Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' (94405 Views)

US Open Final: Serena Williams Accuses Umpire Ramos Of 'Sexism' / Naomi Osaka Defeats Serena Williams To Win US Open Title / US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by olayinks007(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
serena is not oyinbo, she is a Yoruba girl from oshogbo, her real name is Seri but she changed it to Serena to make it easy for oyinbo people to pronounce

I swear u r high. .. Lol!!!!!
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by hisMrs(f): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Don't know what to do with a baby?
You cook it and feed it to the dogs. That's what you do with a baby. Arindin undecided
she for no do the thing wey go bring baby na.
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by ALAYORMII: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
She was fucking without protection and she still said she was surprised to find out she was pregnant

What was she expecting??
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Infinity0428(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
All this na photoshop and people should stop this trash
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by hardbody: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
technicallyrich:
A woman's body is suppose to be her pride,but now that pride has been thrown to the dogs.
No shame.what a disgrace

Grow up. Is the husband complaining, what's your own

Nigerians forming more pope than the Pope since time imo river.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by technicallyrich(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
hardbody:

Grow up. Is the husband complaining, what's your own
[b][/b]
Nigerians forming more pope than the Pope since time imo river.
For the fact that the husband is not complaining does not mean that a pregnant woman acting all nude is right.
Don't be deceived by the illuminati.
Receive sense
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by sisisioge: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
She's so gonna have a boy!

I love her beautiful die hard body kiss
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by tete7000(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
I feel sorry for the poor baby. This is the problem the world has, many giving birth to children they are not prepared for, children they don't have plan for, children they don't know what to do with. See her stripping naked even with the pregnancy. I don't this one has any moral to give a child. Tomorrow she has the child and then just end up spoiling and destroying the poor dude.
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by dickt(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
I don't understand Nairaland moderators anymore. They usually move posts with unclothed bodies to front page every now and then, so since they seem to have thrown decency to the wind, I decided to follow their lead; this morning I posted Kim K in a bikini and the next minute, the post was hidden.
Is this not a case of double standards?

Pls help me check out the pic I posted and compare it with Serena's pic that was moved to front page for everyone to see and hit on "like" if I was right to post it or hit "share" if the moderator was right to remove it.

Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by hisMrs(f): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
does she now want us to tag this pregnancy as UNWANTED? ko Jo o.
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by RaptorX: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Stupid bedwench, the only reason that white boy who is the owner of a white supremacist website got her pregnant was to divorce her a few years later and claim half of her $200 million wealth. Blacks are stupid and lack intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by slyrone(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Nice boobs and booty
remove the skirt wey dey cover your eyes bros
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by slyrone(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
dickt:
I don't understand Nairaland moderators anymore. They usually move posts with unclothed bodies to front page every now and then, so since they seem to have thrown decency to the wind, I decided to follow their lead; this morning I posted Kim K in a bikini and the next minute, the post was hidden.
Is this not a case of double standards?

Pls help me check out the pic I posted and compare it with Serena's pic that was moved to front page for everyone to see and hit on "like" if I was right to post it or hit "share" if the moderator was right to remove it.
Kim k's ass is becoming flappy, I see cellulite everywhere
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
wintersnow:

WILL YOU MARRY ME? grin
Lol
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by slyrone(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Serena tries so hard to be sexy, to feel sexy. Girl you ain't admit it and run along u are a legend on the court but sexiness is miles away from you.
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Sultty(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
"To further convince her of the reality, Jessica purchased five more test kits; all proved positive. After discovering she was pregnant, Serena called her boyfriend Ohanian and, without providing a reason, told him to fly to Melbourne earlier than previously planned.

Ohanian, thinking it was likely health-related, immediately got a flight out of San Francisco. When Serena saw him, she wordlessly handed him a paper bag containing the six positive pregnant tests: Ohanian was as shocked as she had been"
If that's what u wanted to say y not say it by calling Y burn aviation fuel abi ur head is paining u

Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
No matter how technologically advanced these people are, they are losing touch with humanity by the day...Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by seangy4konji: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Babies are good for isiewu CIA the bones are soft.

Put plenty red oil also.
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
wintersnow:
She's the only reason I watch basketball ball, the lady set die grin grin
Even me as well, she's the only reason I watch boxing.
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by purplekayc(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
softwerk:
This is a DEMONIC trend!!! sad shocked
she's copying Beyonce
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by enomakos(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
God have mercy ,see ukwu
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by hensben(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Don't know what to do with a baby?
You cook it and feed it to the dogs. That's what you do with a baby. Arindin undecided
She is naive of been a nursing mother soon.
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Is not new things to our girls nowadays
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by goldedprince: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
we prefer seeing it when you weren't pregnant. dirty ugly biatch
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by uglodoh(f): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
she doesn't play basketball jo, she plays football for Liverpool
you are funny
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by lollarj(f): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Look like slave about to leave badagry port.
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by stalingraddd(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
i dont see the logic behind doing a nude shoot and covering your nipples
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by dickt(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
slyrone:
Kim k's ass is becoming flappy, I see cellulite everywhere

But that's not enough reason for them to hide my post na
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by slyrone(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
dickt:

But that's not enough reason for them to hide my post na
lol it's racism bro, Serena is black the mods are black while Kim k is white
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by uglodoh(f): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
wintersnow:
She's the only reason I watch basketball ball, the lady set die grin grin

She plays tennis formerly known as lawn tennis. Then it was played mainly on lawn. Don't mix it up with table tennis.
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by wintersnow(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
uglodoh:

She plays tennis formerly known as lawn tennis. Then it was played mainly on lawn. Don't mix it up with table tennis.

Oh! I didn't know basketball needed tables, thanks a lot
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by newdawn2017(f): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
softwerk:
This is a DEMONIC trend!!! sad shocked
I so concur with u, there must something deep & dark about dis their nude baby bump exposing pic, especially with d celebs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 / Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer / Download Video: Lionel Messi – Top 10 Goals For Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.