Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader (29679 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by NafeesaAA(f): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Propaganda video, no pictures of the Women Police, no video of the women police, only a still video of some women at the back of a Hilux.

The remaining duration was spent in joining old clips of previous Boko Haram propaganda videos together.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2017
hmm
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Philinho(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2017
that's d only thing their religion can bring; pain,bloodshed, wickedness ,killings, bombing ,etc.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by joey150(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2017
These guys operate in the open and unrestricted.. How is it so hard for our military to cover ground on land and air and take these guys out using fighter jets. At this stage you have to factor in collateral damage and do what you have to do.

If i were in charge.... It'll be all or nothing.. Decimate them right from there. Save those you can and let the Rest be for the good of peace. It may sound brutal but it'll still be a nigtmare to be held in the camp of those blood and sex hungry retards.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by OgaBuhari: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:
If they like let them bomb and kill themselves there, we don't care.
as a Biafran how this news take consign me?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by NokiaN8(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2017
I said it during an interview with EFCC that they shud seek dialogue , negotiation, promote peace.. they turned me down... well I still say.. employ the best. Godfatherlism wuld lead Nigeria no where in employment. Many have study and have solutions but neglected due to nepotism..tribalism.. godfatherlism... the solution is Nigeria army shud manage their resources and employ the best... seek advise from universities on terrorism. ways out...
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by ziego(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2017
bubu

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by olufesh(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2017
APCHaram:
Osinbanjo never see anything

The north has restarted their Boko nonsense against 2019

Wat is did one saying
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Oyindidi(f): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2017
One Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by kevoh(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Propaganda video, no pictures of the Women Police, no video of the women police, only a still video of some women at the back of a Hilux.

The remaining duration was spent in joining old clips of previous Boko Haram propaganda videos together.
Thanks for sparing my data. I was about to waste some MBs on the silly video of 17 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2017
oh my god, how could mopol be so careless, those guys are supposed to be equivalent to Special weapons & Tactics unit of the US. look at how they shamelessly allow their squad to be captured by ignorant shekau, when you follow that Maiduguri damboa road you are supposed to be always ready for massive attack that is 4-5 times your number. Remove the safety of you gum & just shoot anything that moves.

sigh...i just pity those women, Nigerian police have no sense of commarandie, so these women have less than 10% of being rescued. if i were a mopol or solidier i will rather fight to the death than get captured & beheaded shamefully or converted to a sex slave. I will rather die while killing some boko haramist.

we shall pray for their release, May God help them

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by APCHaram: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2017
olufesh:

Wat is did one saying

The north have three things in the oven:

1. Widespread riots and anarchy in the north following the announcement o Buhari's demise

2. Boko Haram revamped attacks plus more Fulani jihadist rubbish

3. Military coup

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by ajebuter(f): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2017
lf Boko Haram had not released this video, this atrocity would have gone unreported by APC-controlled media

Now imagine the cover ups of this government?

Shame..

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Guyman02: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Dannmowe:
How do we know they are real policemen? Boko haram dey find prisoner exchange
Till date several police men and women are missing who were training at Gwoza abducted by BH.
Before they release such videos they are sure of it.
My heart goes out to the families of these women

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by ojialo(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2017
APCHaram:
Osinbanjo never see anything

The north has restarted their Boko nonsense against 2019
I've said this before the only solution is to split this country into 3 all this nonsense will stop.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by tolexy123: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2017
KingLennon:
I remember Strike Back, we could have just track the location he gave the speech. Send under cover agents to find the women and bring them back home. But Nigeria don't have such military intelligence.
fool, you watch too many action movies

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by siraj1402(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2017
No one does this except a cowered.
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by KingLennon(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2017
tolexy123:
fool, you watch too many action movies
I just came back from a ban, make i leave u
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Miltonbit(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2017
You moving in a convoy along Maiduguri- Damboa road and boko bois ambushed you by surprise? if something like this happens in Ibadan-Lagos road I will believe it so but Maiduguri that's a war zone? I expect the police to be on high alert. something just doesn't add up. someone may have sold them out or gave out the police movement to boko bois. what a pity. can't imagine what their families re going through now. I pity for this country.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2017
joey150:
These guys operate in the open and unrestricted.. How is it so hard for our military to cover ground on land and air and take these guys out using fighter jets. At this stage you have to factor in collateral damage and do what you have to do.

If i were in charge.... It'll be all or nothing.. Decimate them right from there. Save those you can and let the Rest be for the good of peace. It may sound brutal but it'll still be a nigtmare to be held in the camp of those blood and sex hungry retards.

When i said that people call me a genocidal maniac, but in my case i suggested air raid of whole areas suspected of boko boys activities
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by tolexy123: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2017
KingLennon:

I just came back from a ban, make i leave u
grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by APCHaram: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2017
ojialo:
I've said this before the only solution is to split this country into 3 all this nonsense will stop.

Only two Nations will come out of Nigeria :

SS/SE and parts of middle belt

The rest we will dash Sokoto Caliphate

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by bsideboii(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:
If they like let them bomb and kill themselves there, we don't care.
Insensitive bro.Insensitive comment.
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Buharimustgo: 8:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Idongesit85:
I thought our government claimed that Book Haram has been decimated? How come this show of might, muscle and power against female members of the security apparatus? There is God ooooh

This is a useless govt that likes deceiving themselves and gullible Fools
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by adonis89(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Dannmowe:
How do we know they are real policemen? Boko haram dey find prisoner exchange
u have a point there .
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by adadike281(f): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2017
The IG should send only northerners to fight boko haram. many northern soldiers and police men are sympathetic to their course.
if u are Igbo and on transfer to borno and other book haram infested area should resign. its better to die poor than to be sold out by your colleague. I repeat, Igbo officers on transfer to boko haram infested area should resign now!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Yet the govt has been lying to people that the road is safe

Recently, FHI advertised jobs in Maiduguri. I advised against anyone going there because as far as I know, no site in the north east is truly secure and one guy started to rain insults on me on this forum.
I wish he could come back on and defend his position.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by adadike281(f): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2017
OgaBuhari:
as a Biafran how this news take consign me?
because some of d police women are Igbo. The IG sends only Igbo and southerners to borno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim / Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account / 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.