Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo (34865 Views)

Pictures Of Acclaimed Richest Men In Nigeria / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by bobowaja(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
knightsTempler:
After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast.
So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it.
While we were praying, Singapore went into investment in technology.
While we were praying, India went into ICT.
While we were praying, China went to massive industrialization.
While we were shouting Allah Alakuba! UAE went into massive infrastructural development.
While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development.
While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark went into education of her citizens.
While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon.
After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour.
Since those that went into industrialization, technology, infrastructural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers.
That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches. That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals.
That's why we don't do business proposals before jumping into business since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapse, we blame devil.
That's why it's a sin to say anything negative about pastors and imams.
That's why our pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when building collapse.
That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapse we blame it on Lucifer.
That's why our pastors are making sure they plant church branches instead of schools in every streets in Nigeria.
That's why we always wait for God to do that which ability to accomplish he has already handed over to us.
That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards.
Nigeria is a prayer loving, God fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education and all.
When we are traveling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half fit vehicle on the road and blame our step mother or mother in law if anything goes wrong.
That's why there are more people dying on our roads.
Because, we pray and fast and leave everything to God when God has given us all we need to survive and build a nation.......
I hope it made sense to you.

N.b thank God for these industrialist they are trying their best to make our nation compete in the emerging economies of the world.

Please create a thread with this or will you give me a go ahead to create it on your behalf? Nigerians need re orientation seriously.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by knightsTempler: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
bobowaja:

Please create a thread with this or will you give me a go ahead to create it on your behalf? Nigerians need re orientation seriously.

Pls go ahead permission granted.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by isrealpeople(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
amen brother. i claim it
weiren:
The same God that blessed these men will surely bless us too
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by davidif: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
knightsTempler:
After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast.
So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it.
While we were shouting Allah Alakuba! UAE went into massive infrastructural development.
While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development.
While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon.
After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour.
Since those that went into industrialization, technology, infrastructural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers.
That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches. That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals.
That's why we don't do business proposals before jumping into business since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapse, we blame devil.
That's why our pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when building collapse.
That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapse we blame it on Lucifer.
That's why our pastors are making sure they plant church branches instead of schools in every streets in Nigeria.
That's why we always wait for God to do that which ability to accomplish he has already handed over to us.
That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards.
Nigeria is a prayer loving, God fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education and all.
When we are traveling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half fit vehicle on the road and blame our step mother or mother in law if anything goes wrong.
Because, we pray and fast and leave everything to God when God has given us all we need to survive and build a nation.......

N.b thank God for these industrialist they are trying their best to make our nation compete in the emerging economies of the world.

There you go with your over-simplifications and misdiagnosis.
Most of Nigeria's problems can be traced to the overthrow of the civilian govt by the military not because of praying or fasting. If the military had not overthrown the govt we won't have had multiple dictators who don't know how to run a country in charge of affairs for decades. This has nothing to do with religion bro. Stop diagnosing the wrong thing.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Lorechino(m): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
blaquebelle:
cheesy One of them should better come and marry me before it's too late grin tongue
oya see me naw I haf come grin
blaquebelle:
cheesy One of them should better come and marry me before it's too late grin tongue
oya see me naw I haf come
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by BentSpoon(m): 1:37am On Jun 27, 2017
shocked

So these are men with cocaine license

And Evans our brother is sleeping with common criminals
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by goldedprince: 1:40am On Jun 27, 2017
omg, and they didnt invite me?
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 27, 2017
knightsTempler:

And they will be sharing testimony on how they got visas to travel to these countries. Imagine?? Can oyibo man ever do that?
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Funjosh(m): 4:09am On Jun 27, 2017
True Men.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by kazman117: 6:35am On Jun 27, 2017
segun400:
The photo features from left Femi Otedola, Segun Awolowo, Charles Ahize, Aliko Dangote, Donald Duke, Tunde Ayeni and Sam Nwajoku...on Dangote's yatch yesterday to celebrate Sallah.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/26/see-some-of-nigerias-richest-men-in-one-photo/

Cc: Lalasticlala
e money no de dere? I go fyt d moderator 2dae
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Lilimax:
Oh God, nothing should happen to this Yatch now cos it'll affect our economy badly going by the caliber of people inside it grin *copied* BTW, why were they not posing with champagne and all the expensive wines of this world ??undecided Goes to show you need not to flaunt your riches to prove a point embarassed

Didn't you see the chicken and dried meat ?

These types don't need to show off.
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2017
blaquebelle:

Second or third wives to be ,,, shame on anywoman who think this way, what give u assurance that u and ur poor husband to be can not be richer and greater than them
Re: See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo by Ugosample(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
hedonistic:
Inspiring photo here.

Meanwhile, for the uninitiated, here's a brief profile (or 'inclusion criteria', if you will) of the characters in that rarified gathering:

Aliko - Oligarch - multi billion dollars, preeminent Nigerian 'centre of gravity'.

Femi - Oligarch - approximately a billion dollars, a perennial Aliko sidekick.

Tunde Ayeni - Oligarch - approximately a billion dollars.

Duke - Aristocratic political figure with a big personality: quintessential upper crust 'life of the party'.

Segun Awolowo - Aristocratic silverspoon with a quasi-dynastic heritage. Always welcome.

Otunba Niyi - Aristocratic silverspoon/political has-been, with a self-effacing albeit charming personality.

Sam Iwuajoku - dollar multi-millionaire mover, shaker, influence peddler, fixer, arranger, long time Aliko inner circle member, and man with ways and means. Proven underground player.

Charles Ahize - eminent social climbing and charismatic arriviste, reliable P. I. M. P, social arranger and "supplier', and man about town.

interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Hanging Out With Nigerians In London. Photos / CBN Bars MFBs, Opay, Moniepoint From Registering New Customers - Gazette / Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.