Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” (35058 Views)

Nnia Nwodo Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Denies Allegation Of Being Fulani Stooge / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sanchez01:

You wouldn't blame them really. Most of them don't really have meaningful things to keep them engaged in the real world.

You wonder how Shekau was able to brainwash people into tying bombs on themselves and detonating their miseries, the answer clearly rests with Kanu and these IPOB folks.
grin And it's rather amusing how they're quick to attack and alienate any of their tribesmen who goes against the pointless movement. The brainwashing and resulting fanaticism has reached a pathological degree. grin

2 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by madone: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
1metre:
my brother, I tire oo. If biafra get head today I can sense bloodshed roaming. Pls my igbo brothers, let's go home n work inwardly. The joy of achieving biafra is a united igbo Kingdom.
dont mind those greed cheats in the east shouting Biafra

2 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by eagleeye2: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

All you need do is provide the list of those involved in the coup and watch them howl and wail.
As if your thoughts were running in my mind. I have done that.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
guru90:

Hey Isalie, No single Governors in Dis Country ar working to secure my life at all... Dey ar all working in deir pockets and deir families Only...... Plz Wise up and stop speaking like a blind man...

All you need to do is break in. There's enough space for you in the in. Stop dreaming about biafropia
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by lx3as(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Lemme see how you would force people to leave thier houses on that day..lol

A sole administrator, probably a retired soldier, will be appointed from Yobe or Oyo to rule you till you are ready for election, Shikena!

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
KratosCorp:
That, there, is the aim of IPOB. All the enemies of Biafra will be in endless confusion until Biafra emerges the latest sovereign state in the world.

You dey vex o. Abeg make you humor me haba
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by madone: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
nyben4eva:

Just the way your parents are useless and foolish,right?Werey! Did they call you to unite them.You see selfish and greedy politicians trying to safe guard their investment and you're their calling Igbos as if a curse was placed on you and your lineage by the Igbos.Keep on trolling every Igbo thread like ants and bees.Idiot.
you are a fool following what u don't even understand. Go and make a survey ask ur fellow gullible Ibo brothers and see their response to Biafra. It's only the poor and frustrated fools like ur father that re asking for Biafra.its a shame that u have inherited what u don't even understand.go and ask ur father if his senses are intact. Ask him why ojukwu ran away to exile. Ask him why did ojukwu not remain anon his brothers when the struggle failed.he LL tell u that its same reason why kanu is receiving silly letters from same Ibo brother. Anu ofia like u. Blaming politicians for every problem in Ibo.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by tonquendo4u(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
There would be no election in Anambra....Period!
Inwekwaa uche?
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by tonquendo4u(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Nobody would come out on that day...
Wait, these useless souls think NNAMDI would come out and start scattering ballot boxes? Lol.

Nobody would come out of their houses in that day..just watch and see....

Una never see anything...
Oga u lie. We're coming out en masse to vote.

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by PureMe01: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
wen afonja speaketh we knoweth tho thou shalt claim to be igbo
honourhim:
This ipob touts are so stupid. You people think that you are more Igbo than those of us who are not your members. You guys are just taking too much and it seems we will begin to counter you people.
Tell your tout leader Nnamdi Kanu that Igbos are not mumu to be bowing to his whims and caprices.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by madone: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Mumu!
We are united for biafraland... Werey who told u we aren't united?.
Abo-ki leprosy fall on your filthy fingers you use to type poo...
ewu any mpama.may arusi visit u with a leprosy in ur brain for jumping into Biafra without think.ur brothers in the north have been given notice to leave the north .why Av they not left.united my sh**it. U re far from unity. If I was the president of this country Ibo will leave by next month.eeeediot
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by dlondonbadboy: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
tonquendo4u:
Oga u lie. We're coming out en masse to vote.

You are coming from kaduna? Lol
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by adadike281(f): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

My dear is like u ar beging to be defeated oo..
Datd it its starts dats how amarabea started.

