Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari (3273 Views)

Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government / Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike / 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by Jmedianews: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
A Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has on Thursday said he is glad for the decision taken by President Muhammadu Buhari for addressing the nation on Covid-19 that is currently spreading all over the globe.

The former minister took to his verified Twitter&n account @RealFFK saying, I am glad Buhari has addressed the nation but he must put the country under lockdown, close all schools, public institutions, courts, private companies, shops, Churches, Mosques, airports, seaports etc.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/03/former-minister-of-aviation-femi-fani.html

1 Share

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by DCmonster: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
Buhari isn't dull. Whosoever voted for him in 2015 and again in 2019 is the dull one.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by Hhansome(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
If dem fit give this man gun to kill Buhari chai! Before person go talk Tinubu ehn...
Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by merit455(m): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2020
We no get president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 12:36am On Mar 20, 2020
merit455:
We no get president
this is not south Sudan President, this is President of Nigeria. go and speak for your country and stop claiming WE in Nigeria's affairs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by papagiddy(m): 12:56am On Mar 20, 2020
merit455:
We no get president
His actions are always too late
Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by 9jahotblog: 3:30am On Mar 20, 2020
America get President joor, no be this yeye leader wey una get for Nigeria. See how he daily briefs his people on the way out. APC led Senate is still begging Buhari to speak to Nigerian's on a common plague in the land. He is hiding inside villa. God will punish everybody that helped reimpose this kind of hopelessly useless leadership on Nigerian people in 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by agbangam: 3:35am On Mar 20, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by EmekaMD(m): 3:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Other World leaders address their citizens especially in critical moments such as this. Let them know you understand their plights, address some issues raised, speak to them about the plans you're taking. This goes a long way to assuage their fears.

But I've since forgotten that there was something called media briefing since Bubu took office.

2023 please do fast and come.
If you can overtake 2021 it'll be best..

Chia
Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by KingWarri: 4:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Is alright..., Is okkkk...., Testing the microphone 1, 2, testing testing,

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by fishjam: 5:10am On Mar 20, 2020
Someone said he is still practicing how to pronounce 'CoronaVirus', once he master it, He will come out to address the Nation

Mr A: Mr president there is corona virus in the country.
President Buhari: Toryorta korola..
Mr A: Corona virus...VIRUS
President Buhari: hes it effect my cattle?
Mr A: No sir
President Buhari: then der is no course of alarm...why are you disturbing me ehn , musa.
Mr A: Sorry sir.

By the way, I have Brand New Original Shure SM57 for an URGENT/DISTRESS sale. Price is 35k now 25k Reach me on +2348 064-943-297. You can request for pix

1 Like

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by Sirjamo: 5:43am On Mar 20, 2020
DCmonster:
Buhari isn't dull. Whosoever voted for him in 2015 and again in 2019 is the dull one.
The talk of a serial loser. You people claim to be smart, but your candidates keep losing elections every four years. You will lose again in 2023!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by Amumaigwe: 6:18am On Mar 20, 2020
9jahotblog:
America get President joor, no be this yeye leader wey una get for Nigeria. See how he daily briefs his people on the way out. APC led Senate is still begging Buhari to speak to Nigerian's on a common plague in the land. He is hiding inside villa. God will punish everybody that helped reimpose this kind of hopelessly useless leadership on Nigerian people in 2019 election.

Especially Yoruba Muslims.

1 Like

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by BIGGIE121(m): 6:22am On Mar 20, 2020
DCmonster:

the funniest thing is that , the people who voted and clamoured,for buhari to win the 2019 election are the ones complaining the most.

all of you that vote for buhari coronavirus kill all of una there.

1 Like

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by tooth4tooth: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2020
Must this man be schooled before doing the needful
Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by Xisnin(m): 6:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Crackhead.

He claimed there is no Covid 19 in Nigeria and the government wanted to loot via "scam".
He claimed the Italian patient doesn't exist and demanded to see his name and face.

His zombie followers went wild and were spreading the conspiracy theorists that the virus
is not in Nigeria.

Suddenly, the all-wise people who knew the "secrets" are now fearful for their lives and are demanding action
for the fake virus.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by merit455(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2020
yarimo:
this is not south Sudan President, this is President of Nigeria. go and speak for your country and stop claiming WE in Nigeria's affairs.
You are a Sudan Fulani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by aremuforlife(m): 6:52am On Mar 20, 2020
[/quote][quote author=9jahotblog post=87596244]America get President joor, no be this yeye leader wey una get for Nigeria. See how he daily briefs his people on the way out. APC led Senate is still begging Buhari to speak to Nigerian's on a common plague in the land. He is hiding inside villa. God will punish everybody that helped reimpose this kind of hopelessly useless leadership on Nigerian people in 2019 election.
Daily briefing with misinformation, has their case reduced? Americans contagion is increasing day by day in a doped of light but you are here been inferior. You down play your country because of the hatred you have for the president.
I am very sure that someone like you will be ready to take arms against your country. O se

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by omenka(m): 6:52am On Mar 20, 2020
yarimo:
A people from a particular part of this country and early all of pdp supporters are so angry people aren't dying in their numbers in the country. They really wish that is the case.

This is a known fact!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by RichBoy247: 7:24am On Mar 20, 2020
DCmonster:

Those that voted for Goatluck Jonathan and Atikuchukwu Abubakar are supposed to be injected with Hugh doses of Corona Virus. They ate better off dead than living.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by RichBoy247: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2020
9jahotblog:

American President with his big mouth and senseless talks, Corona Virus don almost kill all Americans.
Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by RichBoy247: 7:27am On Mar 20, 2020
omenka:
A people from a particular part of this country and early all of pdp supporters are so angry people aren't dying in their numbers in the country. They really wish that is the case.

This is a known fact!

They should get high doses of the Virus and inject their families and relatives so that they can blame Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by Leezah(f): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2020
Coronavirus

USA : Releases $1 trillion emergency stimulus

UK: Releases $330billion business loan package

Canada: Releases $20billion economic relief. Stops payment of rent

Nigeria: removed #20.00 from fuel.

How tf was I born in this countryL cry
Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2020
Xisnin:
Crackhead.

He claimed there is no Covid 19 in Nigeria and the government wanted to loot via "scam".
He claimed the Italian patient doesn't exist and demanded to see his name and face.

His zombie followers went wild and were spreading the conspiracy theorists that the virus
is not in Nigeria.

Suddenly, the all-wise people who knew the "secrets" are now fearful for their lives and are demanding action
for the fake virus.
Welcome to Nigeria sad
Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by InfoSources: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Ffk
Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by Kiaka8: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
post=87600596:

Welcome to Nigeria sad
[/s]
Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by roundman: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Xisnin:
Crackhead.

is not in Nigeria.

for the fake virus.
You are the only one that made sense here.ffk is a kpass,now he is afraid.
Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by positivelord: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
but he must put the country under lockdown, close all schools, public institutions, courts, private companies, shops, Churches, Mosques, airports, seaports etc.

As far as FFK is concern the highlighted word should remain permanently lockdown.....if you know you know

Re: I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari by Inkling(f): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lol

So, Fani is feeling like king now

For your best online business check www.ewatomi.com

(1) (Reply)

. / This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections / Edolites Respond To Tinubu's Call To Vote Out Obaseki (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.