Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" (59626 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by LordOfNaira: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
It is annoying the way some simpleminded idiots keep on ridiculing Linda about smelly vaginaa just because a kid (Wizkid) threw tantrums.

And as for Jazzy, he should grow up. He is too old for this nonsense and frankly, it is becoming irritating.

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
lightrays:

time? which time? can't someone get married at 50 or more? is marriage an achievement or a trophy? she'll get married because she loves not because time is against her...abeg shift make I see road

Menopause cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My only advice for Don Jazzy

Is to take 3 packets of Drummer AirWick Gel
Preferably Fresh Waters or Rose fragrance to the other room.

Because the smell that comes from that Aunty's soakaway pit can raise Lazarus from the dead.

Oga dat wasn't funny woh, its disrespectful, not to mention it's also a lie

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by fortunechy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
I see Don jazzy proposing to Linda very soon
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by lincs25(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Don Jazzy go straight to the point, why are you scared...
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by GossipHeart(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
kenex4ever:
u mean ur future wife Abi

Those are d kind of girls dat can ever marry u. Girls with tribal Mark, big black bombom and smelling puzsii

No

I mean your mother
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by segzyogondus(m): 12:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Na so Mungo park take start oooo
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by debspauly(f): 12:30am On Jun 28, 2017
;Dwhat happens in the other room ....don jazzy wanna kill himself ..shebi...
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by maklelemakukula(m): 1:06am On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

I hate girls with stinky rotten vagina

I hate rotten fish
y do u hate ur mum so much.
give her money 4 treatment den...she's still ur mum regardless

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by maklelemakukula(m): 1:08am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because the smell that comes from that Aunty's soakaway pit can raise Lazarus from the dead.

I hope d smell raises ur brain from d dead

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by maklelemakukula(m): 1:10am On Jun 28, 2017
itsJude:
Make him carry air freshener follow body b4 him die of odor
he isnt ur dad...she isnt ur mum

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by nogetenemy: 1:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Tinyemeka(m): 1:27am On Jun 28, 2017
uddeze:
Don jazzy ain't got no time to slow down for no relationshiT! Yeah I dropped the P and add a T... U can get mad at me all u want ! grin
smiley
Eminem feat Royce Da 5'9. I want a kiss
Another funny line from the rap:

There's 5 things you are in charge of.
That's: Suckin' the D, Suckin' the D, Suckin' the D, Suckin' the D, Suckin' the D,
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by swiperthefox: 1:35am On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

I hate rotten fish
Have some respect. Have you been with her before. Shut the f..up. I hate people spewing nonsense and dragging people's reputation through the mud.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by swiperthefox: 1:39am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Stop perpetuating nonsense. What if someone that knows nothing about you goes on social media saying your joystick is almost nonexistent? Stop spreading lies about people you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by swiperthefox: 1:42am On Jun 28, 2017
itsJude:
Make him carry air freshener follow body b4 him die of odor
Shut your rotten, smelly mouth non modafucking factor bitch. Though you a guy, for disrespecting her you are bitch.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 2:06am On Jun 28, 2017
sukkot:
don jazzy cant handle that load. linda is a freak.

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by secretemoney(m): 3:03am On Jun 28, 2017
...you deh eye my babe, no think am! grin (-Lynxxx)

In a world where some make the news and stand by and watch the masses yearn their mouth grin

Very funny!
It all balls down to the #contract grin

Meanwhile follow this link, thank me later!

http://www.pearlword.com/2017/06/secrete-money.html
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by GossipHeart(m): 3:17am On Jun 28, 2017
maklelemakukula:

y do u hate ur mum so much.
give her money 4 treatment den...she's still ur mum regardless

I will punch your mum in her vagina with some soap and water

I hate you and i hope your father runs away from home so you would grow up fatherless

Baby donkey
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by RealHaute: 3:31am On Jun 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Better stop acting like a primary school kid and be serious with her. All these ones are the things guys did to get our attention in Secondary school na. undecided

Wow!!! You sound so grown-up. Lmao!! tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 28, 2017
This man should stop being childish. I've just seen that he is just a rich immature overgrown baby. Quit this child's play and get serious with her if you really like her. Linda too is even trying, if I was a woman, I won't be able to put up with all this childishness.
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by xvdgyu2016(f): 5:01am On Jun 28, 2017
Are you talking from experience? Looks like all you have been consuming has been rotten Veejays. Hater per excellence!!!
GossipHeart:

I hate rotten fish

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by gGGODDd(m): 5:14am On Jun 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Better stop acting like a primary school kid and be serious with her. All these ones are the things guys did to get our attention in Secondary school na. undecided
Pls cum fvckk me n mak me cum. promise not to stress u plus ain't nobody gotta hear bout it. how do I get that Ghanaian kunt?
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 28, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
The Romance is Getting Hot!!

Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji shared a picture on her Instagram Page, and this drew a comment from Mavins Boss who said, "I see you are in the other room" with a smiley that sees him running off.

Running to the other room too, Don Jazzy?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/don-jazzy-tells-linda-ikeji-see-you-are.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

I'm pretty sure that he's been in all those rooms there already grin

Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by totorimi: 5:22am On Jun 28, 2017
He started wrongly, LIB is too seriosu and busy for jokers and time wasters, if you know what you want you go straight for it and not to be stalking a self made career woman on social media. The man is just an 'agbaya' behaving like a fifteen year old, should we be begging him to marry? shioor iranu,
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by gGGODDd(m): 5:26am On Jun 28, 2017
swiperthefox:
Stop perpetuating nonsense. What if someone that knows nothing about you goes on social media saying your joystick is almost nonexistent? Stop spreading lies about people you don't know.
How did u know he's perpetuatn nonsense? we heard her pvssay stinks badly cuz ain't no nigga's dikk helpin her to get it juiced n refined so imagine dat kinda lady in her age not gettn fvckkd. then such pvssy shud have the deadliest ordour any1 cud imagine. lets stop talkn bout such a pussi in NL b4 this whole forum starts smelling lindaikeji's Abandoned Vaginah
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by wildkris(m): 5:35am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

your case is pathetic
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by wildkris(m): 5:40am On Jun 28, 2017
maklelemakukula:
y do u hate ur mum so much. give her money 4 treatment den...she's still ur mum regardless
epic!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Joel3(m): 5:51am On Jun 28, 2017
there is deferent between having pride and a liver. don jazzy is some one with pride. and he hold on to that strongly. I don't think he can stand rejection. beside I don't think Linda is good for don jazzy because don love a private life and while Linda is a gossiping lady.
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by abels(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2017
makydebbie:
nor mind d mumu
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by makydebbie(f): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
RealHaute:

Wow!!! You sound so grown-up. Lmao!! tongue
angry
Re: Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" by Olulinks(m): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2017
makydebbie:
I guess you are still in secondary school, for thinking Don J is using a secondary approach on a secondary school Linda, the approach which till now is still getting your attention. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) / Cute Photo Of Kiss Daniel Got Fans Talking / Olajumoke, Ex-agege Breadseller Joins Instagram, Shares Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.