By the way d guy u qouted is not igbo.
Dnt mind the name.... chek his past.
Its one of those yorubas online forming igbo
Im very surr of what im saying.
Bearing chuks dnt make him igbo chuks is a common igbo name and besides he didnt had to add "anambra" to it.. what does that tell u..
Pls think dnt let them decieve u..

Nnamdi kane has direction.. by the way has our votes counted befor in this nigeria
My dear think pls..
Dnt let them defeat u mentally here.
so d anumanu is not even Igbo? I will deal with him now
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by adadike281(f): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
chuksanambra:

Adadike281

It's already happening!
so u are not even Igbo and u are pretending to be one , oya, change your name kia kia.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by hebenezher(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Nobody would come out on that day...
Wait, these useless souls think NNAMDI would come out and start scattering ballot boxes? Lol.

Nobody would come out of their houses in that day..just watch and see....

Una never see anything...
spits. so you think that would affect Nigeria? I laugh in Spanish! it is up to your so called ipob or Biafra whatever. the federal govt are only interested in your fuel and any other useful elements. with that, you can go to hell! grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by DaBillionnaire: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Have you heard the word"WALK-OVER"it happens in football,it will happen in your state.

Dnt mind d guy, m sure he does nt know what walk over is

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Udopasa: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
If only umunnem can introspect and have the foresight to see what's brewing, they will know how to restrategise. well, at the end of the day, it's a win win for the politicians who're good on the political chess board. udo diri unu
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by madone: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Zandha:
Don't ever make this kind of careless generalization again. It makes you look extremely foolish. You just lumped the people of an entire tribe into a basket that is just as tiny as your brain. Learn not to initiate tribal wars on nairaland. We've had enough of it!
am sorry nnwane...i retrieve that statement and LL not use it as such again.not all ibos are foolish then. Calling me a tiny brain tell alot about u being among the foolish ones. Lol tribal war here is eminent ,its a reflection of what ibos have turn our dear country to.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by madone: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
AKUPSME:
Bros can you read through what you just wrote,when has the Igbo man become a treat to Nigeria
ibos are not threat to Nigeria they are only constituting nuisance every where they go.

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by chuksanambra: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
adadike281:
so u are not even Igbo and u are pretending to be one , oya, change your name kia kia.

Lol.
Don't worry, I'm gonna get a Chieftaincy Title in Aba and I'll invite you to the ceremony.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by adadike281(f): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Do you think it is easy to achieve Biafra now without loosing at least 1 million lives of Igbo descent? Please they should forget this Biafra thing and push for restructuring of the system.

#AnambraElectionMustHold

in fact, me and the people around me have decided to vote

2 Likes

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Dedetwo(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
agabusta:

APGA writes Nnamdi Kanu, warns IPOB leader not to think himself Igbo “Emperor”

The All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, has decried Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s call on Anambra people to shun forthcoming gubernatorial poll in the state.

The party, in a letter to Mr. Kanu, signed by its National Publicity Secretary, Ifeatu Obiokoye, and made available to the media in Awka on Monday, said the call was irresponsible and devoid of intellectual focus.

It said that Kanu had no authority to speak for the Igbos of the South-East, although APGA acknowledged him as the leader of IPOB.

It explained that Biafra’s concept was a metaphor for the demand for equity and fair play in the Nigeria state and not a separatist movement.

“Nnamdi Kanu’s call for a boycott of elections in the South-East, beginning with the governorship polls scheduled for November 18, 2017 in Anambra is irresponsible, irredentist and totally devoid of any focus.

“You must appreciate that for different logical reasons and perception, the Biafra concept has attracted favourable comments among our people, ostensibly borne out of the marginalisation of Ndigbo in the Nigerian state.

“While youths of the East are agitating for Biafra, the Arewa youths are equally restive; the same goes for Níger Delta youths and youths from Oduduwa states.

