Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Am God’s Special Adviser, The World Will End In ….. – Prophet Reveals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am God’s Special Adviser, The World Will End In ….. – Prophet Reveals (764 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am God’s Special Adviser, The World Will End In ….. – Prophet Reveals by philpwresh(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
popular prophet in Zimbabwe, Madungwe has shocked the world with revelation of when the world will end.

The prophet also claimed to be God’s special adviser and that he meets with the Almighty on a regular basis to make decisions on how the world should be governed.

Top Zimbabwean newspaper, iHarare, reports that the controversial prophet also told his congregation that he was the number four person in heaven hierarchy after Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

He claimed to be the most righteous person in his country where, according to him, only 60 people will go to heaven.

Prophet Madungwe further told his members that he was with God recently where they had a very long discussion on what will happen to the world.

He said, “He came to me in physical form on April 30, 2017.

“Only 60 people are righteous in this country and among those, only a few of the popular prophets are among the list.

“I cannot reveal the names I came fourth because I performed better than the others. Performance is judged monthly.

“In April, I saw God and he ordained me to be his advisor; He told me when the world will come to an end.

“God told me that if all people repent, the world will come to an end in 300 years but if not, then it will be 100 years.

“I will have a meeting with Him and tell him if people are repenting because he has put me in charge of advising Him on matters concerning the world. This will be in five years.”

SOURCE

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/i-am-gods-special-adviser-the-world-will-end-in-prophet-reveals/
Re: I Am God’s Special Adviser, The World Will End In ….. – Prophet Reveals by Jeromejnr(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: I Am God’s Special Adviser, The World Will End In ….. – Prophet Reveals by Student125(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
This joke is too dry, try something else
Re: I Am God’s Special Adviser, The World Will End In ….. – Prophet Reveals by jiggaz(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Very dry joke. It's not even funny... Everybody wants to be noticed...
Re: I Am God’s Special Adviser, The World Will End In ….. – Prophet Reveals by philpwresh(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
jiggaz:
Very dry joke. It's not even funny... Everybody wants to be noticed...

black pastors and stupid prophecies

This man get mind ooo
if nah no 4 in heaven where Michael and Gabriel come dey

Stupid Joker
Re: I Am God’s Special Adviser, The World Will End In ….. – Prophet Reveals by jiggaz(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2017
philpwresh:

black pastors and stupid prophecies
This man get mind ooo if nah no 4 in heaven where Michael and Gabriel come dey
Stupid Joker
Re: I Am God’s Special Adviser, The World Will End In ….. – Prophet Reveals by donnie(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2017
grin
Re: I Am God’s Special Adviser, The World Will End In ….. – Prophet Reveals by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Special advisor, lol

But then God is supposed to be omniscient which means he knows whatever advice you want to give him already so what are you useful for?
Re: I Am God’s Special Adviser, The World Will End In ….. – Prophet Reveals by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Special advisor, lol

But then God is supposed to be omniscient which means he knows whatever advice you want to give him already so what are you useful for?
The end.
Re: I Am God’s Special Adviser, The World Will End In ….. – Prophet Reveals by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Some people self. As if they are on drugs
Re: I Am God’s Special Adviser, The World Will End In ….. – Prophet Reveals by analice107: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
philpwresh:
popular prophet in Zimbabwe, Madungwe has shocked the world with revelation of when the world will end.

The prophet also claimed to be God’s special adviser and that he meets with the Almighty on a regular basis to make decisions on how the world should be governed.

Top Zimbabwean newspaper, iHarare, reports that the controversial prophet also told his congregation that he was the number four person in heaven hierarchy after Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

He claimed to be the most righteous person in his country where, according to him, only 60 people will go to heaven.

Prophet Madungwe further told his members that he was with God recently where they had a very long discussion on what will happen to the world.

He said, “He came to me in physical form on April 30, 2017.

“Only 60 people are righteous in this country and among those, only a few of the popular prophets are among the list.

“I cannot reveal the names I came fourth because I performed better than the others. Performance is judged monthly.

“In April, I saw God and he ordained me to be his advisor; He told me when the world will come to an end.

“God told me that if all people repent, the world will come to an end in 300 years but if not, then it will be 100 years.

“I will have a meeting with Him and tell him if people are repenting because he has put me in charge of advising Him on matters concerning the world. This will be in five years.”

SOURCE

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/i-am-gods-special-adviser-the-world-will-end-in-prophet-reveals/
Okay.
Re: I Am God’s Special Adviser, The World Will End In ….. – Prophet Reveals by analice107: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Student125:
This joke is too dry, try something else
hahahahahahahahahahahahahha. Wonderful!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Shall Not Be Poor / Rhythm Of Praise Season 4 / My Account Of What Happened At COZA Carol On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.