Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Five Years Old Girl Pregnant! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Years Old Girl Pregnant! (6094 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / 13-year-old Girl Pregnant For 10-year-old Boyfriend / 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Years Old Girl Pregnant! by julietene(f): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
A five year old girl in what can only be described as incredible has been confirmed pregnant in a remote village of Kanke local government, Plateau State.

Reports say that the father told newsmen that, his daughter of Five years began to complain of excruciating pains in her groin which they didn't pay commensurate attention to. After a while, they noticed that her breasts were developing, all of which they attributed to early adolescence precocity.

Their fears was confirmed after tests were carried out on her when they noticed her protuberant tummy. They pregnancy test came back with a positive verdict.

According to reports, the locals and family of the girl are still in a state of shock, considering the girl's age and biological placing.

The child's parents said, the perpetrator of the strange act is not known but the police has begun an inquiry with the view to unmask the identity of the perpetrator behind the heinous crime.

Re: Five Years Old Girl Pregnant! by momentum85(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
it's finished, God pls come and destroy this world let us all go.

1 Like

Re: Five Years Old Girl Pregnant! by sagerasaq: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
The girls life should come first... Abort d one in her Stomach
Re: Five Years Old Girl Pregnant! by HisSexcellency(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
How dumb and careless can the parents be

Those b00bs in the picture above if that's really her picture didn't develop to that size in one week or two. How can her mother say she didn't notice anything
Re: Five Years Old Girl Pregnant! by Young03(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
lies everywhere

this pictures has been on net since 5yrs ago

3 Likes

Re: Five Years Old Girl Pregnant! by dennisworld1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
no source fake news
Re: Five Years Old Girl Pregnant! by onlinetomola(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chai Nigerians sha like fake fake things sha....See how dem dey comment. This Picture don dey on internet long ago and no be say d little girl pregnant sef but just that she developed a strange boobs but d picture later discovered as just a photoshop. Thousands of fake story/news on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Five Years Old Girl Pregnant! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
I wanted to faint until i realised that the news is fake..
Re: Five Years Old Girl Pregnant! by enoqueen: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lina Medina wey her story true sef, no get breast like this.
Re: Five Years Old Girl Pregnant! by chris4gold(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lobatan [/i][i][/i][i]
Re: Five Years Old Girl Pregnant! by room089: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
A five year with such massive mounds on her chest?
SMH and walk away!

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Sugar Daddy / Broken- Advice / Can I Tell Him The Truth Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.