Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video (59070 Views)

Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by neutrotoba(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2017
midehi2:
I love this kind beating grin choi!

Modified: All of you quoting me 'if its the other way round, we shout violence, wife beater' Please, this is fight na, as in lets fight, not husband beating his wife, Choi! grin grin grin

I've always said it.

Feminists don't want equality, they want superiority
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Greenbullet(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2017
Zandha:
Dumb post. Didn't I say men are stronger on average? Yet you hopped on my post like a frog in need of pinpricking just to use the empty point, to which I already admitted, of the superior physical strength of the average male to that of the female, to disprove my factual and globally documented assertion that some exceptionally strong women can beat you, crack your bones and rupture your organs? Next time, make sure you're intelligent before you quote me. I don't "keep quiet" for fools. grin
neither do I accept insult from underage children, dude, no matter how strong a woman is she can't beat a man, even if she is exceptionally strong.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by chukelvin(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2017
cococandy:
If he initiated physical force in the confrontation , then good for him.
Never hit anyone first. Man or woman
where have u been?
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2017
midehi2:

Oh mistake! sign of a dumb kid, this is their way grin sorry, i don't reply senseless kid.

Ciao! tongue
And you replied me twice? I can easily tell you're an unhealthily skinny moron_, as dirty and lacking in desirable endownment as the devil's toothpick. grin
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Luminee(f): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Tolexander:
A woman beats up a man, it was called an epic display by the woman .

But if it was the man that beat the woman up, it would be called violence and assult aganist the woman!

I hope when the otherwise happens next time, you won't come to disturb the media to register your hatred against it?
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by makydebbie(f): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2017
RealHaute:

Definitely. The guy is a sissy. You can tell from his stance alone. cheesy
Stalker. angry
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
neither do I accept insult from underage children, dude, no matter how strong a woman is she can't beat a man, even if she is exceptionally strong.
Then make sure not to be so hasty to quote "underaged" children like an idiot_ next time, mayne. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Hope when a guy does the same thing when provoked you won't say something else ba...cos e no dey hard una.

I don already tell you wetin I think, no more, no less. Filebe! wink
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Mariopgomery(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Misleading she beat up a boy not a man
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Greenbullet(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2017
Zandha:
Then make sure not to be so hasty to quote "underaged" children like an idiot_ next time, mayne. grin
u are ,what u are. grin
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by tpapi: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2017
I wonder wetin d woman boyfriend or husband go dey think by now
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by RealHaute: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Stalker. angry

Lmao...I'm stalking you? You sure you're okay? Cos it's kinda early for comedy. grin
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
u are ,what u are. grin
Yeah; the DOOM of mentally dirty and ugly baboons like you. grin
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2017
midehi2:

na una sabi ooo, all i know is woman beat man mercilessly grin grin grin

not everyone wit flat chest on a low cut b man,,, ... enjoy d jubilation yle it last
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by pepperdem001(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2017
dat man is a disgrace
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by origima: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2017
I love this ooooh.let all the human and the spirit activities do the needful now by arresting this woman or none of them nor women should react in case the otherwise happen in the next few hours oooh

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by cuteme88(f): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Who video this?
Are we watching the fight or the people watching the fight?
I can't see clearly jare. please post a more graphic video.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Bahddo(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2017
neutrotoba:

I've always said it.

Feminists don't want equality, they want superiority
those hypocrites have never wanted equality. For them, an act is only wrong when a woman is on the receiving end. That's why we hear terms like "violence against women", as if violence of any sort is okay.

I don't pity the guy in the video though. Whoever is stupid enough to get into a fight should be ready to get beaten, regardless of gender. That's the aim of a fight, beat or be beaten.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nogodyej: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2017
what an epic blow

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by talk2saintify(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Chai See aw Dem Popo Ma Guy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by SycophanticGoat: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Tolexander:
A woman beats up a man, it was called an epic display by the woman .

But if it was the man that beat the woman up, it would be called violence and assult aganist the woman!

I hope when the otherwise happens next time, you won't come to disturb the media to register your hatred against it?

Are you minding the hypocritical mumbo jumbos? Feeling excited when a woman hurts a man but will be all out with their fangs, screaming "violence against women" if it goes the other way round.

I've always spoken out against men beating up women but since some foolish girls reason in this terrible manner, I think I'll have to take a chill pill though.

On the thread, the looks absolutely unfit. Even a 10 years old boy would beat him up. I hope this girl will fight another guy this way so she ends up in the nearest clinic.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by DONFRANSKID(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
On behalf of all the men–both dead men, poor men, sick men, healthy men, rich men, poor men, lazy men, strong men, tall men, dwarf men, white men, black men...and every other men, grin grin I say, that man is not a man; He is a transgender. Somebody should check in between his thighs
you are right bro women can,t beat men
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by SycophanticGoat: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Yuneehk:
Nke a atolam special grin

"The woman turned his life around".

Why did they have to rescue him?! angry They should have allowed her finish him biko.

Are you normal? Are you sure you are normal?
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Trexnemesis(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Staged fight. The man no even lift a finger. Not real.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Greenbullet(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2017
Zandha:
Yeah; the DOOM of mentally dirty and ugly baboons like you. grin
eyaa , but I am a very fair guy grin
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Yuneehk(f): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2017
CanadianNurse:
but when a man beats the woman you will carry yourself to rant online because u have data abi hypocrites every where

@pidgin2 where are the equal rights fighters?

UncutSk:
but if I beat yo ass now you guys ll be crying all men are dogs

RealHaute:

A tout will beat you up within 72 hours. I have seen the vision. He really beat you...he soaked your head in a gutter. tongue

Be promoting violence you hear? You know nothing. grin

Look at them. Allow the females to be happy! We don't see this kind of news everyday. He was beaten mercilessly by a woman grin and that's that! @UncutSk, I'll beat you mercilessly and even put sand in your mouth tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by SycophanticGoat: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2017
oliidell:
He pushed her first. I still maintain that the main reason why men hit women is because they feel they are stronger. Next time he'll think twice before picking a fight with anyone.

Watch again and be reasonable in your analysis na. The woman clearly grabbed him by the neck region first. If you were in his shoes, would you have allowed her hold you that way like a criminal? He only pushed her so she could let go off him.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by gud4dbest(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Yuneehk:
Nke a atolam special grin

"The woman turned his life around".

Why did they have to rescue him?! angry They should have allowed her finish him biko.

see u, u wey just a cockroach is enough to pursue u comot ur comfort!
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by SycophanticGoat: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Yuneehk:

Look at them. Allow the females to be happy! We don't see this kind of news everyday. He was beaten mercilessly by a woman grin and that's that! @UncutSk, I'll beat you mercilessly and even put sand in your mouth tongue

I cant wait to watch this fight and see justice get served.. tongue
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Yuneehk(f): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Are you normal? Are you sure you are normal?
Are you with your senses? Are you sure you are with your senses? undecided Bye.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Yuneehk(f): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2017
gud4dbest:

see u, u wey just a cockroach is enough to pursue u comot ur comfort!
Looks really deceive. I used to fight guys in those days.. If that guy is ready, he should pick a place and time for it to go down. He'll be ashamed to return here and post the video cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.