Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) (2331 Views)

Trump Stops Automatic Citizenship For People Born Abroad / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) by DictatorZAR1: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
cristianisraeli:

dip s---hit u bi albino then...yes i worry about it because u take too much drugs and its bad for u and u would end up killing ur fellow south african or u end up killing a fellow african..poo head

Albino now WOW... you're my daily entertainment, you so confused and all over the place shame I don't blame you cassava and pepper soup does that to you when you dream about Israelis all day.

Did you check the stats on Nigeria's homicide rates b4 you started your country bashing session. Nigeria is even worse with all its tribal killings not to mention Boko Boys up North. There's more people being killed in Nigeria currently then SA so I suggest you start sweeping your own Zoo's backyard.
Re: Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) by cristianisraeli: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Albino now WOW... you're my daily entertainment, you so confused and all over the place shame I don't blame you cassava and pepper soup does that to you when you dream about Israelis all day.

Did you check the stats on Nigeria's homicide rates b4 you started your country bashing session. Nigeria is even worse with all its tribal killings not to mention Boko Boys up North. There's more people being killed in Nigeria currently then SA so I suggest you start sweeping your own Zoo's backyard.

ur a pure idiot...ur not white,ur not arab and ur not mulato ur not black..ur not albino..then u fell down from the sky f--aggot...south africa have crime running in their veins..u want me to give u stats..check online poo head...why cant u be proud of been a coloured meth and crack headme am proud to be black and PRO ISRAEL...let it sink inside ur mustard seed brain..people dream of israel but who can dream of south africa where they kill their fellow africans??ur a nut case for real..u think u can talk boy..i have ur medicine with me...

I WILL FOREVER REMAIN PRO ISRAEL ...REPEAT AFTER ME...maggot..little worm
Re: Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) by APCsupporter: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
cristianisraeli:

if u ever in ur miserable life call me a d-ick head again..i swear to God..i will unleash the worse on u poo head...mumu..as long as the russia u support has the largest christian army in the world..continue ode...funny enough i didnt even read all the jargons u wrote up there..i know ur a meth head so no need going back and forth with u boy...u have been warned..poo head

instead of you to go and fight your fellow uncivilized nairalander foolishboy419 you are here trying to insult a peaceful man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) by DictatorZAR1: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ur a pure idiot...ur not white,ur not arab and ur not mulato ur not black..ur not albino..then u fell down from the sky f--aggot...south africa have crime running in their veins..u want me to give u stats..check online poo head...why cant u be proud of been a coloured meth and crack headme am proud to be black and PRO ISRAEL...let it sink inside ur mustard seed brain..people dream of israel but who can dream of south africa where they kill their fellow africans??ur a nut case for real..u think u can talk boy..i have ur medicine with me...

I WILL FOREVER REMAIN PRO ISRAEL ...REPEAT AFTER ME...maggot..little worm

I'm what I choose to be you dickkkhead. Speaking about crime can you get me the stats on how many Nigerians are currently on death row in SOUTH EAST ASIA or in SA jails and compare that to SA criminals since you on a crime mission.

I'm not against you being being pro Israeli I speak on your Lies and BS. If SA kills africans then I guess Nigerians kills who again in Nigeria.

Like I said before you seem to be a semi educated foooll who got access to MTN free data promotions.

YES YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN A DICKKHEADtongue NOW REPEAT AFTER ME DICKSHIIIT

Oh before I forget look at what we in SA are doing to your Nigerian Pastors, Murderers, Thief's, 419Scammers and Human Trafficking PESTS

Re: Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) by cristianisraeli: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

I'm what I choose to be you dickkkhead. Speaking about crime can you get me the stats on how many Nigerians are currently on death row in SOUTH EAST ASIA or in SA jails and compare that to SA criminals since you on a crime mission.

I'm not against you being being pro Israeli I speak on your Lies and BS. If SA kills africans then I guess Nigerians kills who again in Nigeria.

Like I said before you seem to be a semi educated foooll who got access to MTN free data promotions.

YES YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN A DICKKHEADtongue NOW REPEAT AFTER ME DICKSHIIIT

Oh before I forget look at what we in SA are doing to your Nigerian Pastors, Murderers, Thief's, 419Scammers and Human Trafficking PESTS

this crack head thinks am in nigeria..LOL..fool..funny enough i dont even use MTN when i was in nigeria..they are criminals..nigerians are not the only foreigners in jails abroad..poo head..even south africans are in jails abroad..so spare me that crap..what are the lies u have on israel..u are a baby boy that does not know history u are crying israel supported aparthied..didnt britain and america support them...south africans are worse than nigerians..they are the drug lords...no nigerian can sell drugs in south africa without the green light of ur gangstars..south africa is one of the most violent places in the world..i swear ur an idiot and a crack head for real..u need to travel out of south africa and see what the real world looks like maggot..

