Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Rapper, Remy Ma Picked Up The Award For Best Female Hip Hop Artist At The 2017 B - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rapper, Remy Ma Picked Up The Award For Best Female Hip Hop Artist At The 2017 B (493 Views)

Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper, Remy Ma Picked Up The Award For Best Female Hip Hop Artist At The 2017 B by 0toobong: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rapper, Remy Ma picked up the award for best female hip hop artist at the 2017 BET Awards, and her arch rival Nicki Minaj wasn’t even there to see it happen.

The ‘All The Way Up’ crooner appreciated her husband on stage as she scooped the prestigious gong.

Shaking on stage as she collected the silverware, Remy Ma said:

‘I want to thank god, I’ve been through a lot. I made a lot of mistakes, but I came back. My husband, Black Bub, I love you Papoose….‘When I didn’t believe in myself, you believed in me.’
Re: Rapper, Remy Ma Picked Up The Award For Best Female Hip Hop Artist At The 2017 B by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
0toobong:
Rapper, Remy Ma picked up the award for best female hip hop artist at the 2017 BET Awards, and her arch rival Nicki Minaj wasn’t even there to see it happen.

The ‘All The Way Up’ crooner appreciated her husband on stage as she scooped the prestigious gong.

Shaking on stage as she collected the silverware, Remy Ma said:

‘I want to thank god, I’ve been through a lot. I made a lot of mistakes, but I came back. My husband, Black Bub, I love you Papoose….‘When I didn’t believe in myself, you believed in me.’
next time, start "God" with a capital letter bro.
Re: Rapper, Remy Ma Picked Up The Award For Best Female Hip Hop Artist At The 2017 B by Bossontop(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Not even i pic 4 viewing pleasure. ...haba op

Re: Rapper, Remy Ma Picked Up The Award For Best Female Hip Hop Artist At The 2017 B by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wow! Congrats to her.

I like the song she did with Sticky Fingaz (Inferno).

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve The Quality Of Communication Between Lovers / Wat Do I Do In This Sitiation Guys( Trust Issue) / 5 Things Every Man Wants From Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.