Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Actress Who Calls Babydaddy A Thief Says, “my IG Account Was Hacked” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Who Calls Babydaddy A Thief Says, “my IG Account Was Hacked” (425 Views)

Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom / Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Who Calls Babydaddy A Thief Says, “my IG Account Was Hacked” by omoashy: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dewunmi, the estranged lover of actor, Lolade Mustapha Sholagbade has come out to declare that her account was hacked!

She wrote on Sunday on Instagram:
“My Instagram account was hacked. Ignore any negative post that was posted on my page. I wasn’t the one that posted it. I do not have any reason to post such thing on my page and Almighty Allah sees my mind that I don’t know anything about it. My Instagram was hacked.” (sic)

Dewunmi had shared her estranged lover’s photo and called Lollyboy a thief!

She wrote: “Thief, Ole!” (sic)

Before you could utter Jack! The post was deleted. When she realised that some blogs had written about it, Dewunmi then announced that her account was hacked!
Though Lollyboy has not said anything on the issue, Dewunmi has again deleted the my-instagram-was-hacked caption and disabled her comment section.

Really, she needs to grow up and face reality as a mother and one who is pursuing a successful career in Nollywood.

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=12429

Re: Actress Who Calls Babydaddy A Thief Says, “my IG Account Was Hacked” by ademiD(f): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: Actress Who Calls Babydaddy A Thief Says, “my IG Account Was Hacked” by praizephoto(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
I know that is what you will see

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Reacts As He Looses BET 2017 African Best African Act Award To Wizkid / Am Celebrating My Birthday Today, It A Big Deal."join Me Friends " / Rapper AKA Blasts South African Airways (SAA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.