Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,097 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Girl Turned Into A Commercial Sex Worker After Being Trafficked To Malaysia, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Turned Into A Commercial Sex Worker After Being Trafficked To Malaysia, (433 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Turned Into A Commercial Sex Worker After Being Trafficked To Malaysia, by cee112: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Vivian, 31, was taken to Malaysia from Edo State by a sponsorer, Miss Precious Edafe aka Madam Sylvia. Upon getting there, she was turned into a commercial sex worker andalways pays 1000rm ( about N50, 000 )
Read @

http://www.sideviewgist.com/2017/06/girl-turned-into-commercial-sex-worker.html

Re: Girl Turned Into A Commercial Sex Worker After Being Trafficked To Malaysia, by Papiikush: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2017
Them plenty for Italy and Dubai
Re: Girl Turned Into A Commercial Sex Worker After Being Trafficked To Malaysia, by Adekanmi93(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2017
hmm, nawa ooo
Re: Girl Turned Into A Commercial Sex Worker After Being Trafficked To Malaysia, by Victornezzar: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2017
cee112:
. Yesterday made it two weeks since the legendary beating happened.
lmao dis got me cracked up
wych 1 be legendary beating again grin

Re: Girl Turned Into A Commercial Sex Worker After Being Trafficked To Malaysia, by Quality20(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Considered Too old at 31? What is the meaning of That ? Even when she may not have given birth Before ! Are these ashewo bleeping guys telling us that they can't stay married to a lady who is over 31 or what? Or is the lady telling lies so as not to pay her madam?
Re: Girl Turned Into A Commercial Sex Worker After Being Trafficked To Malaysia, by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2017
grin

Batu Cave u say? I know tat place..a lot of rich ppol live in that area.. cool

Poor woman but atleast they didnt killed her ooo undecided
Re: Girl Turned Into A Commercial Sex Worker After Being Trafficked To Malaysia, by 7footre(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2017
I used to feel saddened by such tales until i realised that most of these edo girls know what they are getting into prior to moving abroad.

I guess they are blinded by the extravagant life of those who have gone nd returned

As my uncle will say 'otutu choro igbu ozu mana otutu ka ozu gburu' apologies if you not from the part where d sun rises from

(1) (Reply)

The Sexy Wife (exclusively Baby)red:b / Get A Free Watch. Only 10 Hours Left Though / Y'all Need To Check This One!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.