Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) (67670 Views)

NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More / Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" / [lyrics] 9ice Ft. Davido – Living Things (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by kolajoo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
dalaman:
Generally, Nigerians don't care how you make your money, what they care about is that you have money and you are going to give them. That's all that matters to Nigerians. If you have money and you are going to give them, they'll make you the president sef. Most of our politicians were ex drug lord's, 49 and yahoo yahoo people but people are always celebrating them.
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by dayleke: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
seyoops4u:

lol.... I was just wondering what she was thinking of, like seriously. That drama was too much and even after the guy stood up, they were begging her to bring out her finger for the ring... grin grin

No mind her jare....
She never ready, her loss too.
I just sorry for the guy na...
If after 3 secs n ur woman(mind you,I didn't say girl o) no say "YES", e don be b dat...
If we dey go out out for a while n u no no my intention towards you,then na to waka b dat...

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by kolajoo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Cleopatra4(f): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Street money sweet to spend I swear.
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by kolajoo(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
dalaman:
Generally, Nigerians don't care how you make your money, what they care about is that you have money and you are going to give them. That's all that matters to Nigerians. If you have money and you are going to give them, they'll make you the president sef. Most of our politicians were ex drug lord's, 49 and yahoo yahoo people but people are always celebrating them.
Even some people fathers their past are worst. I will never criticize anyone in my life. No easy to make money. Frck falz! Him papa Mr Falana no be saint.

9 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by cytell56: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
francisbarrack:

Money make sense... U b learner ni

For your mind!!!
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by blowjob: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
LIKE LEADERS LIKE FOLLOWERS.... grin grin grin DISGUSTIN COUNTRY... grin grin
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by seyoops4u: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
dayleke:

No mind her jare....
She never ready, her loss too.
I just sorry for the guy na...
If after 3 secs n ur woman(mind you,I didn't say girl o) no say "YES", e don be b dat...
If we dey go out out for a while n u no no my intention towards you,then na to waka b dat...

If you watch the video very well, you'll see that even after the guy stood up, they were begging her to bring her finger for the ring, that got me confused, like really !!! sad sad
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dead on arrival. Tell us their sources of income. Hardly did we know Evans was a kidnapper.
And a billionaire too.
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
cytell56:

For your mind!!!

U most b a chicken then
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Student125(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
I see some comments and I am bold to say they are lost souls.
If I happen to be Nigerian president, I will place bounty on all internet fraudsters, kill them by firing squad in public.
Same punishment to public office holder guilty of stealing.

7 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by techlorddsblog: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
adwem2003:
How can I meet these guys? embarassed

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by techlorddsblog: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
larrymoore:
nemesis is alive

Nemesis that didn't catch up with your dirty politicians

8 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by datigbogirl: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
WotzupNG:
Social media has been buzzing over an interview in which Falz The Bahd Guy cautioned fellow musicians who praise Yahoo boys and Internet fraudsters in their song. Many fingered 9ice as the main artiste that Falz was referring to cos he fits the description of such due to his latest song titled ”living things”. In the song, 9ice used their code word ”Chache” and went on to shower praises on some names which many claim are the Yahoo boys and wire wire boys. However, 9ice responded by saying he was not praising or mentioning fraudsters, rather he was praising hard working socialites.

Well, below are some of the hardworking socialites he praised in his song ”Living Things”.

SOURCE: http://wotzup.ng/pictures-of-4-of-the-guys-9ice-praised-in-his-song-living-things/

1. Hushpuppi

Let's be honest here, I really think Hushpuppy will buy Davido without his old man's wealth.
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
-

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by oguntheo: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kinshatilowo ole lo bomoje

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by ibkgab001: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
ominilongest:
Those guys will buy falz and his career....especially the 4th one...INVESTOR BJ angry, they are fucking rich

Including his father self Hunan right something Falana ..... Ordinary Aremogucci will buy their destiny who born none sense

Make I no lie investorbj Instagram page alone is richer than baba Iya eyan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by gozzlin: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
ominilongest:
Those guys will buy falz and his career....especially the 4th one...INVESTOR BJ angry, they are fucking rich

That fourth guy looks like the poorest. Looks razz, like a hood rat from the ghetto.

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by ibkgab001: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
No doubt be ready to kill 5 of your cousins

10 of your family friends

200 members of your church

10000000 town men

The head of all those I mentioned will never let you be an ordinary councilor Talkless of a president
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by kurungu92(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dem Be Wire Wire Uh
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
WotzupNG:
Social media has been buzzing over an interview in which Falz The Bahd Guy cautioned fellow musicians who praise Yahoo boys and Internet fraudsters in their song. Many fingered 9ice as the main artiste that Falz was referring to cos he fits the description of such due to his latest song titled ”living things”. In the song, 9ice used their code word ”Chache” and went on to shower praises on some names which many claim are the Yahoo boys and wire wire boys. However, 9ice responded by saying he was not praising or mentioning fraudsters, rather he was praising hard working socialites.

Well, below are some of the hardworking socialites he praised in his song ”Living Things”.

SOURCE: http://wotzup.ng/pictures-of-4-of-the-guys-9ice-praised-in-his-song-living-things/

1. Hushpuppi
"Living things" the idiot Don steal Linkin Park Album title
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
failed attempts to promote a wack song
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by profsomebody(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
ominilongest:
BJ's richer dan hushpuppi?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by miqos02(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
I hope they support 9ice with some coins to rekindle his dying career. Dude was good mehn. Don't know where he got it wrong.
this issue is making him popular again
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by mkoabiola: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wire wire wire boys.

Kin sha ti lowo

We making money differently

Wat of KC, tiny ,jnr wise. , Ugo.
Bayo otunola,.haha badt guyz
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by emerged01(m): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bible is so so complete!

Jeremiah 17 vs 11
Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay are those who gain riches by unjust means. When their lives are half gone, their riches will desert them, and in the end they will prove to be fools.

8 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by kindredspirit(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
A generation with Zero conscience!

For every bottle of choice wine that these people pop, somebody and their family somewhere are suffering for it. Somebody is crying somewhere having lost the proceeds of their sweat, their lifelong toil, to these devils with no visible source of income.

I spit on all fraudsters.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by teekay213(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
grandstar:

Never praise I'll gotten wealth. (Psalms 97:10)
which one be legit,you think dangote,odetola,tinubu money legit.
Only footballers and some musicians makes legit money.
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by madjune(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
He forgot Bobrisky.
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
gozzlin:

That fourth guy looks like the poorest. Looks razz, like a hood rat from the ghetto.
..just follow him on instagram...of recent d guy just dash in mama g.wagon....d guy is fucking rich
Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nigerians and Wealth Mentality Ehn

Iffa spend #100million naira in one night...ah rich pass Dangote

Receive sense

Money wey yhu spend no be ya own again oooo

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) by oladayo63(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
dayleke:

That one never ready for marriage,
The guy just Mumu himself ....
She was thinking about what she's gonna miss out there especially the guy she was with last night...

Chai... The guy mumu no be small... So she needed to think about it for that long... Chai!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together / Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.