Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] (54245 Views)

Memoir Of A Lagos Mainland Angel / Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) / The Memoir Of A Saint In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Adesina12:
Though my name is not mentioned but I am always here

O ya kwantiniu

Sorry bro.. forgetting you was a catastrophic mistake!!

I apologize bro!! sad

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
empress101:
grin following
kiss
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by barackodam: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I will force the Mods to move it to sexuality...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't move it now again... It is already late. But I will mail the Mods to do the needful.

Great, get to sin city, and watch it blossom.

I'll help mention a few smiley

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by omobs(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
barackodam:

Great, get to sin city, and watch it blossom.

I'll help mention a few smiley

Should I tell the mods to move it?
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by barackodam: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Should I tell the mods to move it?

Yes......

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Please, move this thread to sexuality
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by melodyj(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2017
Nice 1 As Usual, Dont Wanna Be A Ghost Reader Anymore. #BiafraBushboy Keep Rolin It Asap
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by prodiG(m): 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Following
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by LordCrimson(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Crimson was here!!Crimson was here!!Crimson was here!!

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by greeeneyes(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
following faithfully

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
He asked. How can I tell him that he was scaring me and the way he is coming forward is getting me quite scared. He was among those that always beat mummy at night, and maybe he wants to beat me too.

“I am not afraid. Mummy said I should collect her money from you” I finally responded as my hands were clogged behind my back and I move my body side to side in successive rhythms. He kept looking and me and was smiling; I probably thought I said something so funny. I was smiling back like mummy always asked me to do in front of any stranger.

“Oya come inside” He finally spoke out, while stretching and reaching out his hands towards me. I felt confused at first, but going back home without that money is going to be hell. I rather just go inside and collect the money and buy all I need to buy. I quietly followed him inside and closed the door behind me. I have seen a lot of big houses, but this one was much bigger than I have ever seen.

“You are now a beautiful girl” He said to me. I know I haven’t told you my gender before; I am actually a beautiful girl. All the uncles that have come to our house always tell me that. My mummy said “Whenever they tell you that smile and tell them thank you.” So I made sure I always obey.

“Thank you sir” I responded back to Uncle Mike with a smile. He was coming closer and sat on the chair and asked me to sit close to him. I was wondering what that could mean; I came for the money and not to sit close to him. Every time I wanted to say something, I would remember the slap that will be my portion if I don’t come back with the money. I quietly came close and sat beside him. He quickly carried me and placed on his laps.

The last time Uncle Olu did this to me, something was choking me in my bumbum. This time again, something is still choking me. I was rotating my body around it to show him that I wasn’t happy siting on it, but he kept on smiling and held me tight.

He now raised my skirt a little bit and tried to put his hand through my pant. “No” I shouted as I jumped down immediately. I was already starting to cry and nobody was around. He took me with force and placed me on his laps again.

“No Uncle don’t put your hand there” I said softly with a face that showed weakness.

“Shhh” keep quiet. He slowly walked up the door to attend to a knock we heard on the door.

“Who is that?” He yelled from inside while looking at me and asking me to adjust properly. I stood there looking like a slowpoke. I didn’t just understand the symbols and hand signs he was giving to me. He quickly ran back to me and adjusted my clothes and gave me a stern warning not to talk. I immediately understood that it was an important visitor. I adjusted and sat on the chair, and faced the television.

“Who is that?” The woman asked. I quickly turned back and greeted her. They were exchanging some words and I made sure I didn’t even listen to any of them.

“How much did your mother say I should give you” Uncle Mike asked again. This time, with a face so mean, and he didn’t even allow me talk before passing out some money to me. I quickly collected, greeted both of them and ran to get those things I was asked to get. I was determined to tell mummy what happened in that house and how Uncle Mike was putting his hand inside my pant.

I quickly ran back home, kept the stuffs on the sink and went to meet mummy “Do you know…” I tried saying before a slap landed on my mouth. I cried out immediately

“Mummy…what did I do na” I managed to say while crying. I didn’t need a sorry before I bent down on the ground and cried my heart out.

“How many times have I warned you to always come back on time” Mummy shouted while pulling my ears. I kept shouting and wailing and crying, till I ran out of air inside I belly. I continued crying and nobody was close to tell me sorry. I have learnt to cry alone and end it all alone.

Most times our neighbor takes me to church, our teachers always tell me that Jesus loves little children.

