Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) (67672 Views)

NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More / Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" / [lyrics] 9ice Ft. Davido – Living Things (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by ise82(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Extremely rich guys. Falz na Bleep up guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
We'll make Legal, legitimate money so we can sleep well at night.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Desdola(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Everyone wants to make money
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by todayboy: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
recievesense:

They are better than tinubu

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Iloveafrica: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Aj
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Falz watch your back, 24'/7

4 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Legal or illegal, these guys are loaded

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by researcherdotcom(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Commenting just to be in front-page
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by kolajoo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
The hustler is real. I doff hat for Investor BJ cool dude

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Beverages: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
No comment.
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Jerrosky1986(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
fraudsters. vanity upon vanity

3 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by cytell56: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
newsynews:
Instead of you to pray to be rich like them, even do small chache, you are here hating. Bad belle.

Chache boys grin

So to you nah rich dis ones dem rich abi or dem dey waste their lives with yahoo runs. Even Dangote, the richest man for Africa no dey live this way.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
i cant hold back i gat to live life... Going to get everything that i desire... Y u playing with stones if u dont like fire .whats the point of playing a role if u aint gonna knw the titles... Desire

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Money no easy to get, make una flex. Invest wisely.

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by seyoops4u: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
LAdies n drama ....

See how a Lady Reacts When Her Fiance Proposed to Her (DRAMATIC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6VRHlWwP6o
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by dayleke: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
If all what I'm reading up there is true then we got a problem in Naija....
Boys are not smiling anymore and "na by all means mode dem dey now",,,,
Is it worth it though?
Some minds are already made up and nothing can change that....
I weep for our youths ooo....

Yorubas will say, "Eko gbigbe pelu itelorun ......."

Smh....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
newsynews:
Instead of you to pray to be rich like them, even do small chache, you are here hating. Bad belle.

Chache boys grin

Never praise ill gotten wealth. (Psalms 97:10)

16 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by BoboFashion(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Why didn't 9ice praise these ones.....

Lesbianboy wire

Bnaira

Saskey maserati

IamAirforce1 wire

Shyboss

Advanced playmaker (Vera sidika's ex)

You sabi xup
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by ITANAMI(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin hardworking socialites sha.!
Indeed
goldbim:
Indeed
goldbim:
Indeed
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
cytell56:

So to you nah rich dis ones dem rich abi or dem dey waste their lives with yahoo runs. Even Dangote, the richest man for Africa no dey live this way.

Money make sense... U b learner ni
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Frankyboy1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
One lady found without breast! A babalawo found with human skull, a man.killed and his manhood removed for ritual purpose! I was told to bring the skull of a five years old boy for money ritual! Any of.you that condemn such when.you see it, and praise any of these boys, May God punish you! What do they do to get such amount of wealth.at such an age! Ok! I get ,na.them hustle pass, baba God don.pick their call? Stop BEEFING and go hustle your own! This are only a reflection of our societal ills and values being eroded! And watch if EFCC.invites.them, you will.hear boys say, why they de witchunt the boys. Shame on.Nice and all lovers and enviers of such

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by dayleke: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
seyoops4u:
LAdies n drama ....

See how a Lady Reacts When Her Fiance Proposed to Her (DRAMATIC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6VRHlWwP6o

That one never ready for marriage,
The guy just Mumu himself ....
She was thinking about what she's gonna miss out there especially the guy she was with last night...

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Not easy at all,I respect those guys coz of fetish things they would be passing through daily. Only a real men can step up their game up to this level,street guys will understand. I will never criticize g-guys coz is not an easy task,kudos to you guys....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by dalaman: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Generally, Nigerians don't care how you make your money, what they care about is that you have money and you are going to give them. That's all that matters to Nigerians. If you have money and you are going to give them, they'll make you the president sef. Most of our politicians were ex drug lord's, 419 and yahoo yahoo people but people are always celebrating them.

8 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by adonbilivit: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Why didn't 9ice praise these ones.....

Lesbianboy wire

Bnaira

Saskey maserati

IamAirforce1 wire

Shyboss

Advanced playmaker (Vera sidika's ex)
airforce1 na G boy?
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
mrchibundu095:
the best way to boost your account without wasting time

Bro,step up ur game,nobody will fall for ur scam... Why uno go take loan nd stake the game with huge Money.. You can only fooled a fool like u...

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
PETESTROIKA

2 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by dayowunmi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
mrchibundu095:
the best way to boost your account without wasting time
"Seun" make me admin so that I can be dishing out appropriate ban to these guys trying to scam people on Nairaland. Will give them 150 years ban each. When they return I will re-ban them again for 151 years grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by seyoops4u: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
dayleke:

That one never ready for marriage,
The guy just Mumu himself ....
She was thinking about what she's gonna miss out there especially the guy she was with last night...

lol.... I was just wondering what she was thinking of, like seriously. That drama was too much and even after the guy stood up, they were begging her to bring out her finger for the ring... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.