Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Interview Invitation,is Anyone With Me? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invitation,is Anyone With Me? (1340 Views)

House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . / Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invitation,is Anyone With Me? by ideok: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2017
I got invitation yesterday that i,m invited to a job interview from PINNACLE INT'L in PH.but the fact remains that can't remember when i applied.i don't know about this company.please if u know them tell me and advise me.much eager to hear from u.thanks
Re: Interview Invitation,is Anyone With Me? by ennobel2: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
pls don't waste your time and transport is purely Gnld. I have fallen for them before
Re: Interview Invitation,is Anyone With Me? by damipluto: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
please help me with this....how real?

Dear applicant, in review of your CV from the admin, managereddy7@gmail.com ,The organization GM Integrated Services Limited has schedule an interview which will hold as follows.
Date: 28th of June 2017
Time: 9AM prompt
Venue: 8, Thomas salako street ogba Lagos.
Please come along with your credentials and a writing material.
Warm regards,
The Recruitment Team.
HR Edward.
Re: Interview Invitation,is Anyone With Me? by betty616(f): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
damipluto:
please help me with this....how real?

Dear applicant, in review of your CV from the admin, managereddy7@gmail.com ,The organization GM Integrated Services Limited has schedule an interview which will hold as follows.
Date: 28th of June 2017
Time: 9AM prompt
Venue: 8, Thomas salako street ogba Lagos.
Please come along with your credentials and a writing material.
Warm regards,
The Recruitment Team.
HR Edward.
Don't waste your time please. You'll be given a test to write after which you'll be given a lecture by one woman talking about what your dream in life is then another lecture by a fierce looking woman screaming at the top of her voice assuring you of financial freedom, finally you'll be asked to pay 7k for licensing. You'll then realise you've actually wasted about 5 hours of your life, you'll hiss and leave in anger. Purely GNLD...

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation,is Anyone With Me? by damipluto: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
betty616:

Don't waste your time please. You'll be given a test to write after which you'll be given a lecture by one woman talking about what your dream in life is then another lecture by a fierce looking woman screaming at the top of her voice assuring you of financial freedom, finally you'll be asked to pay 7k for licensing. You'll then realise you've actually wasted about 5 hours of your life, you'll hiss and leave in anger. Purely GNLD...

thank you bro for this valuable info. we both won't miss it in this life.
Re: Interview Invitation,is Anyone With Me? by ideok: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
thanks for the info,it really saved my time and money.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 78 Regular Recruitment / . / Starting A Career In Cisco Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.