Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,064 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape (63624 Views)

Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids / Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? / Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by TINALETC3(f): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by bluestreak(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
I need the contact of anyone that sells a reliable telecoms batteries for inverters.
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by jieta: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
h
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Obarofrederick(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
ajalawole:
If a lady visit a guy, i dont think its right to call that a rape. Imagine a lady visit me yesterday, as i welcome her into my room, she seat on my bed, when i already offer her chair to seat. Thank God i dont even move closer to her, but that really make me wonder why did she seat on my bed when i have 2 chairs in my room..... Women sad sad
they are very difficult to understand

1 Like

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Originalsly: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
praizephoto:
is this guy normal
Which guy?...the footballer or the one in the blue jump suit?
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Gyan's wife after the news broke out
200000 pounds weekly at stake. She no go send o
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Pascal181: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
His career will soon end especially with d national team
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by tobrinskilanski: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2017

if your female "friend" visits u as a guy and she chose 2 seat on your bed, dat shows how much she trust u and see u as a responsible fellow.

BTW...those who cheat are called what please?
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by dhaking(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
thank God his marriage is still intact
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by dhaking(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
true talk
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by haibe(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
slawomir:
Set up
This is a warning to all guyz
Always think with your head and not your dickk.
Imagine the first meeting with a woman and you penetrate her!! !
some men can't even control their sexual urge at the sight of a woman.
lust towards the opposite sex is one among the four things that destroy a man easily. the remaining three are greed, pride and anger.
And the worse part of it is that 80% of men do not know that the body of a woman is overrated. the pleasure men derive from sex is not from the body of a woman. it is as a result of the movement of sperm in our body(pen*s)
that is why immediately a man ejaculate after sexual intercourse then the so called sexy and curvy woman beside him becomes like a wood. he will not feel anything for the woman until a little sperm is restored in the epididemis of his di*ck after some minutes before the sexual urge comes back.

A man can stay without sex for some time but a woman can't stay without sex but because women can surpress the urge when it comes it now seem as if Men are the one needing It most.
Women Want, love and enjoy sex more than us. But they make us seem as if we are the one looking for it
Imagine Your ear and cotton bud. The ear always need scratching and picking. The ear always feel this sweet sensation when you insert a cotton bud into it.
So the Virgina and dickk is like the ear and cotton bud. The Virgina need to be picked, stimulated and scratched by the cotton bud(dickk)

@bolded very true!!
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Azor1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
praizephoto:
is this guy normal
praizephoto:
is this guy normal
praizephoto:
is this guy normal
when a man can't control what is between his legs the result become unbearable.
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Sterope(f): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
She could be lying or telling the truth. Wouldn't knowundecided
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Big boy like follow babe go her house for kpenshing? this gyan boy is a big clown aswear
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by larrypourl(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
See his beautiful wife. Anyways you both enjoyed it .

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at fantastic prices. Check my thread below for more pictures and details
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by datigbogirl: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
thoollz:
But some guys no dey try. No excuse for cheating, but if u want to at least, d person u r cheating on shouldn't be more beautiful, sexy, classy than the person u r cheating with. See fine wife nah. The cheating partner looks like a maid sef. Some men can sleep with monkey sef.
I dey shame for some men sha.

Don't mind us, we just love to be the Dominus-boss! dat is.

if a monkey will be subservient we'll jump upon her- in Jidenna's voice....something all slay Queens should learn.
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Lionofdjungle: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Your wife forgave you simply because you have money as a footballer. My question for you is if your wife makes the same mistake, will you forgive her. Whatever you can't accept don't do to others.
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by iwattpro(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Iloveafrica:

Bosses
please i want to start blogging biz fully on July 1,2017 and i'm contemplating on which niche i should blog about between tech blog or entertainment blog.

Please, Which one can you recommend for me to start?
bro, follow your mind
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by SaviTar(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Iloveafrica:

Bosses
please i want to start blogging biz fully on July 1,2017 and i'm contemplating on which niche i should blog about between tech blog or entertainment blog.

go for football.....not many bloggers are into football but i can tell you it's a goldmine...that is if you're football fan.

Entertainment blog is too popular these days hence high competition for traffic.....try football.
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Codes151(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Iloveafrica:

Bosses

any!!!
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by mako007(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
keypad1:

me self wan to fvck this night. Iz nat eazy. Where my landlord pikin dey sef?

lol, idiot!

1 Like

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by shurch(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
auntysimbiat:
His problem
Your profile picture got me obsessed
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by ibnyak01: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
the story full word
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by pressplay411(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
CheezyCharles:
isn't not this idiot that missed a world cup penalty that would have brought Africa to the semi-finals in 2010? So he knows how to play away match against his wife but can't score penalty abi.

O ti gba penalty lo throw in. grin
Meanwhile his honesty has set him free, he should go and sin no more.
The very fact that said blackmailer had it all recorded on cam by herself is already a mistrial.
His wife, the only person whose opinion matters has forgiven him.
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by keypad1: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
mako007:

lol, idiot!
ma nigga. Waddup?
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by Bananafall: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
men will always be men
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by madjune(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Iloveafrica:

Bosses

Blog about Evans.

Like, what he's eating tonite, sleeping or praying.
You will get traffic.

Tip the police and they will feed you info every min.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by AreaFada2: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
slawomir:
Set up
This is a warning to all guyz
Always think with your head and not your dickk.
Imagine the first meeting with a woman and you penetrate her!! !
some men can't even control their sexual urge at the sight of a woman.
lust towards the opposite sex is one among the four things that destroy a man easily. the remaining three are greed, pride and anger.
And the worse part of it is that 80% of men do not know that the body of a woman is overrated. the pleasure men derive from sex is not from the body of a woman. it is as a result of the movement of sperm in our body(pen*s)
that is why immediately a man ejaculate after sexual intercourse then the so called sexy and curvy woman beside him becomes like a wood. he will not feel anything for the woman until a little sperm is restored in the epididemis of his di*ck after some minutes before the sexual urge comes back.
A man can stay without sex for some time but a woman can't stay without sex but because women can surpress the urge when it comes it now seem as if Men are the one needing It most.
Women Want, love and enjoy sex more than us. But they make us seem as if we are the one looking for it
Imagine Your ear and cotton bud. The ear always need scratching and picking. The ear always feel this sweet sensation when you insert a cotton bud into it.
So the Virgina and dickk is like the ear and cotton bud. The Virgina need to be picked, stimulated and scratched by the cotton bud(dickk)
Just try to have sex with a woman who have been sex starved Or the one in her ovulation period and watch the way she will eat and tear You to pieces with excitement. She will beg you for more
This your anatomy & physiology sha. grin cheesy
Re: Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape by juman(m): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
If the standard of what is considered as rape in modern society is used in africa, many several thousands of thousands of people would go to jail yearly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies / Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.