Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming (16894 Views)

The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written / How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by mark2sunny(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
itsmeurLady:
I John 4:4 Greater is he that is in me x3 than he that is in the world grin grin Only CEC members will know this

Abeggy we all know the song.
Deeper life choir used it over a decade ago
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by Benekruku(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
"IF" by David
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by nazablossom(f): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
cast me not away from your presence oh Lord, taken not thy holy spirit from me , restore to me the joy of your salvation, and renew right spirit within me. psalm 51.

who is like unto thee oh Lord (2ice). among all the gods, who's like thee, you are glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders alleluia! exodus.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by Justiceleague1: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
"who is like unto thee,ohhhh Lord, x2

among the god,who is like Thee,
glorious in holiness,
fearful in praises,
always doing wonders,halleluyah"

someone pls help me with the book,chapter and verse of Moses' victory song after they overcame the Egyptians @ the red sea,thanks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by geoworldedu: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sheeple domain. The rams and ewes in the house I hail o.
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by chidiebere2020(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Be thought exalted oh! Lord above the heaven, let thy glory be above all the earth (psalm 57 :11

2 Likes

Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by GoodMuyis(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:
shocked Thank you mods. Thanks a lot kiss
Thanks For the request

1 Like

Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by umudi: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
He Who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it. Philippians 1:6

1 Like

Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by gospi: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello everyone ! I need a female child to stay with me .I will send her to school .I only have male children who are all grown up and are abroad .I am Christian .A woman.I will treat her like my own daughter and take care of her. Of course she will help me do one or two things around the house .But her education is guaranteed .If you know any family that might be willing or maybe is going through a lot financially and need this kind of favour .Please tell them to contact me.Preferably 15 and below
0807 075 2784. Thank you .
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by Omoluabi16(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Unto thee oh Lord, Do I lift up my soul. Psalm 25:1, Great is the lord, and greatly to be praised! psalm 48:1-2, Thou art worthy oh Lord! Revelations 4:11... ati be be lò.

1 Like

Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by kaybbs(f): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?
http://bible.us/Exod15.11.kjv

2 Likes

Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by itsmeurLady(f): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
mark2sunny:

Abeggy we all know the song.
Deeper life choir used it over a decade ago

grin grin jealousy.... why are u jealous nah
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by Chukazu: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
I know more than fifty or rather I have written more than 50 songs from the Bible

1 Like

Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by bennyann: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Thanks For the request

It's my pleasure brother wink
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by bennyann: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Chukazu:
I know more than fifty or rather I have written more than 50 songs from the Bible

You've written? Wow! I love the sound of that cheesy
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by bennyann: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Justiceleague1:
"who is like unto thee,ohhhh Lord, x2

among the god,who is like Thee,
glorious in holiness,
fearful in praises,
always doing wonders,halleluyah"

someone pls help me with the book,chapter and verse of Moses' victory song after they overcame the Egyptians @ the red sea,thanks. cheesy

Exodus 15:11

1 Like

Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by sexymamatee(f): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
1. psalm 55 verse 17 Evening and Morning and at noon will I pray and cry aloud and He shall hear my voice
2. Psalm 89 verse 1 I will song of the mercies of the Lord forever with my mouth will I make known your faithfulness to all generations
3. Psalm 100 verse 4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving And into his court with praise

1 Like

Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by Austin234(m): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hear my cry oh Lord. Attend unto my prayers. From the ends of the earth will I cry unto thee. And when my heart is overwhelmed, please lead me to the Rock, that is higher than I. Psalm 61 vs 1-2
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by UnicornPrincess: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding... that's 1.
Seesth though a man diligent in his works, he shall stand before kings and not mean men.... that's 2. They're many more I don't have strength to type grin smiley
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by femi4: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yio sagolo de porta

Yio sagolo de porthacourt

Eni ro bi ro mi

Yio sagolo de porta
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by laraemi(f): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
whizzyleejr:
Exodus 15 : 11
Who is like unto thee, O Lord among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?
I love that song,sang by moses and children of Isreal after they cross the red sea

1 Like

Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by Temysteve(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Psalm 8 v 1 ''O Lord our God, how excellent is Your name in all the earth.....
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by chykdavic(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Revelation 5 vs 9 worthy worthy is the Lamb that was slain.

1 Like

Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by Jettage: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Psalm 57vs11 - Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.

Psalms 34:1-4

I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

2 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

3 O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.

4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
What of Psalm 46 .......O Clap ur hands all u people, sing unto the LORD with d voice of triumph....
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by drestoneokuta(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Deuteronomy: 28. 12. The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. 13. And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them: - Bible Offline

I will be the head and not the tail
I will be above and not beneath
I will lend to nations I will not borrow
I will be what the Lord says I will be
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by Lordave: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
All Paul Wilbur's songs!
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by Comkash: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jettage:

Psalms 34:1-4

I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

2 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

3 O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.Test and see the goodness of the Lord!(verses8)

4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by VagileVictor(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Psalm 118:24 New King James Version (NKJV)

This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 34:3

O magnify the Lord with me, exalt the name of Jesus.
Re: How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming by Chukazu: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

You've written? Wow! I love the sound of that cheesy
Yea.. Am a psalmist par excellente`

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" / Is Abortion Advisable? / Don't Joke With Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.