Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Much Is Ideal For Wedding (traditional And White) Same Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Is Ideal For Wedding (traditional And White) Same Day (680 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Ideal For Wedding (traditional And White) Same Day by golor(m): 5:36am On Jun 27, 2017
how much should one keep for an average wedding (traditional and white) same day.

As the day break I get older , though I am young and am dating the girl of my dream , wouldn't want to keep her waiting after school, just want to makes plans and see how I accomplish my plans.

please house, how much is ideal, my budget for now is 500,000. what do you think.
anyone with good analysis of how I could use the 500k for the wedding should help.

I don't want to do baby mama.

trying to save 2,000 000. 500k for wedding, 1million for family account and 500k to furnish my apartment, while I hustle to top up the family account. what do you think about my plans.
Re: How Much Is Ideal For Wedding (traditional And White) Same Day by Freewoman(f): 5:45am On Jun 27, 2017
golor:
how much should one keep for an average wedding (traditional and white) same day.

As the day break I get older , though I am young and am dating the girl of my dream , wouldn't want to keep her waiting after school, just want to makes plans and see how I accomplish my plans.

please house, how much is ideal, my budget for now is 500,000. what do you think.
anyone with good analysis of how I could use the 500k for the wedding should help.

trying to save 2,000 000. 500k for wedding, 1million for family account and 500k to furnish my apartment, while I hustle to top up the family account. what do you think about my plans.

ANY AMOUNT AS YOU MENTIONED ABOVE IS CUTE TO GO, KEEP SAVING BUT PLEASE FREE THAT GIRL UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO MARRY HER, AS IT STANDS NOW YOU ARE A STUDENT MANAGING YOURSELF, DOING RAGGING TO BEG FOR SMALL CHANGE,

golor:

Re: How Much Is Ideal For Wedding (traditional And White) Same Day by golor(m): 6:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Freewoman:

ANY AMOUNT AS YOU MENTIONED ABOVE IS CUTE TO GO, KEEP SAVING BUT PLEASE FREE THAT GIRL UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO MARRY HER, AS IT STANDS NOW YOU ARE A STUDENT MANAGING YOURSELF, DOING RAGGING TO BEG FOR SMALL CHANGE,

thank you. I am a serving Corp member not a student.
Re: How Much Is Ideal For Wedding (traditional And White) Same Day by segebase(m): 6:46am On Jun 27, 2017
God go EPP u
Re: How Much Is Ideal For Wedding (traditional And White) Same Day by propanet(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2017
Forget about marriage....add little to that money then invest on a profitable business...money will start rushing in then all other things shall be added...marriage is overrated...who marriage epp..
Re: How Much Is Ideal For Wedding (traditional And White) Same Day by golor(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2017
propanet:
Forget about marriage....add little to that money then invest on a profitable business...money will start rushing in then all other things shall be added...marriage is overrated...who marriage epp..

it all about keeping a good, loyal, loving and fun to be girl.

what happened when I makes the million and couldn't find a good girl but rather cheat and dishonest person who might run the millions down and bring shame to me.

a good wife anyday.. strongly believe money won't be an issue in the nearest future cause am still making my plans.
Re: How Much Is Ideal For Wedding (traditional And White) Same Day by patola080(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2017
If d gal Na lgbo gal dat ur 5ook is ntin to dem so please work more and save 4d future, love ur plan
Re: How Much Is Ideal For Wedding (traditional And White) Same Day by propanet(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2017
golor:

it all about keeping a good, loyal, loving and fun to be girl.

what happened when I makes the million and couldn't find a good girl but rather cheat and dishonest person who might run the millions down and bring shame to me.

a good wife anyday.. strongly believe money won't be an issue in the nearest future cause am still making my plans.
And who says marriage is a must?
Re: How Much Is Ideal For Wedding (traditional And White) Same Day by golor(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2017
patola080:
If d gal Na lgbo gal dat ur 5ook is ntin to dem so please work more and save 4d future, love ur plan

thank you bros. she's an Akwa ibomite

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Ideal For Wedding (traditional And White) Same Day by golor(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2017
propanet:
And who says marriage is a must?

it never a must, but I do honour it. stay bless

(1) (Reply)

When I Was A Hoe / Why Are Black Girls Like This / Can Any Atheist Flaw This Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.