Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader (29695 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by iluvpomo(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Propaganda video, no pictures of the Women Police, no video of the women police, only a still video of some women at the back of a Hilux.

The remaining duration was spent in joining old clips of previous Boko Haram propaganda videos together.
Spot on!!!
This comment should have been on page 1.
Ms @ajebuter , take note.
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2017
Nigeria looks like a sham now
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by EVarn(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2017
Is it that our military intelligence doesnt know where these rascals are hiding?.
By now,we should have infilterated their ranks and even caused a division among them,set them against each other and watch them kill themselves.Constant bombardment should be employed.If they too busy struggling for life,this wouldnt be happening.
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2017
APCHaram:

The north have three things in the oven:

1. Widespread riots and anarchy in the north following the announcement o Buhari's demise

2. Boko Haram revamped attacks plus more Fulani jihadist rubbish

3. Military coup

Couldn't agree more. But they will fail this time.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by APCHaram: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Couldn't agree more. But they will fail this time.

They will succeed because no SS/SE people or group will help save afonjas from disgrace
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2017
I just pity our officers,when u work under a govt that doesn't have any atom of truth in them ur life is definetly at risk
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2017
APCHaram:

They will succeed because no SS/SE people or group will help save afonjas from disgrace

Lol
Make una leave this Afonja matter alone na
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by AkumahTalk(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2017
So Bokoharam get choir wey dey sing their soundtrack...it's either that or the ISIS mass choir all the way from Iraq.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by lagostokd: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:
If they like let them bomb and kill themselves there, we don't care. When they started by killing my Christain brothers their people were applauding them. But look at how God works

Stop reasoning like this!

Mind you, Muslims are humans and some of them are victims of the evil called Islam. You don't even know if the abducted Police women are Christians because most Muslim women are full housewife prevented from working and earning decent living.

Every civilised man needs to unite against this evil called Islamic terrorism before it consumes.
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by InvertedHammer: 8:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Nigerian military that cannot defeat ragtag Boko Haram wants to go face to face with Biafran soldiers. LOL.

Oh I forgot. They are counting on coalition of the willing which includes US, Russia, UK, etc to fight the war for Nigeria like they did covertly in 1967. In war whoever shoots first lives. The only advantage armed forces have over civilians is guns. Armed robbers, kidnappers and BH have proved that military men are not superhumans-- they bleed and die like everyone else.

\

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Caseless: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:
If they like let them bomb and kill themselves there, we don't care. When they started by killing my Christain brothers their people were applauding them. But look at how God works
when dogs like you posts and get '23likes', it creates fear that we have many dogs here on nairaland. How these fools think boko haram killed xtians more is shocking. So the policewomen are all muslims?
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Caseless: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Nigerian military that cannot defeat ragtag Boko Haram wants to go face to face with Biafran soldiers. LOL.

Oh I forgot. They are counting on coalition of the willing which includes US, Russia, UK, etc to fight the war for Nigeria like they did covertly in 1967.

They better think twice.
\
na akpu full ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by oluwadeeboi(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2017
No more spot light on boko people, Evans has stolen the show
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by omobabaonibaba(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2017
APCHaram:

what position do u hold in your father's house sef to be assuring what group will fail, fight or support

u dis kids on nairaland, u thought tools to fight war is just mere keyboards?
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Kowor(f): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2017
KingLennon:
I remember Strike Back, we could have just track the location he gave the speech. Send under cover agents to find the women and bring them back home. But Nigeria don't have such military intelligence.
Abi oooooooooooo in the whole military we can't bring out one Dalton, stone bridge, Scott nor Raymond. It's not fair na and this sector gets bigger pay. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by lonelydora: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:

God works in a mysterious way brother
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by talk2emma: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2017
This most be an old news cos buhari said he has defected BH before relocating to London
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by KingLennon(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Kowor:

Abi oooooooooooo in the whole military we can't bring out one Dalton, stone bridge, Scott nor Raymond. It's not fair na and this sector gets bigger pay. Which way Nigeria?
So you have just seen what I'm seeing...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by sepalapen(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2017
KingLennon:
I remember Strike Back, we could have just track the location he gave the speech. Send under cover agents to find the women and bring them back home. But Nigeria don't have such military intelligence.
KingLennon:
KingLennon:
na only share share looters they get nah
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by KingLennon(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2017
sepalapen:
[color=#006600][/color] na only share share looters they get nah
I swear with their pot bellies...
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Jabioro: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2017
In the first instances no Muslims or Islamic or Islam group should stop telling us that it is not about propagating Islam or professing Muslims. It is a very barbaric, savagely combination of life. When we talked of them we should also say some lacking in our security in which I don't understand any more. The black has gone to sleep with her head upside-down. The Arab religion you are killing yourself for, they the Arab still considering you, putting you on racist radar up till tomorrow.. Allah by the right Ak47 by the left, no western education yet all the instruments they are using, are invented from knowledge acquired through western education. ..Animals in human skin!
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Deeldorado: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:

This is quite insensitive of you Bro.
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by ifyain: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
It is a pity that the north have decided to impoverish their people through Islam. beautiful young children roaming the forest aimlessly searching for an illusive Mohammedan paradise through carnage and debauchery.
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by rukis360(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2017
The video is rubbish, I strongly believe no such abduction too place and shekau is just playing propaganda.... The video only showed a bunch of women in a truck and that was even a still picture and not a video, no proof police women were abducted.... Useless SR
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by EbukaHades10(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2017
KingLennon:
We dnt have a Scott and Stonebridge in the army na. Will u be Stonebridge while i be Scott?
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Daddybright1986(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Someone who know Lie Muhammad should Pls sent this video to him........BH technically defeated
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by chily11: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:

I will pray for them
why do i have this feelin that this animal resemble osinba.
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by cristianisraeli: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2017
these fools think say everyone in nigeria na hausa/fulani...them never hear of translator b4

for those that dont know these guys are following what prophet mohammed did...they are just like ISIS.they are following the raw teaching of islam...if u are little muslim boy dont quote me if u dont know ur koran and the history and story of mohammed ur prophet
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by ogashman(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2017
Abba kyari DAT was bragging on how he captured Evans with the help of intelligence gadgets should be assigned to capture this shekau....abi him dey fear?
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by watchindelta(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2017
so so na Nigerian really be dis Nigerian jst turn arab country becuz of boko undecided fear north undecided dat sentence is real fear north
Re: Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2017
If only people here understand hausa listen to what this idiot just said you will know that wahala dey!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Wasn’t Aware Of Onnoghen’s Trial Until Saturday, Says Osinbajo / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu / God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.