it yourself. well..good luck with it.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by onyxo76(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
gypsey:
i think you have been brainwashed into believing all that Rubbish! thats why you can't even explain it to me infact you don't even understand it yourself. well..good luck with it.
Allthe best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / Pastor J.H. Abiona Is Dead: Retired Deputy General Overseer Of RCCG Dies / Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.