Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Should Dino Melaye Be Recalled? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Dino Melaye Be Recalled? (407 Views)

Senator Gershom Bassey To Be Recalled By Cross River South Stakeholders Move / Will Dino Melaye Be The Awaited Doom For The Kogi Pdp? / BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Dino Melaye Be Recalled? by PrettyRita(f): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dino Melaye for me appears to be one of the most vibrant senators in the National Assembly. Last year he was awarded the best Senator of the year.

Recent clips also show him making laudable contributions to motions. He has also reportedly sponsored many bills

Recently, he prevailed on the FCT minister to take some development projects to his constituency. When it generated reactions, he reminded all that cared to listen that FCT ministry was federal in character.

He is also one of the few voices in the APC that can tell the government the truth.

If you were to be from Kogi West, would you sanction his recall, just because he is not in the Governor's good books.

your opinion might reinforce mine or make me change position
Re: Should Dino Melaye Be Recalled? by obonujoker(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Remi Tinubu and T.A Orji should be recalled first.... I don't know what the thieves are doing there... at least Melaye is vibrant...
Re: Should Dino Melaye Be Recalled? by hakeem4(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
call who ? With my glo network?

1 Like

Re: Should Dino Melaye Be Recalled? by luckyz4rea(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why should DINO not be recalled?

Was life not much easier when we had AGINOMOTO?
Re: Should Dino Melaye Be Recalled? by PrettyRita(f): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2017
Following
Re: Should Dino Melaye Be Recalled? by Dannyset(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2017
You be INEC? Shuuuuuuuu! We don send signatures already and you're here asking kweshun. He should come and start from Councillor abeg.
Re: Should Dino Melaye Be Recalled? by orisa37: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2017
No.
Re: Should Dino Melaye Be Recalled? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Should Dino Melaye Be Recalled? by NextGovernor(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2017
At least Dino is vibrant. Infact we non get president. Buhari should be recalled 1st.
Re: Should Dino Melaye Be Recalled? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Current State Of Biafra / Why Presidential Jet Is Parked In London — Presidency / Nnamdi Kanu And His Strange Philosophy For Igbo Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.