Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” (35055 Views)

Nnia Nwodo Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Denies Allegation Of Being Fulani Stooge / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
guru90:
How to permanently end the Biafra agitation

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?

Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.

7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .

8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.

If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc etc.

The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said... Really? Don’t you think South South and South. Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?

He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me.

I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo. Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!

Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria. Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

THE SIMPLE TRUTH

Whoever tells you that if Biafra succeed or gain her independence that Igbos leaving in the North or Yoruba land will loose their properties and that things will become worst is an enemy and is among the people that are benefiting from the fraudulent arrangement that exist in Nigeria.

Yugoslavia broke into 6 countries namely: Serbia,Macedonia,Solvenia,Bosnia Hezegovia,Montengro and heaven did not fall.They did not leave their Job,leave their formal country before voting to leave....... after voting to leave, all those in the new created countries automatically become foreigners.

Malaysia broke into 2 namely: Malaysia & Singapore and heaven did not fall.

Pakistan broke into 2 namely: Pakistan & Bangladesh and heaven did not fall. Also know that India & Pakistan was once one country.

United Arab Republic broke into 2 namely: Egypt & Syria and heaven did not fall

If Biafra go, it doesn't mean we can't travel anywhere again provided we have our traveling documents ready.

Why is it that Hausas & Fulanis see Biafra break up as war? Are you not tired of sucking & stealing our oil down to Kaduna reserve, Bornu reserve, and now Liberia reserve?

Allow Biafra to go because Biafrans have suffered a lot of humiliation,intimidation & marginalisation in the hand of this wicked contraption called Nigeria
[/s]

You think this is kindergarten or joke section?
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by dlondonbadboy: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
wizkidblogger:
so, ipob will shoot apc members that come out to vote that day?

That's the sense most of you don't have...Anytime you hear BIAFRA, gun, shooting, blood would becloud your brains and thinking would become a problem. Are you people cursed?

Shey IPOB forced people to close their businesses few weeks ago? Abi would APC force people outta their houses to vote? No election in BIAFRA land...Period!

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by ivolt: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
I think APC have a strategic advantage of winning the next anambra elections,
given that majority of APGA supporters will likely boycot the polls and allow
APC a free ride.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Tecno66: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

You don't have sense o...so you don't know the meaning of nobody? Let them appoint anybody they like...
No election ever again in BIAFRA land...until the needful is done..
I try to counsel you as a brother, you end up insulting me? At the slightest provocation you insult people. I thought you are human but didnt know this aspiration has turned people like you to lunatics . Dont even wait for election to express your greviance, go to Aso rock right away. You are a disgrace to humanity.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by eagleeye2: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Things are already wrong. It will only get worse either way. So let them install an illegitimate govt. It stands rejected.
Na so people talk for 2014/2015 before election. Them say dey want change. Today we don see the change.
In my opinion, Anambara people should come out and vote for their choice until Biafra is achieved. The people of Anambara living in Anambara are still governed under the Nigerian Constitution. Be wise and think things through.
Abu m' ezigbo nwafo Igbo.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by augustine: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Have you heard the word"WALK-AWAY"it happens in football,it will happen in your state.
I'm sure you meant 'WALK OVER'.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
hamilton62:

Have you thought about the aftermath of the low turn out and the message behind it.to the international world?
[b]Do you really know what civil disobedience is.and the impart it has done in favour of the people who carried it out in other parts of the world?
[/b]People like you have been asking the #Biafrans to separate themselves from Nigeria politics to show seriousness.and this we are doing and.same.people are still speaking with their fork-tongue, could pls have a human thought on this?
Biafran is here to stay, the sit at home is causing havoc already that even UN is planning to intervene because has spread like a pandemic of prior 1966 pogrom...
This is the higher one coming... Nigeria is caressing fatigue and is out of options... This is what we call, "the devil's choice" where action and inaction of the government is leading to damnation of Nigeria!
All hail #Biafra

Street protests, stay-at-home exercises, etc is "civil disobedience". Boycotting an election is utterly reetarded. Utterly imbecilic. That is playing with issues that affect millions of state citizens for 4 good years. Whether 500,000 people turn out, or 5,000 people turn out, there will be a turnout and votes will be collected and collated and a winner would be announced. Just don't go around crying if criminals like Chris Uba successfully install a puppet to rule and bring chaos to the state.

This is how MASSOB encouraged people to boycott the 2006 census, then regretted it after.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj_1vSkiN7UAhWlB8AKHeIVAxUQFggnMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2017%2F02%2Fmassob-backs-national-census-regrets-action-2006-exercise%2F&usg=AFQjCNHN-WVyXKDVR9C4yG3MNhzbaQgHyA

Many of you can't reason critically and are overcome by crude, childish emotions without understanding the consequences of your actions. I've told many Igbo people on my Facebook wall (many of them who aren't Anambrarians) to go to wherever they come from and boycott elections. Nnamdi Kanu can start it in Abia which traditionally has useless leadership. I'm sure nobody will care. I care about my state and my relations who are workers and pensioners.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by dlondonbadboy: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tecno66:
I try to counsel you as a brother, you end up insulting me? At the slightest provocation you insult people. I thought you are human but didnt know this aspiration has turned people like you to lunatics . Dont even wait for election to express your greviance, go to Aso rock right away. You are a disgrace to humanity.

