Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (62060 Views)

Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Evablizin(f): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
gypsey:
i suspect jealousy tongue she sure is pretty! I wouldn't mind following her to hell.
lols happy following
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by kushsy: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
people don't sale themselves to the devil n still remain broke...confirm from the devil repented son..Evens..Idoit
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by GistFullGround: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Is anybody surprised by this idiot?
Igbos are known to worship satan because of money.
So ride on, it is passed down to your generations by your ancestors.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Evablizin:
lols happy following
so it's true! you are jealous grin
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
They say her audience as if she is a public figure? Who is that...her audience? Coz I've never seen this silly girl even as a video vixen...........atleast.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kellibae:
See mumu.
shocked she is so pretty! and I think you are just JEALOUS! tongue
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by onyxo76(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Am sure she is yet to visit hell, she will surely change her mind when she spends a few minutes there.

1 Like

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
They say her audience as if she is a public figure? Who is that...her audience? Coz I've never seen this silly girl even as a video vixen...........atleast.
i wanted to say you are just JEALOUS of her beacuse she is pretty but ..... tongue
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Ulomoney(f): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Duh! Of course it is. It's worth her destruction and yours?

Papiikush:
Satan don't buy unfortunate souls, they are his right from time. Your soul ain't worth shìt SISTA. grin
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
GistFullGround:
Is anybody surprised by this idiot?
Igbos are known to worship satan because of money.
So ride on, it is passed down to your generations by your ancestors.
is this supposed to make sense?
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Benekruku(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sincerely,

Satan is more of a realist that God.

A large majority of great people dont affiliate with God.

Nigeria as a case study, you did be more succesful with the devil than a God if he ever exist.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ulomoney:

Duh! Of course it is. It's worth her destruction and yours?

i think you are just JEALOUS of the pretty girl tongue
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Benekruku(m): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
onyxo76:
Am sure she is yet to visit hell, she will surely change her mind when she spends a few minutes there.

Have u been to hell or met someone from there?
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by onyxo76(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benekruku:

Have u been to hell or met someone from there?
yes and it's not a place worth a visit
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Kellibae(f): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
gypsey:
shocked she is so pretty! and I think you are just JEALOUS! tongue

Jealous? .. for what na. undecided
For selling her soul or what?
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kellibae:

Jealous? .. for what na. undecided
For selling her soul or what?
because maybe she looks like she is having more fun by the way who is satan and were does he live?
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by ioreth69(f): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Papiikush:
Satan don't buy unfortunate souls, they are his right from time. Your soul ain't worth shìt SISTA. grin
grin grin
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
onyxo76:
so you have been to hell before, you people never cease to Amaze me grin.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Kellibae(f): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
gypsey:
because maybe she looks like she is having more fun by the way who is satan and were does he live?

Hmm so u dnt know dere are occults and u dnt know satan owns them?
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by oodua1stson: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
She was only trolling religious retards.

She knows there's no devil anywhere. Just deliberately getting your knickers in a twist
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kellibae:

Hmm so u dnt know dere are occults and u dnt know satan owns them?
Rubbish! tell me were i can find satan I would like to meet him.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
oodua1stson:
She was only trolling religious retards.

She knows there's no devil anywhere. Just deliberately getting your knickers in a twist
Absolutely! the only person that gets it! finally! some one with some sense, I even quoted some one on here saying I would like to join her in hell with satan and they were like what?! grin i even agreed to meet satan if anyone can show me were to find him or were he lives.

1 Like

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by onyxo76(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
gypsey:
so you have been to hell before, you people never cease to Amaze me grin.
there is nothing to be amazed about, hell is as real as any location, if you don't believe in its existence then good luck to you, only that when you do find out it might be too late to make amends
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
gypsey:
i wanted to say you are just JEALOUS of her beacuse she is pretty but ..... tongue
Salute
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
onyxo76:
there is nothing to be amazed about, hell is as real as any location, if you don't believe in its existence then good luck to you, only that when you do find out it might be too late to make amends
Absolute! Rubbish! if you know were hell is show me i would like to visit today when I come back I will tell you what it was like grin
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benekruku:
Sincerely,

Satan is more of a realist that God.

A large majority of great people dont affiliate with God.

Nigeria as a case study, you did be more succesful with the devil than a God if he ever exist.
Gbam! LOL! @ stop banning you it's free to open an account on Nairaland. me thinks the MOD is too dumb to know that. cheesy
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by Freeman59: 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
She's still poor from the look of things. I guess the devil only gave her a 20k for her already lost soul.
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by oodua1stson: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! the only person that gets it! finally! some one with some sense, I even quoted some one on here saying I would like to join her in hell with satan and they were like what?! grin i even agreed to meet satan if anyone can show me were to find him or were he lives.
religion brings human intelligence down.

You can't blame them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
No problem... When God give u chance to go do excursion for hell for 30minutes u go know
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by piagetskinner(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
I hope she knows the devil only comes to steal kill and destroy.....

there would be nothing left of her....

I hope she finds salvation before its too late
Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by WizAkzy: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Papiikush:

Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by greatman247(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
This one don missed road, unfortunately for you, you don't have so much money like those who serve God, like Bill Gate, Aliko Dangote. So God still and always over devil, shame on ya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / Pastor J.H. Abiona Is Dead: Retired Deputy General Overseer Of RCCG Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.