“Why doesn’t he love me?” I asked one day in church to the amazement of the church teachers.

“He loves you more than you think” That was always their reply. I saw other children cry and how their mother rush to console them while crying. Most times, one uncle will come to our house and mummy will dress and follow him.

“I am going to church” She would say on most Friday nights. It was always lonely and we never had light in our house most times. I would cry and cry till my eyes will no longer bring out tears.

“Dear Jesus… I know you love me, please come and stay with me” I would say most times before I sleep. I wake up to see mummy lying on the parlor floor even without clothes. I rush back to the room and pray again. “Dear Jesus please don’t let my mummy die. I don’t want to be alone”. I know Jesus answers prayers because after that, mummy always wake up and starts asking me to be doing almost everything in the house. I would was the plate, sweep the house, arrange other things. I remember one day I broke a plate because she asked me to carry everything all at once. She asked me to pick pin and kept flogging me on my back. I kept crying till people came into the house to ask what was happening. They rushed me to the hospital where they cleaned my back.

Can you still go back to your house?” The doctor asked me as he carried me up on his table

“I love mummy, I don’t want to miss mummy” I said with a smile on my face. The doctor immediately called mummy into the room and they said a lot of things. Mummy rushed to me and I hugged her so bad. “I love you mummy” I said

“Baby I love you too” Mummy replied as she kissed me on my mouth. I was given a small can juice and I drank it as I went home and I jumped around anything I saw and was happy to be with mummy again.

Next hot update already going on @ http://topwritersden.com/memoir-sex-slave-hustle-survival/4/
To Be Continued…

2 Likes

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sorry for the delay.

Update will show twice tomorrow. One morning and one Night. wink

Or make I increase am?
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Sorry for the delay.

Or make I increase am?

Yes smiley
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lleigh:

Yes smiley

I wana talk to you tho...

On our discussion.

chanced?
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I wana talk to you tho...

On our discussion.

chanced?

I will email
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by SPDAZZY(f): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Sorry for the delay.

Or make I increase am?

Oga bush, breakfast, lunch and dinner won't be a bad idea.
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 4:48am On Jul 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Sorry bro.. forgetting you was a catastrophic mistake!!

I apologize bro!! sad

The popcorn man smh smiley
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by MissRelly: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
oga Biafra,weldone nd thanks 4 d mention bt ten meals per day no b bad tin
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mizabey I sight you... Welcome to my crib

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
I have learned how to live without the consolation of tears and with my small bible in my hands, I always believe that Jesus is always with me. Don’t worry about me, I am 7years going to 8years and I am in primary three. My age mates were already in primary 4 and 5 but I couldn’t be with them because I didn’t start school on time.

“Why do you like sleeping in school” My teacher keeps asking me. I don’t always know the reply to give to her and I always stare at her.

“You are brilliant dear” she would say “But you have to tell your parents to help you at home.” She would say. “Can I tell my parent to help me in the assignment?” I asked Aunty Chizoba

“Yes,” She was her answer “Tell your daddy to help you if your mummy is always busy. I have never seen my father’s face and the last time I asked mummy about my father, I got a serious beating that night. I have seen how other people’s daddy use to pamper them when they are hungry, but I don’t have one and I don’t know how he looks like.

Aunty Chizoba won’t understand if I tell her I don’t have a daddy. She will probably ask me if I fell from the sky and when she asks mummy, I will be beaten again.

Everywhere was lonely and dark just the little glow from the lamp kept me company. I try to remember what place we studied in the bible study, but I am so afraid and bring my pillow close to me and hold it tight close to me. I try to remember the good things of life and imagine how daddy’s face would look like.

I saw one man this morning at the shop, he gave me some sweets and he smiled at me so much.

“Are you my daddy?” I asked him

“Would you want me to be your daddy?” He asked me. I wish I said yes but it can’t be possible.

“You are a beautiful girl,” He said to me and rubbed my hair that was growing longer every day. Like mummy always asked me to do, I smiled and told him to thank you.

I had nothing else to do, and I started crying. Mummy has left again and doesn’t care that I am at home with nobody to call a friend. I have nobody by my side just my pillow. I cry and keep crying till a noise wakes me up from my sleep. I quickly hide very well but notice that the shout was coming from mummy’s room.

“Oh god… don’t stop. I love you, baby… come on” Those words were coming out from mummy’s mouth as I placed my ear on the door off her room.

