Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? (66973 Views)

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by LesbianBoy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
So i saw this on Instagram and decided to share it here. Who is to wash the dishes in this scenario.

Please let's use the LIKE button to vote

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by LesbianBoy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Click LIKE for guy's only sister

942 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by LesbianBoy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Click LIKE for guy's fiancee

184 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by kilokeys(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
sister or sister and fiancee..

282 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by FreshBoss007: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
sister of course

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by wahles(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
2 should, den 3 would b like leme assist u

169 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by free2ryhme: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
if you ask me, na who i go ask

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by kaybestt(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
in other nt to cause wahala... the guy should kuku wash it joor...

257 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Guy's Sister Of Cause... You Dont Expect My Babe to Come And Wash Plate When My Sister Is There

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by busterr(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
the sister should be washing while the fiancee should be rinsing as they gossip together.

we're bothered about Fulani herdsmen and their godfather buhari you're here asking us who'll wash plate it's like your head is paining you op. sad sad

582 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by yungbillionaire(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
first of all my mum is out of the question because my sister is already in the scene (and I'll assume its my younger cuz it wasn't stated), so to me a sensible person that has had a swell time with my family from the description, shows that she has been welcomed by my sis and mum which is usually very rare for Nigerian families, so I think as my sis is doing it, she can give a helping hand....it would even give Mumsy and I time for her appraisal, because take it or leave if the parents and family accept you....work don finish

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Your fiancée is a guest. Courtesy demands she isn't bothered so your sis should wash the dishes, but in a situation the lady is uncomfortable for not doing anything and she insist on washing, persist she doesn't.

54 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Your sister is suppose to do the dishes since she is around and your finance can lend a helping hand,they can be gisting and getting to know each other better while on it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Blackhawk03(f): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Guy's only sister, please. The fiancée is a guest but if she doesn't mind assisting, she's allowed to help.

24 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Treasure17(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
Your Sis should do the needful since your fiancee is a guest. However, your fiancee can decide to use her church mind to assist.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Cladez(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
The sister of course because fiancee is just a guest there.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fiancé
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Dish washer

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by purem(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
In those days when my bae use to visit me, we wud be in my room, som of my brothers and sisters may not even knw she's around...

Na in go kon dey wash plate

4 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lalasticlala I sight you

Do the needful grin grin grin
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by zagorakis(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
The fiancee and the sister should wash them..
The sister should be washing while the fiancee rinses.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by mediocre(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Oga that is twitter

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by veekid(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Everybody should go to the kitchen and wash

9 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by PsalmieD(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Firstly, your mom is out of it.
Secondly you don't involve your Fiance in this, she coming for the very first time, you have a sister who is hale and healthy....

You don't give your Fiance the impression that she is coming to work her whole life in your Life.....
Note... Your fiance might decide to do it...She's just being nice....
But courtesy demands your sister to wash those dishes. #Sefini

12 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Vince77(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sister.

The fiancé is a visitor and can only assist. But the first person to make a move is the sister.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by babyfaceafrica: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Anyone.....very irrelevant question......

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sinaj you will wash the dishes when i propose to you and we go see papa and mama lesbianboy angry
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sister and Fiancee

Both should have conscience na

On a normal day the sister does it, so its not bad if the fiancees decides to help out, even if no be from her mind.. Who knows, that gesture might make the sister to tell her not to worry and do it all by herself.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by ruggedtimi(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
sister wash why his fiance rinse

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by drips8(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
sister-duty
fiancé-could

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by cupidFlint(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
the fiance and the sister should wash it together and get to know each other while doing so.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.