660 SOUTH AFRICANS JAILED ABROAD FOR DRUGS...POO HEAD..i told u...u guys are crack heads..u kill ur fellow blacks..how are u better than the israelis?tell me..how are u better u xenophobic maggot

am not in nigeria poo head...MTN are thieves they steal ur credit for nothing..i swear...MTN are baggars like u..u started this war with me and u will never win..i swear...u think u are a dictator right..well am a rebel

face the crisis in south africa...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM

Re: Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) by DictatorZAR1: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
cristianisraeli:

this crack head thinks am in nigeria..LOL..fool..funny enough i dont even use MTN when i was in nigeria..they are criminals..nigerians are not the only foreigners in jails abroad..poo head..even south africans are in jails abroad..so spare me that crap..what are the lies u have on israel..u are a baby boy that does not know history u are crying israel supported aparthied..didnt britain and america support them...south africans are worse than nigerians..they are the drug lords...no nigerian can sell drugs in south africa without the green light of ur gangstars..south africa is one of the most violent places in the world..i swear ur an idiot and a crack head for real..u need to travel out of south africa and see what the real world looks like maggot..

660 SOUTH AFRICANS JAILED ABROAD FOR DRUGS...POO HEAD..i told u...u guys are crack heads..u kill ur fellow blacks..how are u better than the israelis?tell me..how are u better u xenophobic maggot

am not in nigeria poo head...MTN are thieves they steal ur credit for nothing..i swear...MTN are baggars like u..u started this war with me and u will never win..i swear...u think u are a dictator right..well am a rebel

face the crisis in south africa...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM

Now show me how many Nigerians are in Foreign Jails and how many are being hanged in Malaysia, India, Thailand and China.

I DARE YOU
Re: Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

dip s---hit u bi albino then...yes i worry about it because u take too much drugs and its bad for u and u would end up killing ur fellow south african or u end up killing a fellow african..poo head
I swear you're a waste of space
Re: Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) by cristianisraeli: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
fadafuqer:
I swear you're a waste of space

how do i even respond to u.am defending myself against a racist south african meth head and my fellow black negro is calling me a waste of space.LOL..keep licking balls and ass..LOL...infact i dont even know what to say..let me just let it this slide
Re: Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) by DictatorZAR1: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

how do i even respond to u.am defending myself against a racist south african meth head and my fellow black negro is calling me a waste of space.LOL..keep licking balls and ass..LOL...infact i dont even know what to say..let me just let it this slide

Lolita how's your Visa application going.
Re: Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

I see you love Israel...mother of Isis...their depopulation agenda will surely sweep you away either through the Ebola virus or the nuclear war

1 Like

Re: Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2017
fadafuqer:
I see you love Israel...mother of Isis...their depopulation agenda will surely sweep you away either through the Ebola virus or the nuclear war

worry about the meningitis in ur back yard..stay off my back unless when i start with u i wont stop...WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CRYING BECAUSE I SUPPORT ISRAEL..YOU GUYS CAN CRY FROM NOW TILL THY KINGDOM COME.I WILL FOREVER BE PROISRAEL.
Re: Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Lolita how's your Visa application going.

why do u always think am in nigeria little kitten?your a racist apartheid bleeper.am done going back and forth with u..i defeated u already
Re: Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) by DictatorZAR1: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

why do u always think am in nigeria little kitten?your a racist apartheid bleeper.am done going back and forth with u..i defeated u already

Lolita I see you still lack good comprehension skills. Where the hell did you get the idea that I'm racist, dickkkhead.

Lolitatongue
Re: Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

worry about the meningitis in ur back yard..stay off my back unless when i start with u i wont stop...WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CRYING BECAUSE I SUPPORT ISRAEL..YOU GUYS CAN CRY FROM NOW TILL THY KINGDOM COME.I WILL FOREVER BE PROISRAEL.
omg you're so stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Famous Black Prince Of Russia & Arab Spring Of 1917 That Destroyed Romanov / KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ / King of Eswatini Reported To Have Fled Country Amid Protests for Democracy (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.