“In this popular agitation for Biafra, Ndigbo have not instituted a separatist movement or a terrorist gang as it were. We are more concerned about the continued existence of Nigeria under the present structural arrangement,” it said.

The party said that it stood for restructuring and implementation of the 2014 National Conference resolutions “as a certain way to peaceful co-existence among ethnic nationalities and for dousing tension.

It urged Mr. Kanu not to be carried away by the success of the May 30 sit-at-home call, which was attributable to many reasons, including fear.
It demanded a re-visit and implementation of the report of the 2014 national conference, which arguably addressed the parameters for the restructuring of the nation.

The party reminded Mr. Kanu that the right to vote and be voted for was a universally declared right under the United Nations Charter of People’s and Citizenship Right, and in the 1999 Constitution (as amended).

It advised the IPOB leader to drop his “emperor” perception of himself “and humble yourself to the true leadership of Ndigbo for a proper and better articulation of the Biafra struggle”.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/235174-apga-writes-nnamdi-kanu-warns-ipob-leader-not-think-igbo-emperor.html

Arrant nonsense!!! All the so-called political parties in Nigeria are the sources of inherent corruption in the land. Those who set out to push out this crap as a warning only concerned about their pending loot. Let me warn them to look for another source of income because "boycott" is a sound political tool. There is nothing that will stop IPOB from using it in Anambra State or states of the cesspit called Nigeria. In order to achieve self determination, there shall never exist a comfort zone.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
madone:
am sorry nnwane...i retrieve that statement and LL not use it as such again.not all ibos are foolish then. Calling me a tiny brain tell alot about u being among the foolish ones. Lol tribal war here is eminent ,its a reflection of what ibos have turn our dear country to.
Calling you that was justified since you were guilty of insulting all the people of an entire tribe. We don't accuse judges of murder whenever they sentence criminals to death. grin

And you just repeated the same crime in your last statement. You put the blame of the ethnic stupidity that has led to the careless and senseless use of irritating ethnophaulisms on this forum on Igbos? Every major tribe in Nigeria is culpable in this mess we found ourselves. Each tribe contributed its own bunch of imbeciles_.

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by begod: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
eagleeye2:
The turn out will be definitely low. But election will go on that day and ballot will be collated and counted, and Result announced.
It's not a crime to sit at home on election day. But it will only give room for politicians to install whomever they like. And do not complain when things go wrong.
you are underestimating ipob and you don't know where we are driving to.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Kellibae(f): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
adadike281:
so d anumanu is not even Igbo? I will deal with him now

Core igbo hater he is..
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by eagleeye2: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
begod:
you are underestimating ipob and you don't know where we are driving to.
You are underestimating the Lust for Power and the power of Money when a jobless youth is hungry.
IGBO politicians from Anambara will find willing people who will accept money and come out to vote for them.
The Reality on ground is that there is hunger in the land. Like I said earlier, we will all watch events unfold.

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by eagleeye2: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Udopasa:
If only umunnem can introspect and have the foresight to see what's brewing, they will know how to restrategise. well, at the end of the day, it's a win win for the politicians who're good on the political chess board. udo diri unu
Okwu gi kwu òto k' ihe
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by TundeHashim(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
I think this "no vote" order would have a more disastrous consequence on the igbo people in Anambra far much more than his sit-at-home order. The reason being that it will afford the political class to impose a dumb ass on Anambra who would rule them for four years. In the end, it's Anambra people that'll suffer the most and not him.
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Benekruku(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Biafrans have suffered in the last one week

Confusion and abandonment just hitting them from all corners

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by Eeroh95(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
conductor2:
APGA go to hell. As an Anambra first son, me and my family we're not voting anything.
as if you've been voting before
Re: APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” by begod: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benekruku:
Biafrans have suffered in the last one week

Confusion and abandonment just hitting them from all corners

grin grin grin
grin foolishness of the highest order. go and get something doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Congratulates Laycon For Winning BBNaija (Video) / Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.