Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (28666 Views)

Poll: Christians: can a non-Christian enter heaven?

Yes: 31% (21 votes)
No: 40% (27 votes)
I'm not a Christian: 27% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? by ayodele123(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2011
ASK YOURSELF 'ARE YOU QUALIFIED FOR HEAVEN IF JESUS SHOULD COME NOW?

WHY ARE YOU BOTHERED ABOUT WHETHER A NON-CHRISTIAN WILL MAKE HEAVEN?

WHY CAN'T YOU CONCENTRATE YOUR ENERGIES ON YOUR OWN PERSONAL RACE TO HEAVEN IF YOU REALLY WISH TO BE THERE.

PLEASE, VISIT THE WEBSITE www.divinerevelations.info

READ THE POSTS AND YOU WILL KNOW CLEARLY WHO WILL MAKE HEAVEN AND WHO WILL END UP IN HELL.
Re: Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? by studM(m): 11:40pm On May 08, 2012
jtkunle: Can non Christians go to heaven? I think that's a question that no man except God should be answering. Religion is too complicated in this world, its insane.

What happened to the people that died even before Jesus was born?

Why can anyone sit there and say a Muslim (or any other religion) that has been abiding by the rules of his/her religion all his life end up in hell?

Take moment to think of how there are so many versions of Christianity (Catholic, Anglican, Redeem, Baptisit) and so on.

How can a Church that was established only 40 years ago preach to people that you are a non believer if you don't attend our church? (I once attended a church like that)

Why do different churches translate the bible differently?

Gay Pastors? (http://www.christiangays.com/marriage/maryland.shtml)

I'm a Christian and I come from a very religious family, but I dont think being a Christian, or a born again Christian is the 'only' way to make it into heaven. It's ok to believe in whatever religion you are, but dont be judgemental, being judgemental is never a good thing - wether in Religion, business or whatever the case may be. There's only one God! and he listens to his people, wether you get to him through a Quran or a Bible.

Ur lost
Re: Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? by WendyWilliams: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Only God can explain somethings. Christ said its Ɣ☺ΰя way of life that wud make you save. There is nowhere in d bible where it Ȋ̝̊̅§ said once you know christ you are a christian or be a church goer then Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊'ll be a christian. Looking @ todays churches Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ knowing what God represents Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ what christ represents hmmm, you may wanna reMain in Ɣ☺ΰя bedrooms and talk to God instead of church. I dunno sincerely, its completely can speak cos these so called christians do worse things than pple who don't go to church atall. Search your hrt Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ know God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome Reportedly Share Their Two Children / Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister / Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.