“Don’t stop?” I repeated the words to myself again. I really have no idea what was going on, and I simply went back to my bed and hope to continue my sleep.

I am up that morning and when mummy finally opens the door, it was brother Olu. I kept looking at him like he was owing me money and he quickly rushed and carried me up the sky

He kept staring at me and looked at mummy with a smile as he brought me down “This your child will be eh…” He tried saying before mummy cut him short “No spoil my little child’s mind please” with a smile on her face, she said that. He tickled my chest and I went back to my room to continue with the nothing I was doing.

While I lay on my bed; the words “don’t stop’ kept repeating itself in my mind. For some reason, I couldn’t get it off my mind. Vaguely a picture was forming in my mind. What was going on between Uncle Olu and my mother? Was it still the same thing happening between her and other men that always visited?

*************Few Hours Later**************

I woke up to the sound of shattering glasses. Drowsily I jumped down from my bed with my senses alert. With a great fear, I tiptoed towards the direction of the sound. I could still hear the sound of furniture hitting the walls; it was coming from my mom’s room.

“Harder…… harder…” I heard my mom screaming chokingly. “Bleep me harder …” she cried.

I wanted to walk away back to my room but my legs got glued with my ears stuck to the door. A heavy fast paced masculine breathing was coinciding with my mom’s screams.

“Oh!… you are a sweet bitch.” Came the masculine baritone with a loud sound of a spank which repeated successfully. I could hear my mom’s sharp breath of pains which didn’t deter her from screaming or the man from brooding.

As I stood there with images flashing through my mind; I wondered who it was this time.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the cry of pain from my mother.

“My hair….. it’s painful.” She cried.

“Shut up bitch… I am paying you for the pain.” Followed the masculine baritone.

I heard scuffles which were followed my an angry tone from the man.

“Come back here I am yet to cum.” He barked.

“You are wounding my hair.” Came my mum’s reply.

“But I am paying you handsomely for it.”

“Doesn’t mean you should kill me.”

“Alright, I will go gently. Promise,” he said with a much calmer tone.

The room became quiet for a while before the sound of hitting fleshes “kpa kpa kpa” suddenly replaced it. Before I could take few steps away from the door; their moans were once again resounding through the whole house.

I hadn’t eaten for a while, and why I was restless was because of the fact that I was becoming hungry. Mum had told me never to come into the room anytime any of our uncles came around. I sat down there hungry and dejected. All of a sudden, I heard a loud cry and I knew it was Mum’s voice. I thought it was the former kind of shouting, till I heard Mum shouting for help. I stood up immediately and walked towards the door, but as soon as I got there the door was getting shut and locked.

I paused and the next thing I heard was a loud bang and Mum’s shout. I started to hit the door to know exactly what was happening. The cries coming from inside was becoming much. I continued to search around to know if I could have a glimpse of what was happening inside. I continued to search but nothing was found. I heard a big bang on the wall. I shivered immediately and jerked backward. I continued my search faster and luck smiled on me as I found a tiny hole which allowed me to see what was happening inside.

“Jesus” I shouted at the sight of what was happening!!

To Be Continued!!

Next episode going on @ http://topwritersden.com/memoir-sex-slave-hustle-survival/5/

3 Likes

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
MissRelly:
oga Biafra,weldone nd thanks 4 d mention bt ten meals per day no b bad tin

Hahaha...

because of you... I go make am 20 meals.
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by indodon(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
following
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Keep it up BBB

Are we having an update today smiley
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
comma continue what u start ooo
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by DrinosBlog: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
BushBoy u don craze I swear...whch kain suspense be dis na
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
DrinosBlog:
BushBoy u don craze I swear...whch kain suspense be dis na

Haha cheesy

Update dey show by normal time na
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by DrinosBlog: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Haha cheesy

Update dey show by normal time na
Whch time?

Chai episode 5 still qet suspense... weytin na?
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
DrinosBlog:

Whch time?

Chai episode 5 still qet suspense... weytin na?

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by DrinosBlog: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

grin grin cheesy cheesy
U don chop Oshogbo weed o undecided
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Nogodye(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2017
Nice one bro...keep it coming
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by UnlimitedIfex(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bush abeg kip d update coming b4 person die of heart attack, because of u keeping us in suspense
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mum was struggling with the big man and she was running round the room.

