Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" (59628 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by holluphemydavid(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Don jazzy too Dey disturb aunty Linda sef
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Afam4eva(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
I think Don Jazzy likes Linda Ikeji very much and would like to spend the rest of his life with her but he's very shy to a fault. So, the has been showing her the green light when it's supposed to be the other way around. he reminds me of me. He should man up and do the needful so that some upcoming bloggers will blow this year with their wedding story.

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Daddy stop the stalking and start doing the talking ok.
We are tired of banky and adesua... It's time for Jazzy and Linda.
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
He can follow her to the other room... she would gladly allow him in.
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by kahara(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
AS my grandfather would say "kpata kpata ara otu nkea gaa." If you like do all the inyanga finish once apiara gi ezigbo amu shakara don go be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Don jazzy ain't got no time to slow down for no relationshiT! Yeah I dropped the P and add a T... U can get mad at me all u want ! grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by bumi10(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
hmmmmm

Don, u better talk your mind - come out plain

before is too late ooo
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by wristbangle: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Better stop acting like a primary school kid and be serious with her. All these ones are the things guys did to get our attention in Secondary school na. undecided

LOL
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by segebase(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
vvvvv
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Alitair(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
uddeze:
Don jazzy ain't got no time to slow down for no relationshiT! Yeah I dropped the P and add a T... U can get mad at me all u want ! grin

You made a joke and explained it. You are wonderful!

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by LannisterIMP: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Better stop acting like a primary school kid and be serious with her. All these ones are the things guys did to get our attention in Secondary school na. undecided

But do you have info if they have met up. Don Jazzy might just be playing around as usual on social media.
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nathaniel79(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
I tire.

Alitair:

You made a joke and explained it. You are wonderful!
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by alezzy13: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
is wizkid there too?
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Dainikel(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Don J just dey fall hands anyhow, this is what secondary schl students do to get ladies attention....just hit the nail on the head already angry
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by whizzyleejr(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
I pray this don jazzy love for her no go die o and she will accept him
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by hebenezher(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
I don't know what anybody think about this but, I think I'm tired and getting irritated seeing these two old fools hanging around, trying to get attention.

come to think of it, is don jazzy an impotent?
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by stuffs4me(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
DonJazzy is in trouble because of the foul and pungent fish odour that is coming out of -Linda_Ikeji pussaay.
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by mrkels(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
The oza room!

LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Im surprised no1 gets this joke here grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by vicben27(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
axglides:
Za other room hahahaha

But come oo is she richer than Don Jazzy? I mean what's her worth in comparison to Don Jazzy?

She'll only want to get down with someone whose worth more than her i guess.
how can u be comparing linda's riches to dat of don jazzy! don jazzy is like the second richest artist in 9ja after psquare the don remains the don
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by kenex4ever(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
GossipHeart:

I hate girls with stinky rotten vagina

I hate rotten fish
u mean ur future wife Abi

Those are d kind of girls dat can ever marry u. Girls with tribal Mark, big black bombom and smelling puzsii

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by ibkgab001: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Don baba J no won wise this days
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by IJOBA2: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I HEAR SAY YOU DEY SELL MARKET... KILANTA IF I MAY ASK
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by burkingx(f): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Na so Edey Start ...Baba J dont you think that Aunty Linda go Spread legs for you so easily so you better serious....

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by delivryboy: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
This Don Jazzy guy is just funny, if you like Linda, go straight to her and say so, stop all this childish, immature background attention seeking behaviors. Linda seems a straight-to-the-point person, I doubt she'll like his indirect messages. undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by burkingx(f): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
GossipHeart:

I hate rotten fish

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
It's unfair the way you guys accuse Linda of having a smelly vagina, where you there? How do you know? Please stop it. She doesn't deserve the ridicule.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by lightrays: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jiang:
Aunty linda needs to get married woh, time ain't on her side

time? which time? can't someone get married at 50 or more? is marriage an achievement or a trophy? she'll get married because she loves not because time is against her...abeg shift make I see road

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by eastsidechillz: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
GossipHeart:

I hate rotten fish

C dis one

Na only God no how your mama own rotty

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by room089: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
We don dey tire for this una corner - corner love!
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by ovisprince(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
just because Banky W's dried joke worked for him with Adesua doesn't mean it's going to work for you Don Jazzy.. look for another means
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Sparklee(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
nikkypearl:
i tire oo.na body e get,e no get liver angry

aunty you dey ves ooo. a whole don baba, no get liver?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) / Cute Photo Of Kiss Daniel Got Fans Talking / "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.