Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos (52419 Views)

Naira Marley Blasts Fan Who Said He Will Not Sell Out His Tickets / Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him / Mochedda Blasts Fan Who Said "You Still Never Grow Boobs" On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by kceewhyte(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
cerowo:
Wonder some guys wld b sending their private....sooo annoyingundecided
on demand grin
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by MonitorinSpirit(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Better than using cucumber to destroy your life.
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by MaleekBanks1: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
dayleke:
They think she's not getting enough ni.... Guys are not smiling o... Konji na bastard.... They using her as an object where Vaseline is d topic .... What do I know na?...
Lol You got Evil spirit
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Deicide: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
cerowo:
Wonder some guys wld b sending their private....sooo annoyingundecided
What about Girls that do the same?

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by dayleke: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
MaleekBanks1:

Lol
You got Evil spirit

Bros....
You are wrong o.....
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by cerowo(f): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Deicide:
Lol.... Ok both parties.... Buh it's more rampant with guys
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by whizzyleejr(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
It's left to you choose the one you likegringringrin
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Deicide: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
cerowo:

Lol.... Ok both parties....
Buh it's more rampant with guys
I disagree base on internet statistics we have more nude pic of females than males grin
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
She can't write simple English sef. No wonder she dey get such audience. Keeping silent, not silence. Yourselves and not your selves. Blockhead celebrities everywhere. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
adetoroamos:
ftc
since I have joined this forum
I dedicated to my wife and my girlfriend
Lol u made me remember dat South Africa footballer guy.... My wife and my girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Yeligray(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigerian ladies and excess things eh

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by oloriqueen(f): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
she looks like nikky Minaj, Fyn woman I mst say. pls dress properly to avoid such web attacks mam.
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Deicide:

Girls do it bcoz guys are moved by naked pics of a lady.

Girls are not moved by naked pics of a guy. It doesn't turn ladies on but guys seem to think so. Very disgusting.

This topic was discussed on joros instagram blog a few days ago. All the guys seemed so shocked by d revelation they refused to comment while d ladies were laughing abt men sending scary nudes Dt look like yam wt roots thinking its turning them on not knowing how irritating it was. Women are not basic like guys. They are moved by emotions. If a woman doesn't like u, if u like get naked in front of her wt an 8inch Hard on, she will not get wet.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
adewuyiade:
Re open Lautech
I beg you all
Aregbe and ajimobi
May God put us in their minds and make them reason well
The Lautech of my underg is far opposition to the one I know of now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Do you like the KOKO
Do you want the KOKO
How big is the KOKO
make you show me the signs that you want the KOKO
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by ElPadrino007(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pervert! undecided
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by bizzibodi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
i think say na toto them dey snd,guys don dey snd joystik pic too?d endtime is near.
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
holluphemydavid:

Lol u made me remember dat South Africa footballer guy.... My wife and my girlfriend
lolz dats why I brought out d meme too... d guy that played in South Africa league
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by enemyofprogress: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
She dey vex just because they sent her ordinary small banana, what will she do if they send her big plantain or cucumber?anyway maybe she prefers a big plantain to a small banana,she knows the size of her pu^ssy
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Pylony(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
undecided Some guys head need serious mental testing, lady just dey her thing o you go snap ur cigar sized cassava and send like say them ask you. Loobish of the 1st order.
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Vindyk(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sugar attracts ants, watch wat you show to your fans
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Obec70(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Signs of end time!
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by cerowo(f): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Deicide:

I disagree base on internet statistics we have more nude pic of females than males grin

grin
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by unitedsurv: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
adetoroamos:
ftc since I have joined this forum I dedicated to my wife and my girlfriend

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by ekensi01: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
adetoroamos:
ftc
since I have joined this forum
I dedicated to my wife and my girlfriend
Wife and gf. Bro how possible is that?
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
lol...
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by uchechefaith(f): 12:18am On Jun 28, 2017
make up ooooo hardly recognized her here , its well sha
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by jaymdee(m): 2:41am On Jun 28, 2017
Did she really say she's "been keeping silence "? Hmmm oyibo.
Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by lilytender: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2017
adewuyiade:
Re open Lautech
I beg you all
Aregbe and ajimobi

Aregbe and Ajimobi , two cursed fools. They are competing with Goatluck Jonaddaft for longest university closure. The thunder that will fire them is the same one that fired the tout Oba of Lagos who misbehaved to OOni Arole Oodu that made the Oba of Lagos almost jumped into Lagos lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos by MarieSucre(f): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
mrtegation99:
Publicity stunt. She that shows her own on Live TV nko. Let her stop her Nollywood rubbish first. Bloody Hypocrisy. Kettle calling Pot Black

She is acting. She is an actress. So people like James Bond nah, people should start sending him pics of gun and knife se. Common sense is not common at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" / Toke Makinwa Moves Into New Home, Shows Off Her Door / Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.