Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? (11390 Views)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / Can You Stay A Day Without Speaking Pidgin? / Whats Your Addiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by denzel2009: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2010
invisible!:

Building houses

Addiction is quite different from your job!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Iyineda(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2010
invisible!:

Building houses

denzel2009:

Addiction is quite different from your job!

What tells you that's necessarily his job? Take for instance Yar Adua. He loves playing 'president' but we all know that isn't his job. . . Or is it?
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by aieromon(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2010
Thirst for knowledge
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by selencious(f): 1:17am On Jan 31, 2010
Thanksgiving Prayer to God
Thinking bout mi Fiance.
Water
Money

Sometimes, I forget mi phone, laptop, decide nta drive etc. But def not these 4.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by invisible2(m): 4:39am On Jan 31, 2010
@ denzel, am not a building engineer and that's not my job but am addicted to seeing buildings being done. I spend lots of hours watching workers build, its an addiction and I usually get 'pulled' to go see buildings .
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by ilosiwaju: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2010
My laptop!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by geometry(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2010
GAMES!GAMES!!GAMES!!!
ESPECIALLY,WHEN SPEED IS INVOLVED,,
(NFS)need for speed,,
Moto gp, u know that bike race,almost real life,
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by uchesco4: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2010
browsing the Internet.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by pipz(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2010
tweeting, my people that's the IN thing now, follow me it's the way to success. My twitter username is 50pipz , ur'e welcome. NIEGERIA GO BETTER, cool
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2010
sex, my nokia touchlight & NL (i visit it 3x or more a day)
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by symbian03(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2010
haha that would be my phone, laptop, internet research and new discoveries
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Godopinion: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2010
my fuelless electricity generator tongue tongue tongue
http://www.powersolutionsng..com
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2010
soooo addicted 2 nairaland especially from real ridiculous threads dat r obvious lies n reading people's crazy stuffs grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by pebbleboy: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2010
correct and firm suckable boobs MEN
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by oseiwe(m): 3:12am On Feb 01, 2010
Internet connection. I sleep by 8pm to wake up by 12midnite and browse till 7.30am.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by tokunbobo(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2010
SEX! SEX!! SEX!!!

THAT'S IT BABY
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by maufunky: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2010
The Word of God!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by PupetMasta(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2010
My laptop and the internet. my MODEM is now faulty and I have been craving for it like junkie craving for cocaine.
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by winans: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2010
my guiness stout
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2010
@invisible,ur case is quite funny,why dont u be a developer/inspector then u will really love it cos is what u enjoy
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by zaragoza(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2010
its gotta be ma phone!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by invisible2(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2010
@uplawal, I develop properties as a side business but I can't understand this attraction, its not compulsury that I visit the site but even on busy days, I find myself coming back at night to see the progress of work!
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by maxtum(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
@ ayettymama,wetin be your BB pin oooooooooooooo?
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2010
@INVISIBLE,PLS GIVE ME UR NUMBER I WANNA WORK WITH YOU, AM SERIOUS and ur mail address
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by invisible2(m): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2010
@uplawal, am not based in Lagos, what's your line of work?
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by DAVE5(m): 12:47am On Feb 02, 2010
my w580i and n72.

Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Theblessed(f): 4:46am On Feb 02, 2010
Hmmmm!  Addiction is a psychological disease, rooted in mental and emotional health - and it's not something to glamourize about. If you have any, do something about it - seek help!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:51am On Feb 02, 2010
Mine is smoking, I've tried everything possible to quit but it's not working. I'm giving up on quiting. sad
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by parislomo(f): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2010
Theblessed:

Hmmmm! Addiction is a psychological disease, rooted in mental and emotional health - and it's not something to glamourize about. If you have any, do something about it - seek help!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Well, I knew it!! I just knew I didn't have an addiction!! Alleluia,
cheesy wink smiley kiss
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2010
@invisible,i can reach u anywhere,am serious but right now am in uk
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by cptchicks(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ma bb, cos am addicted to facebook and I connect to facbook on ma bb, that's basically it
Re: What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? by denzel2009: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
uplawal:

@invisible,i can reach u anywhere,am serious but right now am in uk

Now she is addicted to invisible grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! / Which Street Is The Longest Street In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.