Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen (5500 Views)

A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Unknowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 2) By D. L. Biranen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Darkcrisp(f): 3:28am On Jun 30, 2017
BeckyTeelard:
wow.....nice tnx 4 d invite
You're welcome. (: And thanks for reading.
Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Darkcrisp(f): 3:30am On Jun 30, 2017
Kimkardashain:
nyce story pls continue

I'll be posting the second book when I'm done with my exams (final exams things cheesy)
Thanks for honouring my invitation.
Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by do4luv14(m): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2017
Darkcrisp:

Lol. The holdup for your side strong die ^_^

lolzzz nah so we see am ooo,

las-Las ah go still land sha

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by do4luv14(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2017
Ah I finally landed , gosh but its late, damn lasgidi and rain, one would tinks its a watery state grin

gosh you got to be kidding me babe, lets ride on to chapter two already, wont wanna miss the loading bullet cool

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by NothingDoMe: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2017
Darkcrisp:

Hehe. You don see am na. Nairaland blocked me while trying to reply you the other day. Please compensate me.
Ah! Who dared to block you? Sorry dear. The system seems to protect me for some reason. You should have mailed the mods. grin grin grin grin

Anyways, please state your compensation.

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Darkcrisp(f): 1:21am On Jul 01, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Ah! Who dared to block you? Sorry dear. The system seems to protect me for some reason. You should have mailed the mods. grin grin grin grin

Anyways, please state your compensation.

Lol. State is too small na. I'll country my compensation.

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by NothingDoMe: 2:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Darkcrisp:

Lol. State is too small na. I'll country my compensation.
Accepted! Your words enchant me.

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
A wonderful story like this and nobody bothered to invite me!
Eh...Evajael, you are caring o...No problem o...Baba God dey o. It's alright o.
Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
The first time I saw this story, I was like Alpha, Beta...what next? Gamma.
Don't mind me, I hate anything radioactivity/ radiation, Thank God the story isn't about radioactive Emissions.

Darkcrisp...hmmm...Just one word for you(perhaps a sentence)

'You are a talented writer!!!!

Please mention me when you start the second part.

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by EvaJael(f): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
KimberlyWest:
A wonderful story like this and nobody bothered to invite me!

Eh...Evajael, you are caring o...No problem o...Baba God dey o. It's alright o.
I forgot na...sowi luvie luv
Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by cyber5(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
When i saw the title Alpha and Beta

The first thing that came to my mind is SolomonBrown The Last Wolf series (Alpha- Richard and his Beta Jason)

i was almost dancing; i was like ' oh another werewolf story to read pending till when I'll purchase SolomonBrown's book.

Its a great story, though i had a feeling Alpha is the secret admirer.

Pls kontinue oooo and kindly give a mention

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Darkcrisp(f): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
KimberlyWest:
The first time I saw this story, I was like Alpha, Beta...what next? Gamma.
Don't mind me, I hate anything radioactivity/ radiation, Thank God the story isn't about radioactive Emissions.

Darkcrisp...hmmm...Just one word for you(perhaps a sentence)

'You are a talented writer!!!!

Please mention me when you start the second part.

Thank you (:
And I won't fail to mention you. Pinky swear.
Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Darkcrisp(f): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
cyber5:
When i saw the title Alpha and Beta

The first thing that came to my mind is SolomonBrown The Last Wolf series (Alpha- Richard and his Beta Jason)

i was almost dancing; i was like ' oh another werewolf story to read pending till when I'll purchase SolomonBrown's book.

Its a great story, though i had a feeling Alpha is the secret admirer.

Pls kontinue oooo and kindly give a mention

Lol! Quite a number of people were expecting a werewolf story. Sorry to disappoint. But at least I made up for it grin
Thanks for reading.
I'll be sure to mention you when I continue.

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Kimkardashain(f): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2017
cn sm1 pls tell my lazy talented sister Darkcrisp to cum and update?

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Darkcrisp(f): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2017
Kimkardashain:
cn sm1 pls tell my lazy talented sister Darkcrisp to cum and update?

Lol. I'm reading for exam o. My exam starts tomorrow.
Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Kimkardashain(f): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Darkcrisp:

wow,break a leg baby geh,

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Darkcrisp(f): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Kimkardashain:

wow,break a leg baby geh,

Thank you. (:
But what if I'm not satisfied with just breaking legs and I want to break necks too? cheesy
Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by EvaJael(f): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Darkcrisp:

Thank you. (:
But what if I'm not satisfied with just breaking legs and I want to break necks too? cheesy
Go for it dear

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Kimkardashain(f): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Darkcrisp:

Thank you. (:
hahahahaha,u no serious

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by queenitee(f): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Darkcrisp:
Thanks a lot for stopping by. Alpha Jordan and his Beta are really pleased you got to know their story. If you can, please leave them a comment. They'd really appreciate your support.
We super love them o. Darkcrips keep making me trip

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Darkcrisp(f): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
queenitee:
We super love them o. Darkcrips keep making me trip
Lol. Blushing things.
Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by cyber5(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Darkcrisp:

Goodluck and Success ma'am and i tot i'd share with you;

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Darkcrisp(f): 5:13am On Jul 05, 2017
cyber5:

Goodluck and Success ma'am and i tot i'd share with you;

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure

Thank you. (:

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by stephenGee12(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2017
Good story.
Turn the second one into a long story ooo.
Otherwise I wud send u out of nairaland grin grin
Thanks for the story that made me sleep with a smile

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Darkcrisp(f): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2017
stephenGee12:
Good story.
Turn the second one into a long story ooo.
Otherwise I wud send u out of nairaland grin grin
Thanks for the story that made me sleep with a smile

Lol. Thanks.
I guess I should start packing my stuff already, cos the second book is only twice the size of the first.
Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by stephenGee12(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2017
Darkcrisp:

Lol. Thanks.
I guess I should start packing my stuff already, cos the second book is only twice the size of the first.

Better find a way to prolong it oooo.

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Darkcrisp(f): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
stephenGee12:

Better find a way to prolong it oooo.
Chai! I have entered one chance.
Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Kimkardashain(f): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Darkcrisp hun cum and update na biko

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Darkcrisp(f): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Darkcrisp hun cum and update na biko

I promised myself not to update till I finish my exams. I'll finish on the 20th cheesy
Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Hadampson(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Like where do i even start from, your work is dope darkcrisp. The short story is so captivating. Mehn i marvel at your level of imagination and the rate at which the picture of the whole story comes to mind, it's outta this world. You're talented, you deserve an award for this. kudos to you and more ink to your pen

1 Like

Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Hadampson(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
I'm anxious to know what future hold for alpha and beta... keep it coming
Lemme migrate to part two of this great storycheesy
Re: Knowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 1) by D. L. Biranen by Darkcrisp(f): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:
Like where do i even start from, your work is dope darkcrisp. The short story is so captivating. Mehn i marvel at your level of imagination and the rate at which the picture of the whole story comes to mind, it's outta this world. You're talented, you deserve an award for this. kudos to you and more ink to your pen

*Blushing*
Thanks for your wonderful comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Shakespeare Book Thrills You Most? / Bloodline........Prologue / Free Ebooks, Magazines, Textbooks, Television Series Download For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.