Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' (94432 Views)

US Open Final: Serena Williams Accuses Umpire Ramos Of 'Sexism' / Naomi Osaka Defeats Serena Williams To Win US Open Title / US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Pavarottii(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Don't know what to do with a baby?
You cook it and feed it to the dogs. That's what you do with a baby. Arindin undecided
Who dey frustrate u Nau. Ur post dey vex .
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Ramirezkhay(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin Drake no go feel happy now, after all those knacking...Well drake don enjoy that puna tire.. Sthupid people with Sthupid mentality!!!
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by wintersnow(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mhizgracie01:
Lol

Lol that's definitely a yes grin
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dash me the baby lah..
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by tintingz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:
You cook it and feed it to the dogs. That's what you do with a baby. Arindin undecided
You're the arindin, simple sarcasm you can't spot from her words. Watch American movies Una no go watch.

What she said was something surprising to her, something she never expected and she used a sarcasm word for it.

Is like when davido transfer 30 billion to your account and you exclaim "don't know what to do with this money", does it literally mean you don't know what to do with it?
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Donwilly20(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
abduldope:
me Right now
bros why u dey carry dis Vaseline up an down ur ::::: no dey rest
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by whizzyleejr(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmm, so this is what i saw the day she had a wardrobe malfunction during a match, the thing just wove eastward and westward that daygringringringringrin
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
You dont know what to do with a baby?? WTF!!!! Dont worry, Just born d baby carry am come dash street boiz 4 naija make dem use am do money ritual for free. Mtcheeeeew!!!!
U don smash all ur brains out while playing tennis na. Ozuooooooor n'okhua!!!!!!
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
She wasn't prepared for a baby... Her life has always centered on d fame of being a tennis star. I really don't know y dumbskulls up there think once you are pregnant, you've got d full manual to parenting and all. You just learn along d way. Nawa for 9ja youths

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by mkoabiola: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
NA kraze b ds one oooo
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by dickt(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
slyrone:
lol it's racism bro, Serena is black the mods are black while Kim k is white
grin
slyrone:

grin
slyrone:
grin
slyrone:

LOL
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by frenly(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
olayinks007:

I swear u r high. .. Lol!!!!!

IDK if she's from osogbo sha o and if her real name is seri but all I can tell you is that her elder sister's (half sister though) name is yetunde who was gunned down by gangmembers in the Compton shootout in '03. "The game" released a song titled “Dreams ” and dedicated it to her. You can google that.
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by dacanv(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Be like mug shot
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
wintersnow:

Lol that's definitely a yes grin
Nah..I don't have time for relationships smiley
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
See more nude photos of pregnant Serena Williams at > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/06/serena-williams-goes-completely-naked.html
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Agyy: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
I no no waiting I go tell u shaa
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by olayinks007(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
frenly:

IDK if she's from osogbo sha o and if her real name is seri but all I can tell you is that her elder sister's (half sister though) name is yetunde who was gunned down by gangmembers in the Compton shootout in '03. "The game" released a song titled “Dreams ” and dedicated it to her. You can google that.

Wow... U gud bro
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by galadima77(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
OK, now we know u had premarital smth 6 months ago.

Please what does fugly mean?
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by dprogt(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:

Savage
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by wintersnow(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mhizgracie01:
Nah..I don't have time for relationships smiley

Dearie its not really a relationship...just close friends
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by guychidile: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
I believe in future you will know what you will do with baby.
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Btruth: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
rubbish. meaning with this pictures, one can figure out the size of her breast and her "thing" too.

Iranu!
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Ayblaize(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
If you see how people dey commend her for ig... Nigerians are hypocrites mehn

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Duru009(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
You people will be bangin without condom, later u will be advising against premarital sex and safe sex.
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Wolexpoly: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Its a shame.....And your think one day in the future wen your child takes a look at dis naked pic of yours das u have shared for public comsumption without having a brain problem, he or she will be proud.........even a mad woman would not be entirely naked not to talk of a pregnant woman......what reason whatsoever cud av made you a decent african american copy the trends of whites.....your are one of the richest sports women already...you are powerful...you have the fame.....you have the glory and respect.......why ridicle urself all in the name of photoshoot U will one day tell God such foolish reason u did dis for cos the sight of ur unclothedness alone will lead many pple to sin....and weda u like it or not...it hangs on your neck....not ur stupid playboy mag or whatever
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Stanbeto: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na was o
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by CheezyCharles(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ayblaize:
If you see how people dey commend her for ig... Nigerians are hypocrites mehn
ryt
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by kaystick86(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
But seriously, do you have to go nude to her our attention. Aba Madam Serena, u have the fame already stop all this kardashian Stunt.
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by babapressy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Poor mentality
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by darediamond(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Kikikikiki.... grin grin
Kaimana...haaaa..

grin
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by Gerrard59(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nma27:
She wasn't prepared for a baby... Her life has always centered on d fame of being a tennis star. I really don't know y dumbskulls up there think once you are pregnant, you've got d full manual to parenting and all. You just learn along d way. Nawa for 9ja youths

That is why there is protection and abortion. Becoming pregnant and procreating, IMO, requires thorough planning.

BTW, she looks hot!! cool

But our hypocrisy get as e be oh. Same NLders who were salivating over this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3683484/2017-miami-spring-break-weed#54604793 are criticizing her here. Hypo made with crisy!
Re: Pregnant Serena Williams' Nude Photoshoot: "I Don't Know What To Do With Baby'' by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Heavyweight Boxing Fight On Dec. 12 In London / Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer / Download Video: Lionel Messi – Top 10 Goals For Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.