Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Sallah: Buhari's Sound Message In Hausa Draws A Great Reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah: Buhari's Sound Message In Hausa Draws A Great Reactions (396 Views)

Sallah: Buhari Says Lockdown Measures Will Not Be Longer Than Necessary / Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sallah: Buhari's Sound Message In Hausa Draws A Great Reactions by the24lukpost: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Interestingly since President Muhammadu Buhari left the nation for the United Kingdom 50 days back, the Presidency, on Sunday, discharged his voice message to Nigerians.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the voice message was discharged to expose reports that the President was experiencing discourse hindrance.

The sound clasp, which is the President's voice message to Nigerians on the event of the Eid-el-Fitr, is in Hausa.
President Muhammadu Buhari

The Buhari's Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, had, in an announcement on Saturday passed on the message of the President to Nigerians.

On Sunday, the BBC broadcast a recorded sound form of Buhari's message.

The message, which took the President around one moment and three seconds to convey, is the sound form of the announcement discharged by Shehu.

Buhari expressed in the message, "I am colossally appreciative to God for his benevolence in directing us effectively to finish up another Ramadan. My welcome to every single Nigerian Muslim and our sibling Christians on the event of Eid-el-Fitr:

"May the lessons of Ramadan, to be specific devotion, forbearance, supplications and liberality to poor people and the destitute, be with us forever.

"I, once more, request to all Nigerians to evade foolhardy explanations or activities against our kindred comrades. We should all take steps to live in peace and solidarity in our awesome nation, which is the envy of some less-invested countries."

There have been reports in http://the24luk..com.ng/2017/06/sallah-buharis-sound-message-in-hausa.html

click the link below and get more update news for free.
the24luk[i][/i]
wish u the best

(1) (Reply)

Even If It’s The Last Thing You Read, You Mustn’t Miss This / No Plan To Islamise Nigeria-onaiyekan / Nnamdi Kanu Was Apga Chairman In Uk, [video, Transcript]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.