Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians (10196 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / fashion / Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2017
When you see a comment like this, referring to Nigerian men , then u begin to wonder ; How did we get here and why? A little incline so u understand, that is a picture uploaded on Facebook by a teenage South African girl . and the comments followed below ; of particular note was one where Nigerian men was mentioned, please take a look

It has become worrisome , how our public image has turned as Nigerians, that the name Nigeria send chills down the spine of every foreigner to be at alert a criminal is around , this holds true even to our closest neighbours in Africa . it is saddening how most of us parade our decadent values outside our shores the same way we flaunt it unhindered in our country thinking it will be condoned outside .
It is unfortunate what we have turned the name of our nation into, now this is not being orchestrated by our leaders but us , we the citizens, in a bid to live in luxury, affluence and abundance , we are quick to compromise on values and bring reproach to our nation.
Meanwhile back here we are busy throwing various ethnic cum bigoted jabs at each other advancing what tribe is more superior to the other, forgetting once u leave this shores no one knows u as an Hausa or Igbo or Yoruba, but a potential criminal Nigerian . talk about misplaced priority !!!
I really pity the generation to come

N/B : I am not naive of the fact that they are legitimate Nigerians living outside, breaking barriers, basking in fame and leading modest lives ; but as with every organisation, when an overwhelming majority are reprobate minded it shadows the good of the minority, making people see u in that morally decadent light . A case in point is the Nigerian Police...

Mr. Ray. (A social commentator )

Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by chily11: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Dreamer
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by chily11: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2017
On behalf of nigeria men, we disown her

11 Likes

Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by pressplay411(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2017
She wan blow.lol
Sudden discovery of her Sexuality, add some drugs and peer pressure to that... Voila.

Second pic tho... OP, u sure she's not @least 18? Just checking. Hehe
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2017
While I totally support your write-up, the leadership (politicians) is the number 1 problem of this country. They have killed the sense of belonging and patriotism of Nigerians and left everyone to hustle on their own while they embezzle people's rights.

People are trooping out of Nigeria on a daily basis to despicable places like Libya just because they don't see a future here. Just take a look at the country, after 50+ years of independence no stable electricity. The Lagos we are all hyping is full of ghettos and hoodlums on the road and corners, the Police is for the rich and the Government rarely takes responsibility for their ineptitude.

We just have to keep praying for Nigeria. The country is too big to be governed by unserious politicians.

1 Like

Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2017
This is really sad, anytime I think of this it makes me weep,how we have drowned the name of beloved nation unto the mud for selfish and egoistic gains, it is sad and pitiable.. Really sad..

chily11:
Dreamer
. Someone raised an important issue and this is all you have to say?? U should Ba ashamed of yourself
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by chily11: 7:08am On Jun 27, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
This is really sad, anytime I think of this it makes me weep,how we have drowned the name of beloved nation unto the mud for selfish and egoistic gains, it is sad and pitiable.. Really sad..

. Someone raised an important issue and this is all you have to say?? U should Ba ashamed of yourself
oh i should feke
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by UncutSk(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Would 100% smash
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by mrjaybaba(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2017
she is not nude.........

I guess the weather there is hot.

she need fresh air

1 Like

Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by R3B3L(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2017
We do not care really. And Op u are way too emotional. Focus all dat energy on creating a social reform instead of throwing a pity party wen someone calls u out...
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by Jazzlite: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Where are the nakked pictures?

1 Like

Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by ednut1(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Are u no violating NL rule 10. Nothing dey the comme nt its her opinion
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by ednut1(m): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2017
blackberlin:
While I totally support your write-up, the leadership (politicians) is the number 1 problem of this country. They have killed the sense of belonging and patriotism of Nigerians and left everyone to hustle on their own while they embezzle people's rights.

People are trooping out of Nigeria on a daily basis to despicable places like Libya just because they don't see a future here. Just take a look at the country, after 50+ years of independence no stable electricity. The Lagos we are all hyping is full of ghettos and hoodlums on the road and corners, the Police is for the rich and the Government rarely takes responsibility for their ineptitude.

We just have to keep praying for Nigeria. The country is too big to be governed by unserious politicians.
the people are the problem. Politicians were once people lik u and i. People wud still vote and support them regardless of their performance. If Bulharry campaigns on the wheel chair northerners wud still vote for him

1 Like

Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by Victornezzar: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2017
She can't even speak good English
well I blame dose folks who sleep with everything under skirts
money dey would use nd do beta tin.....dey would use it nd woo a gal....is dat not madness
Mr Ray u spoke well
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2017
pressplay411:
She wan blow.lol
Sudden discovery of her Sexuality, add some drugs and peer pressure to that... Voila.

