Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Can You Relate To This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Relate To This? (411 Views)

Can You Relate With These Pictures, What Do They Remind You Of? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Relate To This? by papichula: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
i dont know why am always seen as being rich by people... is not as if i wear flashy things ooo..

most people see me as that rich kid which am not... they say since am reserved and quiet that "thats how rich people behaves" ...
advice pls ooo
Re: Can You Relate To This? by NairalandCS(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
What is here to advice you about now ? Ehn ?

(1) (Reply)

My Kind Of Truth: How Well Do You Know Your Man? / See 15 Tips I Used In Surviving Long Distance Relationship. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.