“I paid you to enter from behind, why running?” He barked as he seized her by the neck.

“Please” mum continued begged.

He forcefully took her by the waist and landed her on the bed. He placed his knee on her back leg and pressed her to the bed using his hand. Mum continued to struggle; he raised up her skirt, but couldn’t figure a way to remove her pants. Just as he tried to remove the pant, mum freed herself and they were back to the first stage of the struggle. I could see his face, the way he had become so angry. He finally grabbed her again; this time, he landed her a heavy blow to her chin. Down the bed Mummy went and couldn’t fight back again. He turned her and forcefully tore her pant away from her waist before he flung it away. He went off the bed and unbuckled his belt, before pulling down his trouser. He turned and faced my direction, and behold I saw a mighty snake between his legs.

I moved back at the sight of what I saw. “What’s that?” I asked myself. He collected a little piece of saliva and applied on the long thing between his waist. He then moved towards Mum, and made her face downwards. He collected saliva from his mouth and applied it in between Mum bum. He spread her bu*m bu*m and poured another saliva directly from his mouth. He bent low and used his tongue to lick in between the Bu*m Bu*m.

I was shocked that Mummy wasn’t even reacting at all. She was there laying like someone who was dead. Tears flowed my eyes at the sight of Mum lying without moving her body on the bed. He finally brought out his long rope between his legs, used one of his hands to open mummy’s Bu*m before putting the rope inside. As soon as he put it, mum shook herself a little bit, that was when I knew that she was still alive.

He continued to go in and out of mum bu*m bu*m and mummy was shaking very well on the bed. He held her hair and slapped her butto*cks very hard that her fair bu*m bu*m was now becoming very red. As he continued, mummy started to get herself back. At a point, she started crying.

“My ass oooooo” Was the word she was given out.

“Please James, how can I go to the toilet again” Mum kept on shouting very hard and crying. He bent down low and grabbed her neck, as he continued to slam into mummy very hard.

“James, I want to shiit oooo…” Mummy yelled

“Shit is coming out ooooo”

“Shit it here” The man said as he continued to do what he was doing. It wasn’t long, the man ran out of the bed as Mum released shit from her Bu*m Bu*m.

“Jeeezzzz” the man shouted as he removed his rope from her bu*m bu*m and ran out of the bed. The place where mummy was laying was covered with red shitt all over.

“Hmmmmmm” the man hummed and covered his nose. He quickly went to the place he kept his shirt and trouser, and wore it back immediately. He brought out something that looked like a 500 Naira note and kept it on the floor. He was coming towards the door, so I ran away but went to sit at the chair in the palor. He bounced out of the room with his hands still in his nose. As soon as he got to the parlor, he saw he sitting and reading a children’s book I had left there before. He stared at me for a while; he wanted to leave, but changed his mind. He came back, grabbed my left hand and dragged me to the room where mummy was already up and was trying to clean herself up.

“James please leave my only daughter” She said with anger as she rushed towards him and tried to take me away from her his hand. Just a little push from him sent mum down to the floor.

“You see your Mama, she is a big time lovepeddler. Don’t be like her when you grow up. Else, men would fvck your ass like I did to her, and pay you just a little money to maintain the damaged ass” He said as he looked into my face.

Mum was still on the floor sobbing with her hand over her face. He finally pushed me towards her and bagged the door on the both of us. The smell of poo filled the room and it was the one mummy left on the bed.

“Go to the parlor and wait for me, I will meet you” She said with anger; I waited a little to know if she is okay, and the next thing that landed on my face was a heavy slap. I held onto my face and cried out with a loud voice as I quickly ran out of the room and left for the parlor.

I was confused and didn’t even know what to do. I was even tired of crying. I couldn’t cry out loud because it would be another beating for me if mummy heard me cry so much. I picked up my book of bible stories and started to read some of the stories in it.

“Allow the little ones to come to me” that was one of the inscriptions that caught my eyes. I read how he loved little children and how much they meant to him. Just while I was ruminating over this, I saw Mom pack the bed sheet and was moving outside. I later heard the door of the bathroom opening, and I knew she went to the bathroom. After a while, I heard a certain kind of rush. Mom quickly ran to the parlor breathing very hard.

To be Continued…

Episode 6 already going on @ http://topwritersden.com/memoir-sex-slave-hustle-survival/6/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English / IFY - A Romantic Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.