Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos (52417 Views)

Naira Marley Blasts Fan Who Said He Will Not Sell Out His Tickets / Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him / Mochedda Blasts Fan Who Said "You Still Never Grow Boobs" On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by feranmi400: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Frustrated by the numerous penis photos she receives via DM, Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar puts one of the senders on blast.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/27/actress-halima-abubukar-blasts-one-of-her-fans-who-send-her-joystick-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
ftc
since I have joined this forum
I dedicated to my wife and my girlfriend

45 Likes

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by flexxyworld(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
The guy was giving her so much thought and maybe she wasn't close too the usual hence the provocation. take it eazy maam, just put a call thru and he's be there.. but I sure say you go like correct banana.. see her mouth size sef

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by dingbang(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Too much make up on her face..

16 Likes

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Papiikush: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
As if she wouldn't drool if the dick was a bigger size tongue

5 Likes

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by praizephoto(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
u like it jor don't pretend jpr

13 Likes

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na love, i go ask my boys to send more. I think she likes it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Dopeyomi(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
She no want cucumber..

she no want make banana fall on her
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by davodyguy: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
She's thick
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Solitin40: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
praizephoto:
u like it jor don't pretend jpr
Don't mind her hypocrite oshi

12 Likes

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by sukkot: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
she looks surprised

must be the eyebrow

5 Likes

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by magicminister: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:

Rapist!

17 Likes

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by adewuyiade: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re open Lautech
I beg you all
Aregbe and ajimobi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
i can't beleive this is Halima Abubaka, did she do surgery or something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by MonitorinSpirit(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na real person pic be dis or na doll?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by pheranme9(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
banana follow u
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by mrtegation99(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Probably Alhaji's own is bigger and better. Tested and Trusted. grin
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by konjinus(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why you no talk sinse na now izzit dat the banana don spoil
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by dopedealer(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
adetoroamos:
ftc
since I have joined this forum
I dedicated to my wife and my girlfriend

^ bad man japepe... I dab 4 u o
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by davodyguy: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:
She will, but not from broke azz.

She's after rich sizes
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by dayleke: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
They think she's not getting enough ni....
Guys are not smiling o...
Konji na bastard....
They using her as an object where Vaseline is d topic ....
What do I know na?...

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by mrtegation99(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Publicity stunt. She that shows her own on Live TV nko. Let her stop her Nollywood rubbish first. Bloody Hypocrisy. Kettle calling Pot Black
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by davodyguy: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
pheranme9:
banana follow u
It dropped on her
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by MaleekBanks1: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
She don see ones bigger than that Dudes Stop sending her Ya "pricks" E no de freak her again
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Benekruku(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
They re only patronizing her goods

I guess the price wasnt right

The dude should try up the price and smash the "P" out of her "Pvssy"
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by cerowo(f): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wonder some guys wld b sending their private....sooo annoyingundecided
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Obunike99(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Following cool
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by kceewhyte(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
You will rather have cucumber abi.....lie lie tin
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by pweshboi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
lol Banana fall on her... meanwhile
the pervert guy be like....

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by farihafaheemah(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
The best thing you ought to have done is to ignore the message, pleading to them is like given them audience.
But ur make up is too much. Try to be natural

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni: Why I Declined Osinbajo's Invitation / Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.