Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) (35926 Views)

Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by lamalang(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thunder fire poverty. See wetin bad government de cause for this country.
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by TechPanda(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a foolish fake magician

See his okrika boxers sef..
SMH

A bank invited him to perform in their show and all he could do is to eat fire undecided

A true magician will vanish all the money in the bank's vault, then vanish himself from that stage to Barbados.

They Say A True Magician Never Reveals His Secret. But Bros, Show Us The Way Nah grin
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by pahen1991: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
dis small tin i can do it
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
well americans can do this though, seen alot of it in their music videos i dont think it has anything to do with magic.
visit http://naijadailyfeed.com the home of latest gist in entertainment, politics, sports, technology, business and lifestyle.
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hahahahahahaha This is to show how ignorant people are.

Pour high concentrated Alcohol on a piece of fabric and light it and it will burn. The fire will not generate heat at all. Its cold fire, and putting in his mouth, is just to enjoy the alcohol.

Na wa o. Is this called Magic ?

5 Likes

Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by XX01(f): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Simple fire retardants. That was what he was spraying. Not to take anything away from the dangerous stunt, it's still pretty cool.

And also, that's cold fire.
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by KingRabota: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
freemanbubble:
And you call this one magic?
There is nothing magical in this act. It is called trick.
Don't be fooled
All these have to do with smartness. The people who do these kind of stuff and other trick are very smart.
It is a skillful and cunning act just to deceive and create an illusion.

The problem in this country Is that both the literate and illiterate still think the same despite the number of years in university.
This is how a graduate was accusing buhari of sending message in Hausa dialect.
I took time to explain to him there is nothing wrong in that. Because right now buhari is not in his official capacity. So he can communicate with any dialect even with bini dialect
Imagine calling this magic!! !
Na wa o

We don't expand our horizon and think beyond the box
When I also place a sugar in kerosene and the sugar refuse to dissolve then you will also scream it is magic
I will believe you AFTER you dance with fire like he did
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by chiscodedon(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
freemanbubble:
Don't be fooled
All these have to do with smartness. The people who do these kind of stuff and other trick are very smart.

The problem in this country Is that both the literate and illiterate still think the same despite the number of years in university.
I took time to explain to him there is nothing wrong in that. Because right now buhari is not in his official capacity. So he can communicate with any dialect even with bini dialect
Na wa o

When I also place a sugar in kerosene and the sugar refuse to dissolve then you will also scream it is magic
And you think you just made sense ryt That your reason why buhari had to address Nigeria in housa language just mdebyou the dumbest graduate Nigeria ever produced. moreover you can't be a graduate, your sense of reasoning is 0%..I apologise on behalf of the guy arguing with you on buhari choice of language.. just made a fool of himself arguing with u

4 Likes

Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by room089: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na so e take dey start till play play turn to hit and run!
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by Phonefanatic: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ery
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by freemanbubble: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
chiscodedon:

And you think you just made sense ryt That your reason why buhari had to address Nigeria in housa language just mdebyou the dumbest graduate Nigeria ever produced. moreover you can't be a graduate, your sense of reasoning is 0%..I apologise on behalf of the guy arguing with you on buhari choice of language.. just made a fool of himself arguing with u
You know nothing son
Go and read your books
You don't even know what the law says.
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by ogaub(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]amazing
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by nnokwa042(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
freemanbubble:
Don't be fooled

Na wa o

something u can not do still u open ur gutter mouth to be speaking rubbish, as for ur perisdent tell him to resign and look after him self is not abomination if African president resign from office when thier sick ,but mpama jalingo like u will hail them to stay on angry
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son
Go and read your books

Why are some of you guys like this? Mr know it all I expected you to at least explain what was going on there, and all you could say was how ignorant our graduates are, knowing fully well that no man is an island. Learning is an everyday process my brother, I hope you know that?
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
DRY
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
cool...
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by chiscodedon(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son
Go and read your books
To hell with u calling me son..wtf...am yet to be disappointed though, cuz I don't expect anything good either from you..what law are you talking about? there are millions of laws both scientific laws,religious law and so on...Mr Poo I mustn't know all laws,so you that knows which of the laws in quote ? When Presidency released the buhari audio voice what was it tagged? why is it that osibanjo can't be addressed as President instead acting...? who's taking the medical bill of buhari? which normal person on earth would say that buhari audio message was addressed as an individual not as president... does that make u sound in ur reasoning... because u are so bend on supporting him blindly even when he poos you start packing it eating because is buhari. anyways am not surprised, you just exposed your poor reasoning trying to cover ones choice of language address whose many intellectuals have come out to criticise.
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by freemanbubble: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
chiscodedon:

