Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo (34864 Views)

Pictures Of Acclaimed Richest Men In Nigeria / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by squarelead(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
The Real men. As in MEN. The top leaders of Men Association of Nigeria if there would be.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by ibkgab001: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
We call them real Player
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by KingGBsky(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
dkronicle:
chaii i no just know watin my papa been dey do when dis men dey hustle.

Now that you are a man what are you waiting for to get rich?
Your father still?
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by YelloweWest: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
blaquebelle:
cheesy One of them should better come and marry me before it's too late grin tongue
They are all married dear
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by teekay213(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Make money and every other things shall be added unto you.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by carammel(f): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Thought this shii made fp earlier undecided
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by squarelead(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
AroOkigbo:

continue to complain. ..your kids will soon be wondering wetin their papa been de do....

Appreciate whatever it is you have. Some men are still looking up to your dad to be like him.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by seyoops4u: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
LAdies n drama ....

See how a Lady Reacts When Her Fiance Proposed to Her (DRAMATIC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6VRHlWwP6o
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Theblackstalln: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
MayorRazor:
When i look at this picture, i see the reason to work hard everyday. I encourage every youth, this should be your motivation.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by hedonistic: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Inspiring photo here.

Meanwhile, for the uninitiated, here's a brief profile (or 'inclusion criteria', if you will) of the characters in that rarified gathering:

Aliko - Oligarch - multi billion dollars, preeminent Nigerian 'centre of gravity'.

Femi - Oligarch - approximately a billion dollars, a perennial Aliko sidekick.

Tunde Ayeni - Oligarch - approximately a billion dollars.

Duke - Aristocratic political figure with a big personality: quintessential upper crust 'life of the party'.

Segun Awolowo - Aristocratic silverspoon with a quasi-dynastic heritage. Always welcome.

Otunba Niyi - Aristocratic silverspoon/political has-been, with a self-effacing albeit charming personality.

Sam Iwuajoku - dollar multi-millionaire mover, shaker, influence peddler, fixer, arranger, long time Aliko inner circle member, and man with ways and means. Proven underground player.

Charles Ahize - eminent social climbing and charismatic arriviste, reliable P. I. M. P, social arranger and "supplier', and man about town.

1 Like

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by talk2saintify(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
we haveseen thisb4

1 Like

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Ilefoaye(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
zoom d pic....I dey there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by rayopt(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
1 Nigeria!!
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Mickdiamond(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
the big seven chilling out what's d way out Lord
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Drnice: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
segun400:
The photo features from left Femi Otedola, Segun Awolowo, Charles Ahize, Aliko Dangote, Donald Duke, Tunde Ayeni and Sam Nwajoku...on Dangote's yatch yesterday to celebrate Sallah.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/26/see-some-of-nigerias-richest-men-in-one-photo/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Yet, they can't help your(Nigerian) economy and talk more of, how to empower your(Nigerian) youths. Black men always ... #!
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by jobbers: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
rich people scheme every sec
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by ioreth69(f): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
MAZA!!
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Viergeachar: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Where are Zik and Ojukwu's children/grandchildren?
Nowhere to be found.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by samwash(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
knightsTempler:
After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast.
So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it.
While we were praying, Singapore went into investment in technology.
While we were praying, India went into ICT.
While we were praying, China went to massive industrialization.
While we were shouting Allah Alakuba! UAE went into massive infrastructural development.
While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development.
While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark went into education of her citizens.
While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon.
After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour.
Since those that went into industrialization, technology, infrastructural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers.
That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches. That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals.
That's why we don't do business proposals before jumping into business since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapse, we blame devil.
That's why it's a sin to say anything negative about pastors and imams.
That's why our pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when building collapse.
That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapse we blame it on Lucifer.
That's why our pastors are making sure they plant church branches instead of schools in every streets in Nigeria.
That's why we always wait for God to do that which ability to accomplish he has already handed over to us.
That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards.
Nigeria is a prayer loving, God fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education and all.
When we are traveling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half fit vehicle on the road and blame our step mother or mother in law if anything goes wrong.
That's why there are more people dying on our roads.
Because, we pray and fast and leave everything to God when God has given us all we need to survive and build a nation.......
I hope it made sense to you.

N.b thank God for these industrialist they are trying their best to make our nation compete in the emerging economies of the world.

few months ago we read there in nairaland dat government of Sierra Leone came to study our NYSC scheme.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by eeby1983(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
AroOkigbo:

continue to complain. ..your kids will soon be wondering wetin their papa been de do....

you said it all.
there is this Yoruba Adage that says "Omo toni baba ohun ola, omo toni iya ohun o lowo lowo, enu e lawa"
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by profem1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nice one but how many many of them can confidently write an auto biography telling us how they made their money?
I'm sure you won't see any.
I hail my country.

2 Likes

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by edo3(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by GistFullGround: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Is Segun Awolowo one of the richest men in Nigeria?
Sometimes you people love to arrogate some honor to whom is not due.
So because he is a grandson of Obafemi Awolowo, makes him one of the richest?
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by lonelydora: 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
I was there in the spirit nit physically because I had investors to attend to.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Zico5:
Yes, real richest men who know what it takes to be rich. Not like one clearing and forwarding guy that's boasting here and there without any affiliation to his wealth. Awon Ryan evans
No judge.. ....u no know wie thy dey enter 4night to retain dia position.

#Nobody holy pass
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by youngbelieve(f): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
made men!!
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lilimax:
Oh God, nothing should happen to this Yatch now cos it'll affect our economy badly going by the caliber of people inside it grin *copied* BTW, why were they not posing with champagne and all the expensive wines of this world ??undecided Goes to show you need not to flaunt your riches to prove a point embarassed
u know how much weh thy dey sell dat yatch?

Spend ur money how u like
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
And there are no bikini girls and champagne bottles? am i the only one noticing that the super rich peeps appear real simple?
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Frankyboy1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
I see Afonja, chest beaters and Abokis all on a yatch, no fighting no quarreling no blame games! My brother my sister's, poverty is ur biggest enemy, the higher you go in life, the more you discover that the rich and elites,.keeps you nitwits busy arguing about afonja chestbeater aboki, and all that, while they plunder your natural resources, and their kids marry each other and live in opulence
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Dicedpineapple(f): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
After person go cum tell.me say all vanity..Abeg gve me d vanity,i need am cos its better to die a fulfilled death than leave an unfufilled life
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Electroweb(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chai! See big men ooo!!! Lounging!! Chai!
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by piagetskinner(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
later somebody will say he's a man because of his manhood and hairy chest.....

lubbish....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Hanging Out With Nigerians In London. Photos / CBN Bars MFBs, Opay, Moniepoint From Registering New Customers - Gazette / Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.