Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" (59627 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Rtopzy(f): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2017
Nnwannsukka:
grin grin grin grin grin
Hmmmmmmm it seems this will be the acknoledgment of the century it should not be what am thinking

Jazzy and Linda
Nwannsukka, e di agah?
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by LordOfNaira: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2017
gGGODDd:
How did u know he's perpetuatn nonsense? we heard her pvssay stinks badly cuz ain't no nigga's dikk helpin her to get it juiced n refined so imagine dat kinda lady in her age not gettn fvckkd. then such pvssy shud have the deadliest ordour any1 cud imagine. lets stop talkn bout such a pussi in NL b4 this whole forum starts smelling lindaikeji's Abandoned Vaginah

Shut up, my friend. What do you know about vaginaa and smell? As we speak now, even your sister may be battling with smelly vagina. It doesn't necessarily mean that she is dirty or sex-starved, it could be anything from poor hygiene to rectovaginal fistula, cervical or even vaginal cancer.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by lilytender: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Better stop acting like a primary school kid and be serious with her. All these ones are the things guys did to get our attention in Secondary school na. undecided

But Wizkid abi na Wizboy said Aunty's puna dey smell na. You want Don Jazzy to dey lick smelling puna?
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Elle277(f): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2017
The both are good to go! I know Linda will give it her all, Don j is not really much into women too, they're good and matured enough to save us the stress of that internet bomb called Divorce
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2017
One love
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Uzoigwe1(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Lindaikeji weds Don Jazzy.....
This dream wedding is loading...... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by peaceway(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2017
Rtopzy:
This guy should do the needful and stop stalking on her jare.

Gaskia!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by GossipHeart(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2017
xvdgyu2016:
Are you talking from experience? Looks like all you have been consuming has been rotten Veejays. Hater per excellence!!!

Your pusssy smells like roses and vanilla

Goat face
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Faramide(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
U.S. Visa for family.. pay after visa is given. send a mail to onaona25@YAHOO.COM
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tinyemeka:

smiley
Eminem feat Royce Da 5'9. I want a kiss
Another funny line from the rap:

There's 5 things you are in charge of.
That's: Suckin' the D, Suckin' the D, Suckin' the D, Suckin' the D, Suckin' the D,
hahaha you're hardcore man. cool
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Alitair:

You made a joke and explained it. You are wonderful!
Hehe just messing around bro
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Rtopzy:

Nwannsukka, e di agah?

A dim oyi ooo
Imaga, ibu nnwanssuka
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by teozey111(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My only advice for Don Jazzy

Is to take 3 packets of Drummer AirWick Gel
Preferably Fresh Waters or Rose fragrance to the other room.

Because the smell that comes from that Aunty's soakaway pit can raise Lazarus from the dead.

grow up .....FOOL
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Rtopzy(f): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nnwannsukka:

A dim oyi ooo Imaga, ibu nnwanssuka
A dim oyi, a bum nnwansukka.
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nnwannsukka(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Rtopzy:

A dim oyi, a bum nnwansukka.

Eewo ,e sim UNADU, UMU AGADA
IBU OYEN WENU
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Tinyemeka(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
uddeze:
hahaha you're hardcore man. cool
smiley I've always been on the lookout for someone who'll rap Eminem verses with me. Fast raps like 'Rap god' or Twista's 'Crisis'. Still haven't met any in my area. E dey pain me. sad
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Rtopzy(f): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nnwannsukka:

Eewo ,e sim UNADU, UMU AGADA IBU OYEN WENU
Ewo, prease spoke ingrish.
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Rtopzy post=57934378]
Ewo, prease spoke ingrish.[/quote
Am from Unadu ooo
U?
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Rtopzy(f): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Nnwannsukka post=57934555][/quote] Nsukka
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Rtopzy(f): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Nnwannsukka post=57934555][/quote] Nsukka
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2017
axglide:
Za other room hahahaha

But come oo is she richer than Don Jazzy? I mean what's her worth in comparison to Don Jazzy?

She'll only want to get down with someone whose worth more than her i guess.

She no near Don Jazzy. Check Forbes list for African musicians.

Don Jazzy is not the showing off type. He rolls with P diddy and Jay Z..
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tinyemeka:

smiley I've always been on the lookout for someone who'll rap Eminem verses with me. Fast raps like 'Rap god' or Twista's 'Crisis'. Still haven't met any in my area. E dey pain me. sad
like rap battles? Bro people tongue go cut or twist nau.. Lol
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by xvdgyu2016(f): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2017
I see what your problem is, you lack good upbringing....smh
GossipHeart:

Your pusssy smells like roses and vanilla

Goat face
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by GossipHeart(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2017
xvdgyu2016:
I see what your problem is, you lack good upbringing....smh

I lack good upbringing ?? You meant i lacked good upbringing ??

How would a guy in his late 20's who has a wife and a kid lack good upbringing ??

Take your father's dick out of your mouth so i would hear you clearly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) / Cute Photo Of Kiss Daniel Got Fans Talking / "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.