To hell with u calling me son..wtf...am yet to be disappointed though, cuz I don't expect anything good either from you..what law are you talking about? there are millions of laws both scientific laws,religious law and so on...Mr Poo I mustn't know all laws,so you that knows which of the laws in quote ? When Presidency released the buhari audio voice what was it tagged? why is it that osibanjo can't be addressed as President instead acting...? who's taking the medical bill of buhari? which normal person on earth would say that buhari audio message was addressed as an individual not as president... does that make u sound in ur reasoning... because u are so bend on supporting him blindly even when he poos you start packing it eating because is buhari. anyways am not surprised, you just exposed your poor reasoning trying to cover ones choice of language address whose many intellectuals have come out to criticise.
You are too confused and ignorant
First am an ardent supporter of pdp
Second I didn't vote for buhari. I voted for Jonathan
Third. Still I won't vote for buhari in next election.
With this now you know that am not a buhari fan.
But that doesn't mean my sense of judgement is not intact
Am not a northern or yoruba
Am a Bini
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by Benwire(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-7xI3fL5Gk6g/WVKQCS5VmBI/AAAAAAAAcHg/UECCs2B-W7w6A_etloJQjPNjVPL6Og3IgCLcBGAs/s640/cats.jpg[/img]
This happened live in Abuja today..

Check Out the magic this Nigerian guy was performing live on stage at Diamond bank Pay Summit show in Abuja..

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FXsz3n26IU

Egbon try and receive sense!!! So that you can understand d meaning of magic.
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by ellapius(f): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Diamond bank using my money to do rough games abi.no wonder they have been removing 2naira every now nd then for the past months
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by WORDSENSEI: 12:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Yeligray:
it was just a question... U shuld undastnd sumthinq b4 u speak

Why using "q" in place of "g"? You crazy or something?
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by jidxin(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2017
freemanbubble:
Don't be fooled

Na wa o

wow wow ....pls just shut up der ....wat do u understand sef u know nothing. ...he dat does not know and he thinks he knows is a fool avoid him. d issue of ur president speaking in hausa to Nigerians is a constitutional defect. the president is still d president and osibanjo is d acting president. the president has a responsibility towards all nigerian he is neither hausa ibo or yoruba . hez nothing but a nigerian and d lingua franca is still English so why would he convey a msg in hausa?
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by haryomikun(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a foolish fake magician

See his okrika boxers sef..
SMH

A bank invited him to perform in their show and all he could do is to eat fire undecided

A true magician will vanish with all the money in the bank's vault to Barbados.
You've been watching too many movies

I particularly blame 'now you see me' grin
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by kevoh(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Magic is filled with illusion and tricks meant for entertainment purpose and can be dangerous sometimes. Emphasis on entertainment! It takes months and years of practice to master this art and with the right props you will do well at entertaining your audience. Planning for some magic acts can sometimes start 5 years or more for just an hour show.

The audience on the other hand, should learn to appreciate the magicians and enjoy the show, instead of screaming negative statements like fake, misleading, poverty e.t.c as some bad belles are doing on this thread. It's just an entertainment show, stop doing oversabi and enjoy it!
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by Yeligray(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

Why using "q" in place of "g"? You crazy or something?
sorry ma, i'll be sure to correct it next time.. Thanks for the correction..#peace.
Re: Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) by vislabraye(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2017
freemanbubble:
Don't be fooled

[s]The problem in this country Is that both the literate and illiterate still think the same despite the number of years in university.
I took time to explain to him there is nothing wrong in that. Because right now buhari is not in his official capacity. So he can communicate with any dialect even with bini dialect[/s]
Na wa o

You just brought another unrelated matter. What the man did on stage is most likely a trick but how can you support Buhari addressing Nigerians in Hausa ?
According to you Buhari is not in his official capacity and therefore can address in any language. But your logic us flawed. If he's not in his official capacity, he should not even address Nigerians in the first place. When he addressed Nigerians, in what capacity is he doing so ? As a president . I don't know what part of the constitution you're quoting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / 7 Places Christians Should Avoid Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.