Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Men Can We Call This Cheating???(exclusively Baby)ladies Defend Urself..(red:b) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can We Call This Cheating???(exclusively Baby)ladies Defend Urself..(red:b) (570 Views)

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / Ladies Is This True?(exclusively Baby(red::b)..) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Can We Call This Cheating???(exclusively Baby)ladies Defend Urself..(red:b) by Martin0(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
One day an at home wife is alone and the doorbell rings. She opens it to a guy, "Hi, is Tony home?" The wife replies, "No, he went to the store, but you can wait here if you want."
So they sit down and after a while of silence the friend says "You know Sara, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred buck just to see one. " Sara thinks about it for a second and figures, what the hell - a hundred bucks! She opens her robe and shows one to him for a few seconds. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table.
They sit there a while longer and guy then says "That was so amazing I've got to see both of them. I'll give you another 100 dollars if I could just see the both of them together."
Sara amazed by the offer sits and thinks a bit about it and thinks, heck, why not? So she opens her robe and gives Chris a nice long chance to cop a look. A while later Tony arrives back home from the store. The wife goes up to him, "You know, your friend Chris came over."
Tony thinks about it for a second and says, "Well did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?"
Re: Men Can We Call This Cheating???(exclusively Baby)ladies Defend Urself..(red:b) by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Martin0:
One day an at home wife is alone and the doorbell
rings.
She opens it to a guy, "Hi, is Tony home?"
The wife replies, "No, he went to the store, but you
can wait here if you want."

So they sit down and after a while of silence the
friend says "You know Sara, you have the greatest
breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred buck
just to see one.
"
Sara thinks about it for a second and figures, what
the hell - a hundred bucks! She opens her robe and
shows one to him for a few seconds. He promptly
thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table.

They sit there a while longer and guy then says "That
was so amazing I've got to see both of them. I'll give
you another 100 dollars if I could just see the both of
them together."

Sara amazed by the offer sits and thinks a bit about
it and thinks, heck, why not? So she opens her robe
and gives Chris a nice long chance to cop a look.
A while later Tony arrives back home from the store.
The wife goes up to him, "You know, your friend Chris
came over."

Tony thinks about it for a second and says, "Well did
he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?"

huh........ i don't even knw wat u r writing up there. is dat a joke or a story?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Promiscuous A Baby Mama Or A Divorcee / Help / Boost Your Sex Life With These Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.