Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,401 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Why Buhari Addressed The Country In Hausa Language - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Addressed The Country In Hausa Language (551 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja / I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Addressed The Country In Hausa Language by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2017
For those worrying about the language of @MBuhari's supposed Eid message, pls read p. 512 of Amb Olu Sanu's "Audacity on the Bound" (2016) https:///cQqrigNbiV

Re: Why Buhari Addressed The Country In Hausa Language by greatermax77(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Nonesense, why he spoke in hausa because he is a backward & sectional leader.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Addressed The Country In Hausa Language by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2017
greatermax77:
Nonesense, why he spoke in hausa because he is a backward & sectional leader.

Is that not what the article suggests?
Re: Why Buhari Addressed The Country In Hausa Language by technicallyrich(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2017
It should rather be the presidency spoke to deceive their slaves in their brown roof.
Because biafrans ss and se know that the vegetable is dead and rotten.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Addressed The Country In Hausa Language by kennyunlimited(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Huh
Re: Why Buhari Addressed The Country In Hausa Language by joe4real12: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
All my articles to be published in National Dailies are now written in Hausa.
I hope I'm in order.

...just trying to be a loyal follower. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Afraid Of Nigeria’s Break-up, By Gimba Kakanda / Biafra: Post Independence Challenges / It’s Shameful Adeleke’s Brothers Are Using His Death To Manipulate Ede People’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.