Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Wat Does It Mean To Be Experiencing Cold Breeze And Seeing Numbers Often - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wat Does It Mean To Be Experiencing Cold Breeze And Seeing Numbers Often (759 Views)

What Does It Mean To Work Out Your Salvation With Fear & Trembling In The Bible? / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / What Does It Mean To Take The Lord's Name In Vain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Does It Mean To Be Experiencing Cold Breeze And Seeing Numbers Often by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Please i have been expereincing this for more than 2 years now especially the cold breeze on my face even when there is heat the windows are closed or i even cover my face with a cloth also i keep seeing the number 1111 1212 222 please i really nead to know what this signify thank u

cc seun please i created this thread at midnight so atleast let this stay at the top of all topics for a while because this is really freaky and weird
Re: Wat Does It Mean To Be Experiencing Cold Breeze And Seeing Numbers Often by kellytuns(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2017
I don't really know about the cold breeze,but seeing numbers could be what is called angel numbers.that's an indication that you are not alone.you are a special being.you may Google angel numbers.shalom
Re: Wat Does It Mean To Be Experiencing Cold Breeze And Seeing Numbers Often by onetrack(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2017
These are hallucinations. There is nothing spiritual here. As long as they do not interfere with your normal life or get worse, you should ignore them.
Re: Wat Does It Mean To Be Experiencing Cold Breeze And Seeing Numbers Often by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2017
onetrack:
These are hallucinations. There is nothing spiritual here. As long as they do not interfere with your normal life or get worse, you should ignore them.
i know wat hallucinations are this is real even if i cover my face there is this cool breeze on my face and i can almost feel a presence
Re: Wat Does It Mean To Be Experiencing Cold Breeze And Seeing Numbers Often by Teetotaler: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2017
That's direct baba ijebu number.
play am direct
may the forces be with you
Re: Wat Does It Mean To Be Experiencing Cold Breeze And Seeing Numbers Often by microjoystick: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2017
Teetotaler:
That's direct baba ijebu number. play am direct may the forces be with you
i dont think ita ijebu numbers
Re: Wat Does It Mean To Be Experiencing Cold Breeze And Seeing Numbers Often by Oldpath(f): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is the message of God to you, the experience is from Him, and He is trying to reach you through your gift of numbers.
Go on your knees and ask Him to interpret this message to you.
Re: Wat Does It Mean To Be Experiencing Cold Breeze And Seeing Numbers Often by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oldpath:
This is the message of God to you, the experience is from Him, and He is trying to reach you through your gift of numbers.
Go on your knees and ask Him to interpret this message to you.
Yahwist spotted!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/17 / A Catholic Priest Resigns From Priesthood (pic) / Young Nigeria Prophet Drops Bombshell Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.