Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) (28094 Views)

5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Girl’s Chance Meeting With Uncle Saves Her From Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by tim1256(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Good and great woman. Thumbs up
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by DieBuhari: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Yoruba Muslims
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Michael004: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Afonja's, They kill without mercy.

Stone cold killers
Where did you keep your brain ma? Inside laterin or at inside waste bin. So that I can help you retrieve it.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm silly excuses, little children with bad upbringing. See the chicken change they get from operations Ibadan indeed shocked
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Crimr Crime Crime

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by edo3(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Make i mount my observation post asap,,NCAN.
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by DieBuhari: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Yoloba Muslims again?
Diebuhari come o food dey ready.
Na dem.
The thing tire me o.
I think the sensible Yoruba Christians should start clamouring for a separate contry from these Yoruba Muslims
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Bookiemart01(f): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2017
Really? I didn't know tribalism flows in your blood....Good to know

BiafraBushBoy:
Stupid wastern criminals.

Look at the kind of weapons dey even carry...

They should just stick to rituals and wire fraud.!!
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by aplus2016: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2017
Wicked generation with perverted hearts. No more sanctity as it relates to human life.
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by madbuhari: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2017
NCAN onitcha Branch will be like

Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2017
sonoarthur95:
The men are cowards, the wkmen are brave

Yes not brave like people like Ojukwu who ran away leaving 3 million people to be killed.

Or your leaders shamelessly begging and as$licking ab0ki
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by omoelerin1: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

u mean they should not compete with biafrauds in robbery?
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by profnigga(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Evans crew

Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by refreshrate: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Buhari your days are numbered

In Jesus mighty name
#hallelujah challenge tinz
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Jabioro: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Give them water board it would make them dance canary songs.. Awon omo ale jatijati
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by omoelerin1: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2017
who says women are weaker vessels?
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by jakandeola(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

at least dey are not born of a baby factry and dia broda is not in malasia wit drugs
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Humility017(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
obamabinladen:
I don't expect anything good from these lazy Afonja yooths. They are known for; sagging of dirty trousers, begging, gambling, chasing married women etc. You hardly see them engage in any serious business. Go to Alaba intl, Ladipo, Auto parts mkt, you won't see them. If they manage to get one room 'face me I slap you, that's all. Useless set of people.
just hope that tribalism will not kill you..
common sense should teach you...that criminals and victims of crime cut across every tribe and region.....
deviants are everywhere... and not framed by tribal background
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by OgaBuhari: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
DieBuhari:
The thing tire me o.
I think the sensible Yoruba Christians should start clamouring for a separate contry from these Yoruba Muslims
afonja Land the latest Sodom and Gomorrah

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by BornAgainMay: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Why are you ppl checking names, these ipob yoots.

Don't you know that afonja had sold all their properties just for you ppl to develop their land while they go to club, rob and do rituals
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Timijo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Some people are just stvpid. Issues that is a national threat to security of lives and properties, they will be shouting afonja, aboki or ipob. They don't even show sympathy to the victims again because they have allowed tribalism and sentiment to becloud their sense of judgment.
This idiocy is really annoying. It is high time for the moderators to flush these people out. The account of anyone that mention aboki, ipob or afonja should be deleted for responsible people to come in.

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by obamabinladen(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Humility017:

just hope that tribalism will not kill you..
common sense should teach you...that criminals and victims of crime cut across every tribe and region.....
deviants are everywhere... and not framed by tribal background

That doesn't take away the fact that Afonja youths are too lazy. Move around all major mkts in SW and see how relegated they are in the scheme of things.

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Viking007(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:
#SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE
Only those who have never experienced armed robbery will say No to jungle justice. God knows I will contribute money for petrol should I come across any jungle justice in progress.

Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by obamabinladen(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
jakandeola:
at least dey are not born of a baby factry and dia broda is not in malasia wit drugs

Your senator Buruji Kashamu won't like this.
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Viking007:
Only those who have never experienced armed robbery will say No to jungle justice. God knows I will contribute money for petrol should I come across any jungle justice in progress.

Oga me too suppose contribute nah....... You buy the petrol, I go supply plenty used tokunbo tyres and matches......

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by jakandeola(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
obamabinladen:

Your senator Buruji Kashamu won't like this.
tell dat to evans
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Viking007(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Oga me too suppose contribute nah....... You buy the petrol, I go supply plenty used tokunbo tyres and matches......
cheesy
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by jakandeola(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
obamabinladen:

That doesn't take away the fact that Afonja youths are too lazy. Move around all major mkts in SW and see how relegated they are in the scheme of things.
ur master kanu de catch in lagos dey lick asewo toto
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Really? I didn't know tribalism flows in your blood....Good to know

lol... what did I type that made me tribalistic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man / Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) / Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.