I know my brothers and you are not one of them. Anybody who still wants human beings to continue to believe in this failed country called Nigeria and want us to remain as Nigerians is not and cannot be my brother..
Go and look for your brother...nitwit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by eagleeye2: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
ivolt:
I think APC have a strategic advantage of winning the next anambra elections,
given that majority of APGA supporters will likely boycot the polls and allow
APC a free ride.
GBAGAM.
This is my position. And we will hear Anambara people crying foul when that happens. IPOB, is unwittingly playing into the hands of the enemy.
Until Biafra is achieved, we Igbos still operate under the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by eagleeye2: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

I know my brothers and you are not one of them. Anybody who still wants human beings to continue to believe in this failed country called Nigeria and want us to remain as Nigerians is not and cannot be my brother..
Go and look for your brother...nitwit.
Nwanna, do you live in Nigeria? No. Anambara? If yes, then you will understand that whether you boycott the election or not, does not change the Laws of Nigeria. And the last time I checked, Nnamdi is not the CIC.
Until Igbos (which, I am a part of) completely secede we are still governed under the laws of Nigeria. We still carry the Green passport and we are still addressed as Nigerians by the international community.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Bakrabas: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmm... Guy your name said it all

conductor2:
APGA go to hell. As an Anambra first son, me and my family we're not voting anything.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by brightalo17: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Have you heard the word"WALK-OVER"it happens in football,it will happen in your state.
WALK OVER YOU MEAN grin WITH 3 POINTS AND 3 GOALS grin
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by dlondonbadboy: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
eagleeye2:

Nwanna, do you live in Nigeria? No. Anambara? If yes, then you will understand that whether you boycott the election or not, does not change the Laws of Nigeria. And the last time I checked, Nnamdi is not the CIC.
Until Igbos (which, I am a part of) completely secede we are still governed under the laws of Nigeria. We still carry the Green passport and we are still addressed as Nigerians by the international community.

I'm not a Nigerian..and no election would hold ever again in BIAFRA land...is this too hard for you to understand?
Whether Nigeria law govern you or not, it's non of my business..

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by tinsel: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Pls apga hear the clarions call of your supreme leader.
Boycott the election and let ngige elect himself. Very simple as ABC
Nice one. Obiano is already fighting against that.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by eagleeye2: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

I'm not a Nigerian..and no election would hold ever again in BIAFRA land...is this too hard for you to understand?
Whether Nigeria law govern you or not, it's non of my business..
Akuko n' egwu Mike Ejegha
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by xpmode(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Have you heard the word"WALK-OVER"it happens in football,it will happen in your state.

Party memders will vote their people in and IPOD continue to rant, am sure its not possible for them to attack voters
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Lin2o(f): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
There would be no election in Anambra....Period!
mumu..... Stake illiterate
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Lin2o(f): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Biafrannuke:
Biafra is a "metaphor"?

just hear them...a party that rode on ojukwu's popularity to power now calls Biafra a metaphor. They are proving kanu right why the election must be boycotted. All zoo politicians are same.
Biafra all the way.
mumu... . Fool
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by dlondonbadboy: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lin2o:
mumu..... Stake illiterate

LMAO...no be only stake na stick...

2 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Lin2o(f): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kaetoh:
Nnamdi Kanu is Igbo emperor and the only true and certified Igbo leader we have.
Nnamdi Kanu is a fool forever. God will punish him and his generation for not being reasonable. He lacks God's wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by orjaha(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
it's a pity,
I pray it will not get late before you understand the state of your state you people of this land
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Myself2(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
There would be no election in Anambra....Period!

Elections will be held in Anambra state,there is nothing Kanu or any other misguided person can do about it. If he so much as tries to stop it,then he will go and reoccurs his space in Kuje prisons
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by LasGidiOwner: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
What is this one yapping? I never supported Kanu and Uwazulike, they are both cone-men.

Abagworo:

Chino chino! You were hailing him when he was preaching hate against Okorocha and you even joined in the Okorohausa trend but now your turn don come.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by dlondonbadboy: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Myself2:

Elections will be held in Anambra state,there is nothing Kanu or any other misguided person can do about it. If he so much as tries to stop it,then he will go and reoccurs his space in Kuje prisons

You don't understand ...

Nobody would come out on that day..It's another sit at home, nobody would vote for anybody in that day and any other day in BIAFRA land..

Do you understand?
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Frydae: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tell him so he'll know
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by shukuokukobambi: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:
This ipob touts are so stupid. You people think that you are more Igbo than those of us who are not your members. You guys are just taking too much and it seems we will begin to counter you people.
Tell your tout leader Nnamdi Kanu that Igbos are not mumu to be bowing to his whims and caprices.

Really? cheesy cheesy

Now I know there's truly a difference in intellect between Igbo Jews and Igbo Christians cheesy
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by mayordj4real: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
State of emergency in progress............

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Ewedegubbler: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ewedu don dorn for Afonja malicious people.. Oya make una begin chop..
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by shukuokukobambi: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Do you think it is easy to achieve Biafra now without loosing at least 1 million lives of Igbo descent? Please they should forget this Biafra thing and push for restructuring of the system.

#AnambraElectionMustHold

What??!!! shocked shocked

What about all those who died for the cause since April 2015?
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
eagleeye2:

Na so people talk for 2014/2015 before election. Them say dey want change. Today we don see the change.
In my opinion, Anambara people should come out and vote for their choice until Biafra is achieved. The people of Anambara living in Anambara are still governed under the Nigerian Constitution. Be wise and think things through.
Abu m' ezigbo nwafo Igbo.

Oga, everything about life is uncertain. Living in this present Nigeria that is not working because of fear of the unknown is pointless.

You don't know how bad Nigeria will become in the coming years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes / Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts / Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.