Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently (741 Views)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / My Husband Asks For My Nudes Even When I’m At Work – Lady Cries Out / “my Husband Asks For My Nudes Even When I’m At Work” – Lady Cries Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by exlinkleads(f): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
It all seems Mercy Aigbe’s estranged husband Lanre Gentry is passing a message to her! The famous hotelier took to his Instagram page to make a statement that he is at that stage of his life where he doesn’t care if someone leaves him.

The hotelier whose wife left him over alleged Domestic violence is obviously done with her! Considering she even went to widows program yesterday in her home town, Edo State.

See what Lanre shared on the Instagram:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/im-at-that-stage-of-life-where-i-dont.html

cc dominique obinoscopy ishilove mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by auntysimbiat(f): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nice of u
Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
So bride price is refundable?!
Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by delishpot: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
When you take time out to post it on social media.......

It is because you still care.

Same goes for everyone
Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by dacblogger: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
These celebrities be confusing someone anyhow...

They all playing the victim,where do we start judging the issue nah.
Who is at fault?mercy or lanre?

Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
If this makes FP....

Kill me
Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
All these Kangaroo wedding self
Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
SirWere:
If this makes FP....
Kill me
It's a pity I'm not a herdsman. Yes! You know woramin wink
Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by teehamzat(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Am sure he would surely miss the sex part...that lady is fvckin sexy cheesy
Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
teehamzat:
Am sure he would surely miss the sex part...that lady is fvckin sexy cheesy

You sound like she is the only sexy woman in Nigeria, lol! There are many other single and ready to mingle babes out there. This man has money, he will get someone equally sexy ASAP. (If he hasn't already, as claimed)

A rich man can date any Nigerian single woman he desires, it's poor men that can only date women who love them.
Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by teehamzat(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You sound like she is the only sexy woman in Nigeria, lol! There are many other single and ready to mingle babes out there. This man has money, he will get someone equally sexy ASAP. (If he hasn't already, as claimed)

A rich man can date any Nigerian single woman he desires, it's poor men that can only date women who love them.
That doesnt mean he wont miss the sex part, he will am sure of that, isnt it obvious enough he misses her already, with the sissyness and shyte, to me he is feeling like a loser trying to seek solace behind words...am not talking money here...even broke guys bang sexy ladies
Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
teehamzat:

That doesnt mean he wont miss the sex part, he will am sure of that, isnt it obvious enough he misses her already, with the sissyness and shyte, to me he is feeling like a loser trying to seek solace behind words...am not talking money here...even broke guys bang sexy ladies

You are making it sound like her coochie is filled with diamonds, and she is the best lay in the world... Bwaaaah! What makes you think that she was better in bed than his ex wife? Do you actually believe that SEX is the only reason why men miss their sexy ex?! Lol.

Here is a clue: if all his ex were lame as housewives but great in bed, yet this one was the best in cooking cleaning respectful humble caring etc BUT lame in bed, don't you think he would still miss her(if he actually does)?!

This man simply doesn't want to lose face, and probably has nothing to do with sex.
Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by teehamzat(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You are making it sound like her coochie is filled with diamonds, and she is the best lay in the world... Bwaaaah! What makes you think that she was better in bed than his ex wife? Do you actually believe that SEX is the only reason why men miss their sexy ex?! Lol.

Here is a clue: if all his ex were lame as housewives but great in bed, yet this one was the best in cooking cleaning respectful humble caring etc BUT lame in bed, don't you think he would still miss her(if he actually does)?!

This man simply doesn't want to lose face, and probably has nothing to do with sex.
@bolded ..where? When ? How? have i included that?
Bro, i believe you missing the basic point here,if i call a lady sexy, does that mean she is the most sexy in the world?...you keep on trying to generalise my point, i said Gentry would surely miss sex with mercy, now compare that with what you have written...you see? And i said that cause he keeps holding on to a lost cause, he keeps ranting/rambling on social networks..why? grin

I have no buisness whatsoever with any of her quality attributable to being a housewife and the duties expected..am all for ears if you have valid reasons and less assumptions why he wont miss the sex grin

Enjoy your day grin
Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
teehamzat:

@bolded ..where? When ? How? have i included that?
Bro, i believe you missing the basic point here,if i call a lady sexy, does that mean she is the most sexy in the world?...you keep on trying to generalise my point, i said Gentry would surely miss sex with mercy, now compare that with what you have written...you see? And i said that cause he keeps holding on to a lost cause, he keeps ranting/rambling on social networks..why? grin

I have no buisness whatsoever with any of her quality attributable to being a housewife and the duties expected..am all for ears if you have valid reasons and less assumptions why he wont miss the sex grin

Enjoy your day grin

Bwaaaah, ... You are indeed funny.

Let me ask:
- What makes you think that she was good in bed (for him to miss sex))?
- how old are you to believe that being busty means that sex will be automatically unforgettable?
- even if that was true (which it isn't), is she the only busty female in the world for him to miss sex with her?!
- if she was a plank of wood in the bedroom, do you actually think he will miss sex with her
?

Various men dated/married/mounted this deranged woman and gladly got rid of her, if sex was SO good AND the main focus of these men, believe me she would still be with them.

SHE is also rambling nonsense on social media, should we say it's because she misses him?!
Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by teehamzat(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Let me ask:
What makes you think that she was good in bed (for him to miss sex))?
- how old are you to believe that being busty means that sex will be automatically unforgettable?
- even if that was true (which it isn't), is she the only busty female in the world for him to miss sex with her?!
- if she was a plank of wood in the bedroom, do you actually think he will miss sex with her[/b]?

Various men dated/married/mounted this deranged woman and gladly got rid of her, if sex was SO good AND the main focus of these men, believe me she would still be with them.

SHE is also rambling nonsense on social media, should we say it's because she misses him?!
Okay
Re: I’m At That Stage Of Life Where I Don’t Care If Someone Leaves Me – Lanre Gently by teehamzat(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Let me ask:
What makes you think that she was good in bed (for him to miss sex))?
-[s]how old are you to believe that being busty means that sex will be automatically unforgettable?[/s]
- if she was a plank of wood in the bedroom, do you actually think he will miss sex with her[/b]?

Okay

(1) (Reply)

BULLSHIT: Falling In Love Isnt A One Time Event. / Hey Guys! Time To Be Carefree - What Do You Secretly Wish? / Checkout My Friend's Pre Wedding Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.