Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) (28090 Views)

5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Girl’s Chance Meeting With Uncle Saves Her From Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by obamabinladen(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
jakandeola:
ur master kanu de catch in lagos dey lick asewo toto

Na your brother Ishola Oyenusi teach am work naa.
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by obamabinladen(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
jakandeola:
tell dat to evans

E pain am
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by awa(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Just checking names though I didn't see IPOB names....
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
The four suspects arrested included Liadi Afeez a.k.a. Ige (22), Semiu Fasasi a.k.a Oluomo (21), Afeez Adeyemo a.k.a. Ijoba Oke (25) and Yakubu Kamorudeen (23).

Na Dem.... tiGers of Zoo grin lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by farem: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
DrinosBlog:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/confessions-suspected-armed-robbers-greed-drug-stubbornness-landed-us-crime/

If you check through their names you would know that they simply wanted to finish the fasting with enough pomp and peangentry
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Tecno66: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
DrinosBlog:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/confessions-suspected-armed-robbers-greed-drug-stubbornness-landed-us-crime/
Nigerian police are not helping issues. One of the robbers was arrested and the police released him just like Evans. It is obvious that each time robbers get released from detention they go back to their act. The police should learn a lesson here.
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Just find jobs, for d youths already!
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Afonja's, They kill without mercy.

Stone cold killers

Tribalism has blinded you. Be healed in Jesus name.
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Tecno66: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Stupid wastern criminals.

Look at the kind of weapons dey even carry...

They should just stick to rituals and wire fraud.!!
Na true dey sabi ritual but our people on the other side sabi robbery, kidnapping, drug trafficking etc in the name of huzzle. Even their soja and police no mind to join do d huzzle. That one strong o.
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tecno66:
Na true dey sabi ritual but our people on the other side sabi robbery, kidnapping, drug trafficking etc in the name of huzzle. Even their soja and police no mind to join do d huzzle. That one strong o.

All man get him specialty cheesy
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
I'm too big to be checking names
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by whizzyleejr(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Shame on evans brothers (the robbers). What a brave woman like Moremi, credits to her.
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by dominique(f): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tribalism has turned some people's brains to marshed potatoes.

I wonder why no one is saying anything about the spineless coward of a man that ran away and left his wife, mum and kids at the mercy of armed robbers. Had it been a topic how a woman messed up like this, I doubt if the tribalsit comments would have been this much, it would have been about 'hoes are not loyal' and 'fear women' etc yet these same set of guys will call females petty smh. The foolish man deserves to bury his head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Na wa ooohhhh
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Some people on nairaland are just so immature. What is all this Afonja, ipob and aboki nonsense. Esp on serious issues. Many of the people commenting didn't even read the story. I lived in Akobo and my parents still do so this story easily caught my attention. From the confession of these guys, they are gainfully employed as drivers or Okada riders. It's not like they have nothing doing. So why do they leave that to get involved in robbery if not for greed. Also another common factor among them is that they all smoke hemp. This should point out to the police in that area where to look for potential robbers. The third thing is that that I get guy was caught for robbery in 2015.Why was he not charged to court but released on bail only to rob again in 2017.Nigerian Police Force is very ineffective. Big shame and indictment on them. In a saner country the Policeman in charge of that situation should be relieved of his duty. Finally the head of the gang is still at large. Why? He seems to be a very hardened criminal. All these crimes originating from him. Someone like that should be locked up for life. I'm sure he has some police officers on his payroll. Another big shame. It would interest you to note that the notorious 'celebrity criminal' Evans was caught for a robbery in 2006 and released by one of his family members in the police force only for him to continue to cause mayhem for more than a decade.
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
A

Bladdy cone

F
heads,this is their exclusive O preserve,along with agberoing,touting,riff 'raffing','pickingpocketing',omonileing,owo da owodaing,'rogueing'yagbeing in public and under all bridges,..skull mining,rituals,...amu robbery....bunch of waste bastards.. angry

N JA
now everybody listin,thunda faya cone heads grin grin
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by seun1960(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
My problem with Nigerian police be say if dem catch thieves dem go con put 5 AK 47, 20 phones, 15 cutlass, 5 bomb and 21 laptops for just one day. Na where dem put all these things. 9ja police I hail o
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by blingxx(m): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
obamabinladen:
I don't expect anything good from these lazy Afonja yooths. They are known for; sagging of dirty trousers, begging, gambling, chasing married women etc. You hardly see them engage in any serious business. Go to Alaba intl, Ladipo, Auto parts mkt, you won't see them. If they manage to get one room 'face me I slap you, that's all. Useless set of people.

words from Evans brother ...meanwhile your brothers dey on death sentence in maley grin .
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by obamabinladen(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
blingxx:

words from Evans brother ...meanwhile your brothers dey on death sentence in maley grin .

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by buffalowings: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
7500 for operation

Thunder go even dey shame to fire some people
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by blingxx(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Justiceleague1:
A

Bladdy cone

F
heads,this is their exclusive O preserve,along with agberoing,touting,riff 'raffing','pickingpocketing',omonileing,owo da owodaing,'rogueing'yagbeing in public and under all bridges,..skull mining,rituals,...amu robbery....bunch of waste bastards.. angry

N JA
now everybody listin,thunda faya cone heads grin grin

the only saint tribe in Nigeria grin ..u too dey talk oo ,Evans brother you better go rescue your brothers for s.Africa before they Una finish drug business is not easy o undecided ...meanwhile your brothers dey queue for death sentence in maley
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

and your fellow ant brain biafrypans engage in petty raids like car bugling, bag snatching, even day light robbery n guess what, u burn ur fellow blood like cockroaches

[b]WHAT A TRIBE[\b]
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

and your fellow ant brain biafrypans engage in petty raids like car bugling, bag snatching, even day light robbery n guess what, u burn ur fellow blood like cockroaches

[b]WHAT A TRIBE[\b]
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Immorttal: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
What a brave woman... I can lay down my life for my husband if the situation warrants it.
am not sure you can do that
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by loomer: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
How can you teach someone a lesson by killing him?
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by RALPHOW(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
HONESTLY MEN NIGERIANS SHOULD START GOING FOR COMMADO TRAINING LIKE ISRAELITY INSTEAD OF NYSC AFTER SECONDARY schools ANS BE BOLD. IF ALL THE ESTATE MEN CAME OUT AT THE SAME TIME, THEY WILL DISARMED THESE SMALL BOYS WITH JUST ONE GUN.
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Tecno66: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

All man get him specialty cheesy
Na true my brother. All part dey give naija problem. One part na ritualists, another na kidnappers and oil pipeline things, another na armed robbes and kidnapping so tey their people go dey fear to go home, another na born to rule with jihadists and terrorists. Which way naija?
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
what kinda thieves are these? risking their lives (jungle justice or long term prison) just for 6,500 and pressing iron shocked they almost even killed their fellow man just for that too? it's mind boggling! I could have given them 100k to share amongst themselves if their lifes were that hard.
Re: Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo) by patola080(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Afonja's, They kill without mercy.

Stone cold killers
like dat ur brother abi brother or uncle Evans fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man / Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) / Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.