Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good (1401 Views)

IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu / Ipob,igbos Forfeits Agitation For Secession Endorses Atiku For Presidency 2019 / Tension In Jos As Muslim Trying To Kill Ipob/igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by dlondonbadboy: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
eagleeye2:

And those of us living and working in Igbo land are what?..

You can be anything depending on where you stand..
Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by Yyeske(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
eagleeye2:

And those of us living and working in Igbo land are what?..
Help me ask them o

1 Like

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by eagleeye2: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

You can be anything depending on where you stand..
Udo, nwanne. Carry go with una boycott.
Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by biafrasun: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
honourhim:

Even if you boycott the election, result will still come out and a governor will emerge. He will still rule your state.

Why don't you also drop the naira and start using biafra currency? If you guys are not hypocrites then boycott naira usage. Transfer all your naira into our account and go for biafra currency
I tell you restructuring will produce better result than Biafra for now but you people are so brainwashed by your foolish leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Tufiakwa!
one step after another
Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by Agumbankembu: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Help me ask them o

Papa you are speechless, the thing overwhelm you since. I just dey check out your comments.

You see that Buhari Hausa msg, things like that make IPOB reign supreme, the neutrals and moderates can only complain in their mothers/wives' kitchens or on social media.
Today there is report the Chief of Air Staff cornered 80% of the new slots for Arewa zone, and in the replies that followed the report, people were actually fearful that Nnamdi Kanu will hatch on that to grow his support.
They seen to have been getting the memo, if you can't​ fear the system, fear the radicals that will challenging the messed up system.

We dey watch.

Re: Biafra And Ipob : Igbos Pls Come In Here For Your Own Good by honourhim: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
If you don't want BIAFRA you can go and join the fulanis..simple and short..Stop disturbing people here. That you are from imo doesn't make you igbo. Some of you have never stepped foot on BIAFRA land before, so because your mother told you that your father was from imo state does not make you an igbo person...

Do you understand?

You dont know what you are saying. I did my primary and Secondary School in Abia and Imo states. I did my first degree and Masters degree at UNN. I am currently doing my PHD in the same UNN. My offices are in the South east and PH. My dad is from Imo and my mum from Abia. My wife is from Enugu.

So what makes you more Igbo than me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructuring Is For Yorubas And Northerners Alone. / Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! / The Atiku Dream: A Reality About To Unfold!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.