Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

"Revealed!! Read The Original Eid Mubarak Message From The President" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Revealed!! Read The Original Eid Mubarak Message From The President" (317 Views)

Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Revealed!! Read The Original Eid Mubarak Message From The President" by Destined2win: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Aslaam Alaekum!

I want to use this medium to congratulate the nation's Muslims and those around the world on the successful completion of their month long fasting.

I pray that this period will strengthen our resolve to work for a stronger nation of equity and fairness. Let's purge ourselves of hate speeches, tribalism and bigotry. May we build our blocks on the tenets of peaceful coexistence and keep reflecting on the ways to a better nation.

As my Government seeks to consolidate on the peace and prosperity which has swept across the nation, we can only be our best if we keep in mind that we have no boundaries to making our nation a Centre of attraction for the rest of the world.

Happy Eid Mubarak!

President Destined2Win
Re: "Revealed!! Read The Original Eid Mubarak Message From The President" by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2017
The eediot was promoting tribalism and bigotry in that same
SSpeech he was asking people to shun

1 Like

Re: "Revealed!! Read The Original Eid Mubarak Message From The President" by Destined2win: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
The eediot was promoting tribalism and bigotry in that same
SSpeech he was asking people to shun
But the one above has no bigotry in it
Re: "Revealed!! Read The Original Eid Mubarak Message From The President" by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Destined2win:
But the one above has no bigotry in it
Because you couldn't read it connotatively and denotatively

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Protest Against Council Autonomy In Oyo / Court Flays EFCC For Delay In Abba Moro’s Prosecution / Ag. President Osinbajo Leaves Abuja For AU Summit In Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.