Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,213 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

They Finally Almost Had My Shadow. Pls Learn From This. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / They Finally Almost Had My Shadow. Pls Learn From This. (22010 Views)

Stories To Learn From / Shell Recruitment Scam!! Learn From my Mistake / Job Search: Learn From My Friend's Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: They Finally Almost Had My Shadow. Pls Learn From This. by onward4life(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2020
fohlarp:
If U were patient enuff U wld really undstd.ALLIANCE IN MOTION is like leveraging on ppl 4 survival.U wld av md it big time if U cn mkt it espclly in ABJ.I knw guys who do it nd are mkg it bigrly,it jst requires patience to hit it,but U wld be wrkg with a team to put U through.knw its not easy like a sales rep job but its 4 life income.a friend of mine is into it nd mkg it

https://www.nairaland.com/6015171/mrs-janet-babson-emmanuel-she#92116837
Re: They Finally Almost Had My Shadow. Pls Learn From This. by misaacdelight(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Would you like to join A Telecom Company with 5k you will get a license to become Telecom products Distributor and earn 2k-20k daily
For more detail chat me up on whatsapp: 07033729001 am delight
Re: They Finally Almost Had My Shadow. Pls Learn From This. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:13pm On May 23, 2021
I can't believe in this modern day and time, I fell for this trap. A friend called me that she dropped my name as beneficiary for one multinational company for them to partner with me... I shld let her know when they call me.
I got the call and was "whine"... Miss Uju spoke highly of you and you are hereby recommended for a love session with us. Iw as all worried about dress code and all, and he told me I can come with anything.
Got there true true, na motivational quoyes we dey see upland down. Own your life etc. Saw their flier that said you get capital to start up an business and you don't need to payback the loan with interest etc..
Cut long story short.. Na gnld.. With ponzi potential, with correct packaging.. Run for your life
I wasted 3hrs of my life in this crap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. / "The First 5 Things Recruiters Check In Your Application" - Vineck.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.