Second pic tho... OP, u sure she's not @least 18? Just checking. Hehe

So u think this is funny right?
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
She can't even speak good English
well I blame dose folks who sleep with everything under skirts
money dey would use nd do beta tin.....dey would use it nd woo a gal....is dat not madness
Mr Ray u spoke well
The written English is inconsequential , what is of note is the message she is conveying, which is the position of almost all south Africans and other nationals concerning your country and countrymen
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2017
R3B3L:
We do not care really. And Op u are way too emotional. Focus all dat energy on creating a social reform instead of throwing a pity party wen someone calls u out...
U do not care Are u sure about that Like really?
Have u left the borders of Nigeria before? If u haven't and you think it doesn't concern you, well my brother, just so u know...
U will have brothers and relatives that will, and his Nigerian indentity will affect him, and by extension you, so u should never think these things doesn't concern u.
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2017
ednut1:
the people are the problem. Politicians were once people lik u and i. People wud still vote and support them regardless of their performance. If Bulharry campaigns on the wheel chair northerners wud still vote for him

This is absolutely false, people cannot exude what is not in them, see I don't know how old you are, but if u witnessed the 80's , then Nigeria was flooded with Ghanians because of the dire state of their economy, plus the political cleansing going on, the roads ad streets, menial jobs of cobblers, tailoring, teaching , saleswomen/men were all taken up by Ghanaians, they didn't start stealing and criminalising with everything In not so distant past, Greece was saddled with an economic quagmire , they had an exodus of emigrants that flooded neighbouring cities, engaging in menial jobs to feed and live , they didn't become a bane for the locals over there,
We should start learning to own our problems and face it, stop looking for the blame game, it doesn't help and make u worse off, I tell u this in all trueness
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by falcon01: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
second pics
'snake in the monkeys shadow'
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by Olibboy: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigeria mens in charge of duty. I spotted it.
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by R3B3L(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Raymondenyi:

U do not care Are u sure about that Like really?
Have u left the borders of Nigeria before? If u haven't and you think it doesn't concern you, well my brother, just so u know...
U will have brothers and relatives that will, and his Nigerian indentity will affect him, and by extension you, so u should never think these things doesn't concern u.
understand me... I don't care about d wrong image one person has about my entire country.. I know better. . And even tho der are a few painting us wrong, d least I can do if I can help it is try to create a social awareness about it instead of ds.. I'd rather do sumtin about it than just mope..
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
ode oshi grin
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
R3B3L:
understand me... I don't care about d wrong image one person has about my entire country.. I know better. . And even tho der are a few painting us wrong, d least I can do if I can help it is try to create a social awareness about it instead of ds.. I'd rather do sumtin about it than just mope..

Things like what?
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by MrCork: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Raymondenyi:
When you see a comment like this, referring to Nigerian men , then u begin to wonder ; How did we get here and why? A little incline so u understand, that is a picture uploaded on Facebook by a teenage South African girl . and the comments followed below ; of particular note was one where Nigerian men was mentioned, please take a look

It has become worrisome , how our public image has turned as Nigerians, that the name Nigeria send chills down the spine of every foreigner to be at alert a criminal is around , this holds true even to our closest neighbours in Africa . it is saddening how most of us parade our decadent values outside our shores the same way we flaunt it unhindered in our country thinking it will be condoned outside .
It is unfortunate what we have turned the name of our nation into, now this is not being orchestrated by our leaders but us , we the citizens, in a bid to live in luxury, affluence and abundance , we are quick to compromise on values and bring reproach to our nation.
Meanwhile back here we are busy throwing various ethnic cum bigoted jabs at each other advancing what tribe is more superior to the other, forgetting once u leave this shores no one knows u as an Hausa or Igbo or Yoruba, but a potential criminal Nigerian . talk about misplaced priority !!!

N/B : I am not naive of the fact that they are legitimate Nigerians living outside, breaking barriers, basking in fame and leading modest lives ; but as with every organisation, when an overwhelming majority are reprobate minded it shadows the good of the minority, making people see u in that morally decadent light . A case in point is the Nigerian Police...

angry
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by MrCork: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Raymondenyi:

....weres the nude picture?...how can someone be nude when she wearrrrin pant!? angry
Re: The South African Teenage Girl Nude Pics And What It Portends For Nigerians by adexdon(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
galz of nw a days

(1) (Reply)

Guys. Who Would You Choose Among These Ladies? / #rate Me (pics Included) Bashing Is Allowed. / Married Men With Pot Bellies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.